Why X-mass killed my libido ?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi guys !
For my first cycle, i did X-mass during 4 weeks at 40mg/day.
my pct was : 100mg clomid first week and 50mg during 3 weeks.
why my libido shut down during 3 months ?

thanks ! see u later !

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
In some people, the libido is the last thing to return to normal. Mine is usually suppressed for 1 month after PCT, even though my test levels were measured off the charts.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, what did you get for xmas? depening of my wife, and the atmosphere around me, xmas can kill my libido too.:rofl:

but seriously, probably because this is a possible side effect of using steroids. esp edit: dienolone precursors (tren). doesn't happen in everyone, but can and most likely will. you should of known this is you did proper research.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
What X-mass was it Max-Lmg or Tren. Both of those are horribly supressive and know to kill libido for months. Just give you body time the Libido will come back in a few months

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
look into bioforge activate xtreme stack and add argininie and yohmbine or whatever.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
but seriously, probably because this is a possible side effect of using steroids. esp methylated steroids.
Whether or not a steroid is methylated has nothing to do with how much it shuts you down, or suppresses your libido.

You should be doing more research.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
tren xtreme isnt methyl and it shuts everyone down

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether or not a steroid is methylated has nothing to do with how much it shuts you down, or suppresses your libido.

You should be doing more research.
a methylated steroid can have more of an effect of how if effects your body. depending on the methylated steroid. a methyl group attached to the steroid will change that steroids bioavailability, along with the strength of the steroid, and the characteristics of it. pretty much, changing the entire steroid and how it reacts. for example: boldenone, similar to test, but with low to moderate aromatization into estrogen. then, methylate it, and you have dianabol, a completely different steroid in it's own right, much stronger, with a high aromatization.

a more powerful steroid will affect the hpta much more strongly, and quickly than a weaker one.

doesn't matter, I must of got side tracked on w/e I was thinking about, because x-mass isn't methylated.
it is a non methylated dienolone precursor, which is related to tren, and attaches strongly to the progestin receptor, as well as the androgen.
this steroid is known to kill user's libido. and also known to cause estrogen related side effects in some users. this is most likely due to the progestin activty working in conjunction with estrogen.

i appreciate your advice. I will take into account that I can always be doing more research.

let me know if you have any questions about anabolics or pct, i'll be glad to help ya out.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dude your argument is junk, you are simply quoting some text from another site.

Of course increased bioavailability cause any and all side effects ( as well as benefits ) to be greater because you are getting more of the drug into your system.

Thats as simple as saying that if you double or tripple the dose you will get more side, duh!

Anavar is a 17aa methyl, so is Winstrol, but neither of them are nearly as suppressive as X-Mass.

*you lose*

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude your argument is junk, you are simply quoting some text from another site.

Of course increased bioavailability cause any and all side effects ( as well as benefits ) to be greater because you are getting more of the drug into your system.

Thats as simple as saying that if you double or tripple the dose you will get more side, duh!

Anavar is a 17aa methyl, so is Winstrol, but neither of them are nearly as suppressive as X-Mass.

*you lose*
what? if and when I do quote something, it will most likely be from anabolics 2009. if I was quoting, i'd put up the source.

and depending on the steroid. anavar and winstrol are both analouges of dht. and both are stronger than dht.

x-mass is a pro dienolone clone. dienolone is an analouge of nadrolone

and if you take methylated dienolone,it is way more stronger than dienolone without a methyl group.

if you take pretty much any methylated steroid and put it against it's base compound, the methylated steroid will be stronger and have more of an impact on your body.
look im not arguing with you, I enjoy a good discussion on anabolics, esp with someone who knows what they are talking about. no offense, but that someone is not you my friend.

and btw, again, i'm not quoting from anything but my general knowledge of anabolic steroids. if i need to quote something to enlighten you, I will though, just let me know.:deal:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you take pretty much any methylated steroid and put it against it's base compound, the methylated steroid will be stronger and have more of an impact on your body.
look im not arguing with you, I enjoy a good discussion on anabolics, esp with someone who knows what they are talking about. no offense, but that someone is not you my friend.
You're missing his point.

