Awards
Aim: lean bulk, low sides.

Option 1:
10/20/20mg ed for 3 weeks.
Total: 350mg SD

Option 2:
3/4 x 10mg/week 10 weeks.
Total: 350mg SD

Same amount, different cycles. What would be better?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
First, I wouldn't consider doing a 10 week (either pulsing or not) cycle with a methylated compoud, just because of its hepatoxicity. And I would go for a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off cycle during 6 weeks, this alows you keep the small gains (compared to the ones made in the 3 week protocol) due to the fact that your body adapts better to slow steady gains, rather than big mass gains that you lose a great part of them after the end of the cycle.
This is my opinion based in what I've read, because I haven't runned any PH in my life although SD is one of my favorites if I run any PH in a near future:)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
not to step on broly's toes but that two on two off crap is garbage.... the only thing you end up with after two weeks is a bunch of glycogen and water retention... most of which u would lose in the 2 off weeks

The 3 weeks cycle is gonna yield quick results, but your gonna struggle to keep them during PCT... If you gain 10lbs you'll be lucky to keep 5

As for pulsing for 10 weeks... the only concern i would have is your blood lipids, since SD has such a nasty effect on LDL,HDL values.... hepatoxicity would not be much of an issue

The 10 week cycle would by far give the best results IMO, and you could prob get away with it, but i'd consider using something like Havoc/estane instead since they seem to be less harsh

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
straight cycle maybe finished off with a non methyl for maybe a total 6 to 7 weeker? that way you could harden those SD gains and it wouldn't be two methyls and would be lexx than 10 weeks total

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
Anyone thought of a shorter straight cycle, then transitioning into a pulse?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the only thing is we don't know how HDL/LDL are impacted w/ 3 weeks using 350mg SD vs. 10 weeks using 350mg SD, i'd guess that the 10 weeker is fine, but i don't know if the values would gradually get very bad even at that low dose... probably would only be an issue for people susceptible to cholesterol issues

With bridging into a different compound or turning the cycle into a pulse, yeah there's a lot of ways to keep gaining

I thought of the ultimate method a while ago, it's a triple bridge, the last component of the bridge is an injectable. lol it's pretty much the ultimate hybrid cycle, example would be SD for weeks 1-3, PP weeks 4-7, test prop + tren ace weeks 7-10. Something like that. Injectables make a lot of cool things possible.

That's why sometimes i ponder stretching out these oral cycles... like your proposed 10 weeks here... but then I think, at that point, you should just be injecting

Gonzogo

Awards
I think, that LDL/HDL is the critical factor here.

but then I think, at that point, you should just be injecting
You are 100% right, injectables are much healthier in long term view but you also know the problems coming with them. Need a private doc :love:

Cordeen sad, you had no bloodwork done.