Actual Ban?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I went to a local supplement shop that has a pretty good selection of PH and DS. The owner told me that he recently received a call telling him that he can no longer sell PH/DS as of January 4, 2010 or he will face criminal charges.

Is this the date for all shops nationwide or is it just his "turn"?

P

paint2100

Awards
its the date for the ban of bold, phera, tren

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I might have misunderstood him, as I thought he meant all of them. Or maybe he's just not taking any chances. I'll have to check next time I go to his shop.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for now I believe

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately epi is not safe, its been discontinued, good luck finding it

D

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately epi is not safe, its been discontinued, good luck finding it
What about Havoc?

It's the same thing, and can still be found many places, including my gym, where it is even out on display with other supplements!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can still find some havoc and easily find E-Stane which are the same compounds but for some reason epi is harder to find

oregonsteps

oregonsteps

Awards
Feedback please on this label:
I purchased it: Here are the ingredients as listed on the bottle:

CAFFEINE Anhydrous: 200 MG

AMINE MATRIX: 100 MG:
Benzeneethanamine HCL, 1,5 Methoxy phenethylamine,
dimethyl phenethylamine

PROPRIETY BLEND: 125 MG:
Willow Bark, Hoodia, Thebromine HCL, Yohimbine HCL, Synephrine
HCL, Chromium Picolinate

Manufactured for XD Labs, Corpus Christi, TX

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be careful buying that many bottles of anything, as it is also illegal to posses.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ya my boy has a shop here in CA, still has spawn and tren extreme on his shelf, but says not for long

D

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful buying that many bottles of anything, as it is also illegal to posses.
For bold, phera, and tren.

For now, it appears that there are other compounds that are safe (like Epi/Havoc, for example).

Correct?

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What about Havoc?

It's the same thing, and can still be found many places, including my gym, where it is even out on display with other supplements!
You're saying that it's sitting out where anyone that walks in can purchase it?!!!?

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I know of a guy that literally has cases of each, I mean cases!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed most epi products are discontinued even though you can still purchase them some places

D

dpfisher

Why bold of all things? I mean really you don't hear about idiot kids killing themselves with it. It's pretty much the safest effective PH out there.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why bold of all things? I mean really you don't hear about idiot kids killing themselves with it. It's pretty much the safest effective PH out there.
bold has tren in it and tren is in the ban list

D

dpfisher

Well I know what I'm getting as an xmas present to myself now. That stuff was a godsend for my tendons.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta love it and they left superdrol on the market! i really dont understand bold either. but hey maybe it will be like the last ban and we can have the other stuff for another 4-5yrs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you read the article, it shows the dea failed to prove tren (pro dienolone) and boldione matched the description of a class 3 substance and deserving to be banned.

and when the other end pointed this out, the dea pretty much stated nope, they say it does, and thats that.
:deal:
they are right, no matter what science says. wft is science for anyways?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
if you read the article, it shows the dea failed to prove tren (pro dienolone) and boldione matched the description of a class 3 substance and deserving to be banned.

and when the other end pointed this out, the dea pretty much stated nope, they say it does, and thats that.
:deal:
they are right, no matter what science says. wft is science for anyways?
Not surprising. The same was the case when the first AAS ban went into affect.

The supp guy in the front of my gym has spawn and a bunch of other clones out on display, they'll probably be up after the ban.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
u guys really liked epi? that stuff was trash. 2 cycles of it with PCT between them and i got no gains period. i went to the shop wher i bought it and told the guy my review on it and he said a lot of people didnt really see gains, he stopped sellin it. I mean its good considering its an anti-estro but its methyl ingredient had no effect on me. i didnt even see one side effect, thats how bad it was. but the guy probably got a bad batch. Anyway, as they mentioned above, only a few PHs gonna get banned. But they always come back with a different name. Look at Decabolen, stakabol had the exact same ingredients and stak got banned but deca is still legal and all the superdrol clones too

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
u guys really liked epi? that stuff was trash. 2 cycles of it with PCT between them and i got no gains period. i went to the shop wher i bought it and told the guy my review on it and he said a lot of people didnt really see gains, he stopped sellin it. I mean its good considering its an anti-estro but its methyl ingredient had no effect on me. i didnt even see one side effect, thats how bad it was. but the guy probably got a bad batch. Anyway, as they mentioned above, only a few PHs gonna get banned. But they always come back with a different name. Look at Decabolen, stakabol had the exact same ingredients and stak got banned but deca is still legal and all the superdrol clones too

haha it didn't work b/c you got no sides? haha I get no sides with epi either but it works great for me. Some people don't react at all or react very little to compounds just b/c it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's trash:stooges:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
gotta love it and they left superdrol on the market! i really dont understand bold either. but hey maybe it will be like the last ban and we can have the other stuff for another 4-5yrs
Thing is, no one is taking any chances with all the lawsuits and the FDA scrutiny. Everything seems discontinued and I can think of only one product that may not be and it is a true pro-hormone. What's left in stock may be all that will ever be for these gray area steroids.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
So I went back to the shop yesterday. Again, the owner didn't really want to talk too much, but he's basically selling the rest of his stock of PH/DS and not selling ANY after Januray 4th. I reminded him that it's only a few that have actually been banned, but he kind of ignored me.

Sounds to me like somebody has been leaning on him.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:06: what?

I would guess you "got no gains" because you dont know how thing about steroids. as your post implies.

stakabol sucked. i ran a free cycle of it. decabolen was better quality.

and stakabol isn't banned. just the pheraplex in it. they can just do like the makers of decabolen did a long time ago, and have just sd/hd in it. it will work just as good probably.

i dont care what is legal and isn't. you can still get your hands on it no matter what.