Actual Ban?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if you read the article, it shows the dea failed to prove tren (pro dienolone) and boldione matched the description of a class 3 substance and deserving to be banned.

and when the other end pointed this out, the dea pretty much stated nope, they say it does, and thats that.

they are right, no matter what science says. wft is science for anyways?
    Not surprising. The same was the case when the first AAS ban went into affect.

The supp guy in the front of my gym has spawn and a bunch of other clones out on display, they'll probably be up after the ban.

2. u guys really liked epi? that stuff was trash. 2 cycles of it with PCT between them and i got no gains period. i went to the shop wher i bought it and told the guy my review on it and he said a lot of people didnt really see gains, he stopped sellin it. I mean its good considering its an anti-estro but its methyl ingredient had no effect on me. i didnt even see one side effect, thats how bad it was. but the guy probably got a bad batch. Anyway, as they mentioned above, only a few PHs gonna get banned. But they always come back with a different name. Look at Decabolen, stakabol had the exact same ingredients and stak got banned but deca is still legal and all the superdrol clones too
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    u guys really liked epi? that stuff was trash. 2 cycles of it with PCT between them and i got no gains period. i went to the shop wher i bought it and told the guy my review on it and he said a lot of people didnt really see gains, he stopped sellin it. I mean its good considering its an anti-estro but its methyl ingredient had no effect on me. i didnt even see one side effect, thats how bad it was. but the guy probably got a bad batch. Anyway, as they mentioned above, only a few PHs gonna get banned. But they always come back with a different name. Look at Decabolen, stakabol had the exact same ingredients and stak got banned but deca is still legal and all the superdrol clones too

haha it didn't work b/c you got no sides? haha I get no sides with epi either but it works great for me. Some people don't react at all or react very little to compounds just b/c it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's trash

4. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    gotta love it and they left superdrol on the market! i really dont understand bold either. but hey maybe it will be like the last ban and we can have the other stuff for another 4-5yrs
    Thing is, no one is taking any chances with all the lawsuits and the FDA scrutiny. Everything seems discontinued and I can think of only one product that may not be and it is a true pro-hormone. What's left in stock may be all that will ever be for these gray area steroids.

5. So I went back to the shop yesterday. Again, the owner didn't really want to talk too much, but he's basically selling the rest of his stock of PH/DS and not selling ANY after Januray 4th. I reminded him that it's only a few that have actually been banned, but he kind of ignored me.

Sounds to me like somebody has been leaning on him.

6. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    u guys really liked epi? that stuff was trash. 2 cycles of it with PCT between them and i got no gains period. i went to the shop wher i bought it and told the guy my review on it and he said a lot of people didnt really see gains, he stopped sellin it. I mean its good considering its an anti-estro but its methyl ingredient had no effect on me. i didnt even see one side effect, thats how bad it was. but the guy probably got a bad batch. Anyway, as they mentioned above, only a few PHs gonna get banned. But they always come back with a different name. Look at Decabolen, stakabol had the exact same ingredients and stak got banned but deca is still legal and all the superdrol clones too
    what?

I would guess you "got no gains" because you dont know how thing about steroids. as your post implies.

stakabol sucked. i ran a free cycle of it. decabolen was better quality.

and stakabol isn't banned. just the pheraplex in it. they can just do like the makers of decabolen did a long time ago, and have just sd/hd in it. it will work just as good probably.

i dont care what is legal and isn't. you can still get your hands on it no matter what.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Pre Cut - Before My Actual Summer Cut - Critique
    By CCV3 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Help with actual sex DRIVE
    By MikeGfilms in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 08:01 AM
  3. Actual Gains....
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26