Test E, Tren E & Winstrol anyone with experience?

  1. Arrow Test E, Tren E & Winstrol anyone with experience?


    Hello, I've started a Test e, tren e, winny cycle last monday and I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with this cycle.. I'm running a cut cycle. This is my second cycle, first one was bulk.
    Schedule:

    Test E: week 1-10 500mg/w
    Tren E: week 1-10 400mg/w
    Winstrol: week 4-10 50mg/w

    Can anyone here tell me what I can except from this one ?

    Thanks in advance.


  2. do you have a question thats not quite so broad? this is a common pre-contest/cutting cycle, it will aid in retaining mass and even growing while at a caloric defecit. what other kind of feedback are you looking for?

  3. what are ur current stats? train experience? diet?
    •   
       


  4. I've been training for a few years, I'm 1m77, 72-73kg and around 11-12% BF & I'm kinda looking get some lean mass and lose some BF to get around 8%, that kind of my goal..

    - forgot diet sorry
    morning : 4 egg whites with 100g tuna
    lunch 350g chicken with a salad
    evening 350g chicken/meat/fish depends on the day with a salad
    in between meals a protein shakes.

    4x cardio a week 20-30 min.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Glennii View Post
    I've been training for a few years, I'm 1m77, 72-73kg and around 11-12% BF & I'm kinda looking get some lean mass and lose some BF to get around 8%, that kind of my goal..

    - forgot diet sorry
    morning : 4 egg whites with 100g tuna
    lunch 350g chicken with a salad
    evening 350g chicken/meat/fish depends on the day with a salad
    in between meals a protein shakes.

    4x cardio a week 20-30 min.
    no bad, i hope ur getting ~50grams of protein per shake.

    ur gonna die doing cardio on tren lol. cycle looks good but no one here can tell u what to expect. start up a log and we can help u along the way....but none of us can see into the future and what results YOU will get

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no bad, i hope ur getting ~50grams of protein per shake.

    ur gonna die doing cardio on tren lol. cycle looks good but no one here can tell u what to expect. start up a log and we can help u along the way....but none of us can see into the future and what results YOU will get
    its all about the fasted low intensity cardio in the morning!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    no bad, i hope ur getting ~50grams of protein per shake.

    ur gonna die doing cardio on tren lol. cycle looks good but no one here can tell u what to expect. start up a log and we can help u along the way....but none of us can see into the future and what results YOU will get
    Protein shake is 80gr proteine per 100g and I'm taking 60g aday so no haha not 50g per protein shake.. I've calculated my proteins per dag and its around 240g.
    I don't really have time to make a log since I dont spend much time on pc, srry.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Glennii View Post
    Protein shake is 80gr proteine per 100g and I'm taking 60g aday so no haha not 50g per protein shake.. I've calculated my proteins per dag and its around 240g.
    I don't really have time to make a log since I dont spend much time on pc, srry.
    thats way too much protein per shake, ur body simply cant utilize that much at once, i believe its somewhere around 50-60grams per meal is the best amount one can consume without waste

  9. i dont like ur diet. what i mean is its not bad but it could be much better.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test e/Tren a/Winstrol - Opinions
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:39 AM
  2. Test E, Tren A & winstrol advice please
    By FittTitt in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM
  4. test enanthate,winstrol & tren ace...
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 03:15 PM
  5. TREN AND TEST PROP + WINSTROL?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Log in
Log in