First Cycle - Not mass focused

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
Hi guys,

Background
24yo, male from australia...ive been training for my specific sport for the last 8 years.. In the offseason i lay off the cardio and try to put on a bit of size... Whilst not wanting to run around in a 100kg frame i need to maintin a 85-95Kg frame for my utility role.. High workload causes interuption in my diet/training routine..

DIET - appetite HIGH
i have a high protein (barely eat anything thats not white or red meat), medium fat diet. It must be high carb to keep up with my daily routine (construction) if not i crash.... the one negative. i binge eat junk (once or twice weekly).. but due to my cardio work (offseason i run approximately 25-30km per week) i still manage to keep off the extra kilos.. I find it extremely easy to put on mass but not lean.. and easy to shed the Kilos if my diet hasnt been working.
I work quite a few hours per week (between 50-90hrs..). so my diet takes a beating at points.. i have resorted to taking tuna in a can in my truck just incase i forget to pack lunch..
WATER intake : not suffice - often resort to pepsi max/pepsi.. need to increase water intake by 5-6 cups a day.

Workout.

Monday - Chest
DB incline bench
Db Flat (every 2 weeks i switch to the bar)
DB flys (cable if my arms are busted from work)
decline Bench
Parralel bar dip

Tuesday - cardio run 3km under 18 minutes... Stretch 15-20mins

wednesday - Shoulders
seated DB shoulder press
Bar upright row
bicep curls
DB front Raise
Shurgs
Machine lateral raise

cardio - spin class OR elyptical machine 35 minutes + medium/fast walk on treaty with 3.0 incline

Thursday - Rest day. or extra cardio pending on work activity for the day, situps
ab crunch
plank

friday or satuday - Back
Lat pulldown
high row
swiss ball row
back raises weighted
low row
bench side bridge
(will be changing this routine as my back is lagging.. to reintroduce dead lifts

I also so every 2nd week. on my back days
5kg Medicine ball lunge, at the bottom of the lunge torso twist.
DB lunges - at bottom of lunge shoulder press with the DB (low weight)

Sundays - Church.... praying to jesus and god that i dont get bitch tits or worse sides.. lol rest day

SLEEP - ****ty at best i get 7-8 hours on a sunday morning. the normal is between 6-7 hours.. the worst 5-6 hours

Stress level - medium to high generally. just a high strung person. My job creates it.. but its a family busines and i cannot change that.

Ok so hopefully any flaming i get is atleast a little more accurate and i can take it onboard and use it to my advantage!

I am planning on taking

Weeks 1-8
Test Prop - EOD @ 125mgs

Weeks 6-8
Winstrol - inject 50 EOD (possibly 75mgs)

Cycle support - i have heard of a pill made called DELAD taken daily dosage is below:
DHEA - 100mg
Exemstane - 15mg
Letrozole - 1.5mg
Anastrozole - 1mg
Dutasteride - 0.5mg

PCT - unsure as the doctor i have seen has said that he doesnt not believe i need a pct whilst using such a broad cycle support. The various threads/articles ive read have suggested that a nolva only pct is suffice whilst others suggest nolva and clomid.. There is so much debate.. i believe mainly so because people exagerate and dont actually get tested to see if they really are functioning properly...

Other supps
swisse Multi V
Fish oil
Magnesium/glucosamine
ON protein shakes (thinking of changing to horleys ripped)

Im opting for prop as the Test e available here in oz is dosed at 75mg/mil... do not want to pin that my mls in one go.. the reason for an 8 week cyle is cost.. i would rather spend more on PCT and cycle support that run a longer cyle... to extend my cycle to 10 or 12 weeks it wouldnt cost that much more in test.. but the cycle support is ridiculously expensive..

appreciate any advice/help.. such a long winded post but for anything to be relative there are so many governing factors!

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
Forgot to add

My legs do not need any baulking up. im bottom heavy due to the work i did as a short distance runner when i was younger. i have good size/strength and tone.. with the cardio, lunges and lifting i do at work. i get enough of a burn....

also,

what blood tests should i be getting done. before and how long after my pct...
HDL?
Free floating testosteron?

thanks guys

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You still need a SERM mate. Nolva will suffice, hcg would be great to have as well, but not necessary... Yes, you do need to PCT...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
several things... first thing is not a big issue.. but if u have the winstrol to go four weeks.. then go weeks 5-8... especially since ur not using any oral to jump start your cycle... next thing is u do not need dhea while on test.. also you only need one ai... and you only need to use it if you run into problems.. id go with the exemestane at 25mg should suffice.. if that doesnt work u can use the adex... for pct id use clomid over nolva unless your having serious problems with gyno.. and hcg would be ideal.. it will help with recovery and shut down quite a bit

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
*in regards to the winny. yes i can go for 4 weeks.. no problems.. i just wanted to use it as little as possible just so my joints dont get too wrecked!

*in regards to the AI.. i know i want and will get my hands on some nolva.. however those 5 ingredients make up just ONE pill... made by a research company... i hear so many conflicitng

*in regards to HCG. for cycles under 12 weeks it isnt necessary.. in stating that.. everyone reacts differently..

It would be a hell of alot cheaper to just have nolva and arimidex on hand... that this delad product for the entire cycle..