You would not take the same amount of a base compound as a methylated compound therefore, as you stated and or infered, you are comparing apples and oranges.

Equal amounts of active blood levels will result in the same inhibition.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're missing his point.

You would not take the same amount of a base compound as a methylated compound therefore you are comparing apples and oranges.

Equal amounts of active blood levels will result in the same inhibition.
I would think the same inhibition in the end? but possibly how you get there could be faster with a methylated steroid.
And I would think because of the greater activity of a methylated steroid, in how quickly it effects you would cause you to shut down faster than with the non mehtyl counter part.

i understand the intensity of how much you are shut down will depend on cycle length, and the type/strength of the steroid.

apples and oranges okay. but say, 3mg of methyl d in some will cause shut down within the first week if not days. where as 80mg of pro dien will cause shut down within week 2. and it also may be more difficult to recover from a 4 week cycle of methyl d than with 4 weeks on dienolone due to the strength of the compound.
but this is diff for everyone. im just generalizing it.

maybe im wrong or am missing the point as you stated. idk. i see your point, but my point also makes sense to me.

i honestly dont know why im arguing, when I look back at the post, I didn't mean to put methylated steroid in that sentance. I've since edited it. but this whole thing stemmed from a typo. ops question's been answed im done with the thread.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Hah, what a tool - he negged me because he is WRONG.

Shutdown has NOTHING to do with steroids being methylated or not.

Test is extremely suppressive, so is Deca, and neither of them are methylated like injectable winstrol is, which is only mildly suppressive.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
My libido will be killed with Phera or will increase ?
my pct is good ?
Week 1 : 100mg clomid, 40mg nolva
week 2 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva
week 3 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva
week 4 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
damn i think thats to many serms. i think you could have done 20mg firs week instead of 40mg nolva and do 100 clomid. nolva can kill your libido, you lose estrogen.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
oh oops i didnt read 3 months. wow man i dont think you were shutdown after that big pct. maybe the drop off hurt you. its good to run stuff after like testboosters with differnt ingredients. like bioforge stacked with activate xtreme.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
My libido will be killed with Phera or will increase ?
my pct is good ?
Week 1 : 100mg clomid, 40mg nolva
week 2 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva
week 3 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva
week 4 : 50mg clomid, 20 nolva
It depends on the person, mine increases.

Id drop the clomid and add an OTC AI, like ATD or 6oxo, and increase dose as you decrease the SERM, then run another 4 weeks at low dose just to keep your HPTA stimulated a bit more than normal.

Like this

Week 1: 40mg Nolva, 25mg ATD or 300mg 6oxo
Week 2: 20mg Nolva, 50mg ATD or 600mg 6oxo
Week 3: 20mg Nolva, 50mg ATD or 600mg 6oxo
Week 4: 50mg ATD or 600mg 6oxo
Week 5-7: 25mg ATD or 300mg 6oxo

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Why to drop the clomid ? SERM is better than products in legal gear no?maybe SERM are more toxic ? SERM push up the libido better than other products(legal gear) no ?
thanks

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Why to drop the clomid ? SERM is better than products in legal gear no?maybe SERM are more toxic ? SERM push up the libido better than other products(legal gear) no ?
thanks
Clomid has too many sides to justify using it when you are already taking Nolva IMO.

The advantage of a SERM over an AI is that it works quicker, and it will not dry out joints and tendons. But I find it makes libido worse for me, especially Clomid.

6oxo is better for libido, ATD seems to work better for recovery of size (balls).

I have Nolva and ATD in hand for my next PCT.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok thanks Frankj ! in how many weeks can i esperate to recover with nolva and ATD ?
Then, i have cycle support, is it useful to take LIV 52 ds too ?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude freakin low dose the clomid 50/50/25/25 you wont get any sides from that.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
So what's the best ? nolva /atd or nolva/clomid for libido, balls and to keep gains with minimum of side effects ?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you already did your pct. is this for next time or for right now? if its for now then dont do any serms do a couple testboosters with different stuff in them. whats your question?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Best for balls would be clomid/ATD imo, but thats probably worst for libido. You would likely have golf balls in a week. That doesent mean you should stop, just that its working.

