Injection gone bad - Need help please!!

b4554

Awards
I have been juicing for several months now with good success but have a new problem. I usually shoot in my quads and sometimes am sore from it but this last time is a lot more than sore. I shot about 3/4 ml into the side of my right quad, half in one spot and half about a inch from the first site to spread it out a little. Now I have a large oval lump on my leg covering a large area over where I injected. It's probably 1 1/2" wide by 3 or a little more inches long and like 1/2 high. It was really painful the first day or two and now it is just kinda sore and tender. Problem is that it has been like 4 or 5 days and it hasn't gotten smaller.

1) What happened?
2) Will it eventually go away on its own?
3) Please dont just say "go see a doctor", I don't have insurance and no cash to go see one.
4) If I went to the hospital: could I get into trouble if I told them I was pinning AAS? What would they do? Just drain it with syringes?

Please anyone who can help me. Thank you!!!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any heat coming from it? Is it still red? If so, it may be infected. But, if the soreness has gone down, it's probably healing. You could have injected a piece of the rubber into your quad. In that case, there's not much you can do. It will eventually work it's way out. My guess though is that the needle was slightly dulled from the first injection and therefore, this added some extra trauma to the area.

If it's really worrying you, you could always go into one of those doc-in-the-box places and have it looked at. Just tell them you were pinning vitamin B12. And, no they're not gonna call the cops and have you taken out in shackles.

Also, WTF did you split 1.25ml in two seperate injections. That was pretty stupid IMHO.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Is there any heat coming from it? Is it still red? If so, it may be infected. But, if the soreness has gone down, it's probably healing. You could have injected a piece of the rubber into your quad. In that case, there's not much you can do. It will eventually work it's way out. My guess though is that the needle was slightly dulled from the first injection and therefore, this added some extra trauma to the area.

If it's really worrying you, you could always go into one of those doc-in-the-box places and have it looked at. Just tell them you were pinning vitamin B12. And, no they're not gonna call the cops and have you taken out in shackles.

Also, WTF did you split 1.25ml in two seperate injections. That was pretty stupid IMHO.
what he said ^

no fever is a good sign

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
tru wrapping it in a heating pad for a few hours.