Letrozole Question

MadeInCanada

Awards
I had a question regarding a mid-letrozole gyno cycle.

I'm running a letrozole cycle to rid gyno and Im use tablets, at 2.5mg.
Im going to be running the letro cycle longer than expected but I dont think I have enough tablets to last the entire cycle and taper off properly, so Im going to be buying Liquid Letrozole (it's much cheaper).

Is it safe to be taking Letrozole in tablet form, and then switch over to Liquid Letrozole in the middle of my Letro cycle?

Thanks in advance guys

Muffinhunter

Awards

Im going to be running the letro cycle longer than expected but I dont think I have enough tablets to last the entire cycle and taper off properly, so Im going to be buying Liquid Letrozole (it's much cheaper).

Is it safe to be taking Letrozole in tablet form, and then switch over to Liquid Letrozole in the middle of my Letro cycle?

Thanks in advance guys
As long as you're sure of the purity, then its fine.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance guys
in my view the only thing to consider when using an AI is that long term use (ive yet to see long term use defined in terms of weeks, months, years) can lead to osteoporosis and when prescribed by a doctor osteoporosis fighting drugs are also prescribed

so im afraid its bitch tits or brittle bones, Sorry to sound so blunt but everything comes at a price

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good helping of Hgh would help the bones haha... And I dont think everyone running letro for a couple month will get osteoporosis; more like a select few, unless you can find me stats that says otherwise. You could take SARM s4 after your cycle and the letro, which should increase bone density and rejuvenate your joints...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
A good helping of Hgh would help the bones haha... And I dont think everyone running letro for a couple month will get osteoporosis; more like a select few, unless you can find me stats that says otherwise. You could take SARM s4 after your cycle and the letro, which should increase bone density and rejuvenate your joints...
theres too much uncertainity -firstly as you say unless stats are provided , no one knows how long you can run an AI without fear of osteoporosis , just who are those select few and why should osteoporosis affect them and not others

also your reference to taking SARM s4 to increase bone density -how do you know it does just that without bone density being measured

abhishah1987

Awards
I so wish they hadn't banned formestane, i think i can get my hands on the powder, but apparently its not that effective.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I so wish they hadn't banned formestane, i think i can get my hands on the powder, but apparently its not that effective.
Make it transdermal and it will be just as effective

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
theres too much uncertainity -firstly as you say unless stats are provided , no one knows how long you can run an AI without fear of osteoporosis , just who are those select few and why should osteoporosis affect them and not others

also your reference to taking SARM s4 to increase bone density -how do you know it does just that without bone density being measured
SARMs are a good idea, but I would go with ostarine if you are trying to stuff more minerals in your bones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HollywoodHam Anabolics 0
Supplements 3
Anabolics 21
Post Cycle Therapy 9
Anabolics 12