Best for libido would be 6oxo standalone, but it isnt really a standalone PCT.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
you already did your pct. is this for next time or for right now? if its for now then dont do any serms do a couple testboosters with different stuff in them. whats your question?

It's for now, i want to know what the best i should do for my pct to keep my gains and not have problem with libido and siez of my balls.
i have nolva, clomid, what should i do ? buy ATD or 6oxo ? a testbooster?

thanks

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude i think your balls are way way way more inportant then short time libido. libido will come back.

id do nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 100/50/50/25
then get a "AI" with ATD in it. start 2 weeks into pct. then get a big testboosting stack one that contains iiracin or whatever(horneygoatweed) tribulus,maca, zinc,yohabine,arginine all that other bs and stack with a testbooster with differnent ingredients like activate xtreme.

ATD i know are inhibit-E and novadex xt

good type 1 testboosters i listed are bioforge and sustain alpha then i know theres a bunch of others.

type 2 testboosters that have that stinging nettle root that free's up test are t-bol,mass fx,activate xtreme.

Now I would do that PCT on a bigger harsher steroid run. You could use less SERMS and such on a oral only run.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Thanks a lot bigwhiteguy29. I want to do my pct better as possible.
So final PCT :
nolva 20/20/10/10 for anti-oestro and testo
clomid 100/50/50/25 for balls
and testobooster for libido : sustain or bioforge ? it's the same thing ? what's the better ?

i don't understand all products you listed lol
ATD is an anti-oestro like novedex and inhibit-E and like a SERM like Nolvadex? it's right ?

then, what's the difference between : bioforge, sustain alpha, t-bol,mass fx,activate xtreme. All are TestBooster no ?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
whoa buddy lol. first nolva is for estro and balls. and clomid is for estro and balls but really balls haha. you dont need to run both if you are only runnig an oral tho. thisi s for a fat oral stack or AAS.

next bioforge and sustain alpha are good.

tbol mass fx and activate those are testboosters that free up test and are diff than the ones above.

novadex xt and inhibit-e are both anti estrogens from over the counter and are not much like real nolva. they are anti inhibitors. dont really work the same. use these ATD based products 2 weeks in when your nolva is lowered. you dont want to squash estrogen. estrogen gives you sex drive.

use a product like bioforge and mass fx 3 weeks in for natural testboost and libido.

what are you going to run as your next cycle?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Lol thanks for informations buddy !!!
For my next cycle i will run P-plex on 4 weeks at 20mg. (7days/7)

PCT:
nolva 20/20/10/10
Bioforge : 3 caps/day (30 minutes before meals)

All it's good ? lol thanks Big !

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you use AAS but honestly I can run anything even real tren, deca and I dont get shut down as long as the test dose is higher. With Deca though which for me is more suppressive than tren, I run double the dose of Test. Normally I run 800mgs of TestEW and 400mgs of DecaEW(for example).

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok mj34, thanks :)
but what do u think about my pct :
PCT:
nolva 20/20/10/10

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok mj34, thanks :)
but what do u think about my pct :
PCT:
nolva 20/20/10/10
nolva might be alittle low man, alot of people go 40 for atleast the first week.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
thanks
i dont agree with the other people here..
if you want to use clomid and nolva, thats great. They work great together.

clomid IS better than legal crap, and nolva is the toxic one, clomid is nothing to worry about. clomid should help with the libido better. Could throw in some natural libido boost product if u wish.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you can run ppplez a little higher aswell. and i would go nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 bioforge starting in 2 weeks in. if you have the money you could run another testbooster wheather it be 6oxo ATD or a"test freeer" like mass fx tbol or activate. dont need to go over board with SERMS on a pplex only. but clomid is nice to have low dosed.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok thanks to all for your advices !
Do i need to take liv52 with my cycle assist wich it have Milk Thistle?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
naw.if you were doing a stack then maybe low dose. dose liver supps in pct and dont drink in pct either.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ive never ran it but i know you can get lethargic on any DS run it varies with people. i think it gives you a great libido on cycle tho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0