sustanon injecion timing

B

bigkeith70

Awards
Does anyone know what the ideal injection timing is for sust 250 to keep blood levels as even as possible? Shooting anywhere from 1/2 gram to a gram, so whatever timing would yield the the most sonsistent blood levels in that dose range. Thanks a bunch to anyone that can asnwer this.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
lol u shoot a gram of sustanon250...you die. Try 1ml/1mg. I am currently in week 3 of my sustanon250 cycle, Pinning M/Th 1cc. Taking .5mg Adex EOD. Whats your PCT? Some people push 750mg a week, with 1cc M/W/F, but if its your first cycle, i'd keep it at 500mg a week and eat a lot!

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Does anyone know what the ideal injection timing is for sust 250 to keep blood levels as even as possible? Shooting anywhere from 1/2 gram to a gram, so whatever timing would yield the the most sonsistent blood levels in that dose range. Thanks a bunch to anyone that can asnwer this.
EOD injects with Sust due to the Prop ester. I'd suggest lowering your dosage. You'll make great gains off 500-750mg a week without a doubt. Keep Aromasin on hand at 12.5mg daily. This AI is better for your igf levels and lipids.

lol u shoot a gram of sustanon250...you die. Try 1ml/1mg. I am currently in week 3 of my sustanon250 cycle, Pinning M/Th 1cc. Taking .5mg Adex EOD. Whats your PCT? Some people push 750mg a week, with 1cc M/W/F, but if its your first cycle, i'd keep it at 500mg a week and eat a lot!
Dex has negative side effects on igf levels, look into Exe next time around bro. Just looking out for you.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
EOD injects with Sust due to the Prop ester. I'd suggest lowering your dosage. You'll make great gains off 500-750mg a week without a doubt. Keep Aromasin on hand at 12.5mg daily. This AI is better for your igf levels and lipids.

Dex has negative side effects on igf levels, look into Exe next time around bro. Just looking out for you.
Thanks man, i know 1mg adex eod could interfere with growth, but .5 or even .25mg eod that bad? I have some bad bloat as it is, but i might go E3D then.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Personal preference really, but scienifically. Exe (aromasin) is healthier for you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my argument is that EOD pinning isn't really necessary, as the prop ester is 12% of sustanon, it's hardly significant enough to bother changing the dosing scheme over... I mean, i think it factors into how sustanon is supposed to work, WHY make a blend of steroids that has to be injected EOD when you can just inject test prop EOD? The point of sust as with other long-estered steroids is to decrease injection frequency... The way sustanon is supposed to work is first the prop releases, then the phenylprop, and the isocaproate and finally the decanoate in a kind of cascading fashion, of course the long esters are still constantly releasing but doing so very slowly and that's why there's higher ratios of them.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my argument is that EOD pinning isn't really necessary, as the prop ester is 12% of sustanon, it's hardly significant enough to bother changing the dosing scheme over... I mean, i think it factors into how sustanon is supposed to work, WHY make a blend of steroids that has to be injected EOD when you can just inject test prop EOD? The point of sust as with other long-estered steroids is to decrease injection frequency... The way sustanon is supposed to work is first the prop releases, then the phenylprop, and the isocaproate and finally the decanoate in a kind of cascading fashion, of course the long esters are still constantly releasing but doing so very slowly and that's why there's higher ratios of them.
Werd. People around these parts treat Sus250 as a long-estered test, pinning it once a week, even doses up to 4mls. Makes no difference to end gains.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
It's either way man. EOD, twice a week, once a week. It's personal prefrence when it comes down to it. EOD shots and twice a week shots will give you great gains BUT, EOD shots will keep you BP levels more stable rather then pinning twice or once a week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it would be really hard to notice a BP spike caused by 30mg of test prop releasing over a 3.5 day period when the half life is like 4 days anyway. I am assuming then that you have tried both dosing schemes and gotten BP checked regularly each time and the less frequent injecting resulted in higher blood pressure extremes?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar