Alpha-e

sausagefest

Awards
hey guys im just finishing up my first cycle using the tren/epi combo. I am using RSS alpha e product and using 2 tabs a day. Tomorrow will be day 28 and i have not noticed any strength gains. What i have noticed is gyno on both nips.

Diet is solid and training is spot on. I have run a few test-e cycles in the past and 1 mdrol cycle about 6 months ago. I always got great gains from my previous cycles and kept most of it by using good pct protocols.

My question is am i unique in that in am not a good responder to the tren/epi combo or have u other users experienced similar crappy games from that combo but good gains from the mdrol and other phs/aas

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Dude not trying to be an a$$...

But I don't think anyone is gonna answer your question until you change your weird f*kin name

"sausagefest"...are you kidding me?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the names "sausage fest" and "hard iron" should never be in the same place.
:nono:

an to the op, no ur not unique, pro-dienolone (tren) gives most people gyno. didn't you research this before?

what dosages are you taking? epi should be in the range of 40+mg each day. the tren, well, i'd drop that.

look into some nolva and cabergoline for pct.

your results aren't shocking, but they aren't expected either. anything can happen when taking anabolic steroids, esp if you've never takin the two by themselves before.

sausagefest

Awards
jbryan thank you for the response. i did research quite a bit on the tren and epi. i just assumed that since all the test and other oral steroids wokred great in the past without major sides and the mdrol was also spot on that this would be another good cycle...

I think my big hang-up and what is causing me to ask the question was that i really have not gotten any strength gains at all from it. 80mg tren and 26mg epi a day i thought wouldnt push me into the nasty sides and still keep the gains coming. Mdrol for instance was the harshest **** i have ever taken at 30mgs but worked great at 20mgs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well for me, 50mg of tren was enough to see no sides, but feel the start of sore nipples. 100mg brought on all the sides, fast, and started to see positive effects.

the epi is too low to notice anything from it. it may just be hurting you with helping to increase the sides from the tren.

you can try dropping the tren to 50 or so mg, and upping the epi to 40mg.

or stop the whole cycle ant start pct.