Toremifene and Rpn Havoc

potobori

Awards
how much Toremifene and how long do i take to ue as a pct and for how long for rpn havoc

potobori

Awards
WEEK1
Havoc(20mg/day):

1st Dose(10mg): 8-10am
2nd Dose(10mg): 4-6pm

WEEK2
Havoc(30mg/day):

1st Dose(10mg): 8-10am OR 1st Dose(20mg): 8-10am(Pre-Workout Dose)
2nd Dose(10mg): 2-3pm 2nd Dose(10mg): 4-6pm
3rd Dose(10mg): 6-8pm

WEEK3
Havoc(40mg/day):

1st Dose(20mg): 8-10am(Pre-Workout Dose)
2nd Dose(10mg): 2-3pm

WEEK4
Havoc(50mg/day):

1st Dose(20mg): 8-10am(Pre-Workout Dose)
2nd Dose(20mg): 2-3pm

DURING CYCLE
(1-2 weeks prior to starting your cycle. This allows you body to go into the cycle with adequate support already in place. You liver can actually store many of t)
Gut health
Taurine
*Lots of Water*
Cycle support
Fish oil
DCP – 6 a day spread out

PCT
Milk thistle
Creatine
Post cycle support
Glutathione
Branched chain Amino Acids (during your workout and into the postwork period)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, when I posted those links for you it was to use as a jumping platform to begin your research, not to copy and past from. For example you copy/pasted that you will be using DCP and Gut Health... why do you want to use these? Are they necessary? Where is your SERM? You going to use one? Why, why not? If not using a SERM, how ar you going to set up your PCT to effectively protect yourself? Are you sure you want to run Havoc at those doses because that write up was just an example and most people do not run it at those doses and those increments, and so forth. Your mentioned PCT is not adequate. Please take some time research, be patient and do this right. It will make for a better outcome man.

potobori

Awards
i am using Toremifene i just need ot know the dosage ! thats what this is all about the dosage lol