200 mg Nandro - HRT at the low end ?

bengelha

Awards
So I am on track for 200 mg per week, saw in other threads people saying if your into packing on muscle and size you should be shooting every day. I am 47 in a few weeks and Mick Harts Layman Guide II shows an 'older' guys plan with 250mg per week plus some hgh twice ( I am taking it daily ) and daily andriol (6) so I seem level with 2 out of 3 in his plan.

What do you guys think ? Is this going to help me get the weight back on or is it simply to little ?

Max wt ever was 190 lbs.
Currently 170 lbs with a mouthful.
Hospitalized and tanked to 130 lbs last summer due to Ulcerative Colitis.

Need to get off 170, will be happy with 180 hoping for 190 but that may take a 2nd cycle.

I have 2 bottles I think that works out to 10 weeks.

Thanks in advance

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deca only is a poor cycle at any dose I would say, but if you don't care about your libido dying, it still needs to be run higher than 200mg. 300, or 400 would work better. It has a very long half life, it takes about 5 weeks to kick in @ a full dose, and because of the half life it only needs to be injected once a week.

Anyone who said you should be shooting deca ever day is going full retard on you

i don't see how the andriol fits into this, is that supposed to count for your test? I don't know what "6" andriol means but it's probably not enough to save you.

And then the HGH, it's a waste of money unless you have enough to run 4-5iu's for several months

This whole cycle should be scrapped and re-worked because it's got too many problems. The biggest fix would have been to scrap the HGH and buy injectable test instead and run a test/deca cycle at the right dose, since your goal is to gain 20 pounds... a low dose of deca with HGH is a very poor way to get there.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unreal im glad u understood that post, because i sure as hell didnt.

bengelha

Awards
I laid out the cash for 3 months so let me see what I can do to make it better. The HGH is necessary because the goal was to regenerate facet joint degeneration in c-2, c-5 mentioned in my MRI. I was having a real hard time moving around. After a month it has been a miracle, my rebuilt and re injured shoulder has been painful too. The combination made sleep difficult. Now I fall into bed and feel great, sleep great and awake feeling regenerated. Everyone said the HGH + Test is a 1 + 1 = 3 and I should really give it a go. I am ignorant on the subject and assumed all things Nandro etc injectable were variations of test. Your advising me to add test to nando, so you inject twice or mix it ?

I take 1.5-2.0 IU of HGH but have to watch it as I had carpal tunnel years ago and can feel it tightening up already. I have enough for the next 3 months and will buy more then. I thought the Nandro would compliment it.

So

HGH 1.5-2.0 IU Daily for 6 months
Nandro 300-400 single injection weekly for 8 weeks

Then cycle off and prepare for a better 2nd cycle after 8+pct weeks.

Still think I should scrap it ? I already have the gear. I could add something if you think adding test would greatly improve it. Just do not like needles and would want it all in one shot, how much can you inject in spot anyway ? I have no clue but it took a while to get the 1 ml in there this morning.

btw I was comparing what I am doing to what is recommended in Mich Harts book, he is the one planning out the andriol as I dont even know what it is. But he had HGH and Testoviron which seemed at least similar to what I am planning.

Thanks!

bengelha

Awards
I just completed inventory for a 2nd time on my shipment. I have test cyp AND nandro.

HGH 1.5-2.0 IU Daily for 6 months
Nandro 100 single injection weekly for 8 weeks
Test Cyp 200mg single injection weekly for 8 weeks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nandro and HGH are the bomb for regenerative purposes. My wife has UC, so I know your frustration. Good luck with your cycle however you decide to run it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i was way confused, your first post mentions nothing of regenerating joints

concerning your proposed cycle with test cyp, i understand the approach, but i don't know if those doses are high enough to yield the results you want. 100mg of deca is nothing, should be 200 just for the joints, test cyp at 200 is ok for an HRT dose, HGH at 1.5iu, well I haven't run HGH but 1.5iu is such a low dose I would doubt its effectiveness

bengelha

Awards
Nandro and HGH are the bomb for regenerative purposes. My wife has UC, so I know your frustration. Good luck with your cycle however you decide to run it.
Thanks for the good vibe. In return I can offer my key remedies for UC that have allowed me to go med free and have no symptoms, some people don't respond to this: VSL#3, Salmon, Plain Yogurt and PSYLLIUM SEED *POWDER* not the more common husk the powder ( dirt cheap ) blended in cold water so you can drink it normally - Impossible to mix with a spoon.