Transdermal 1-T and DTH?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
If one were to use transdermal 1-T would the concurrent use of a Test booster such as DTH increase male hormone levels to supraphysiological levels or would they conflict with eachother? I can see both sides and would like some educated information, please...Thanks.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
1-t would give u superphysiological levels.. not sure what u mean here i guess. what would be the point in taking diesel test with 1-t? i mean save the dthc for ur pct. i can see taking things like lclt or divanil on cycle but i dont see what the point of taking a natty test booster on cycle would do.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Like sanchezgreg18 said, 1-T will put your homone levels over your natural limits because you are taking some exogenous hormone. The usage of DTH is pointless, it is like making a cycle with any other steroid and put some ZMA or tribulus on it, the effect of the natty testosterone booster, will be insignificant compared to the supraphysiological levels that 1-T will give you. Now, if you are talking about the Diesel Test Pro-cycle that the company has released recently, the effects of the DHEA and Pregnenolone that it has might have some influence on your homonal levels, but I have no clue how does DHEA or Pregnenolone interact with 1-T.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it would be overkil adding dtp because 1-t by primordial already has dhea and preg so it would kinda offset the balance they created with the product i would assume maybe a pp rep could chime in

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're right! I forgot that it has those two components on itself. Unless he is going to use other transdermal 1-T product.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm using PP's product. I was thinking 'more is better'. I guess I'll keep my three kings stack for PCT. Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
One thing I did not mention is the reason I thought the three kings stack might be good on cycle is I was hoping they would prevent shutdown and keep my testes working. I'm 45 so I'm really not sure they're doing much of anything now, anyway. I'm not trying to get out of PCT--i've got it all on hand, just trying to maximize results.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
One thing I did not mention is the reason I thought the three kings stack might be good on cycle is I was hoping they would prevent shutdown and keep my testes working. I'm 45 so I'm really not sure they're doing much of anything now, anyway. I'm not trying to get out of PCT--i've got it all on hand, just trying to maximize results.
If you feel like you may have low test you may want to go get labwork done after your pct. If it's subpar you could just get TRT and accomplish what you want. If it's normal then you're all set to cycle with proper pct of course.