What are your chances of getting arrested for ordering AAS online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

21p

Awards
Not a request for info, and I WILL NOT respond to PM's regarding this matter. But seriously, what how good are the chances of getting busted for ordering AAS from an overseas pharm?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who knows? i dont think anyone who got busted will be posting on an anabolic website. and the ones that didn't will. lol. you would probably have better luck posting in a cop forum.

or not.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine it being worth the resources that it would require to bust one guy buying that kind of stuff online.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its directly proportional to whether or not you have to ask that question.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
its not likely, only very small portions of mail is checked, id say like a 5% chance of getting busted

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now add in chances of losing your money, getting bunk items and being put on a watch list and that 5% is a lot to place a bet on. I can say that you're risking more than you think and with the internet what it is, you're adding to that % by just trying to find out where you can buy and who's giving that information.

Oh, just in case you missed the rules section: Asking for or providing sources for steroids, ph's and research chems are a bannable offense here.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah, huge factor
The chances of you getting nothing or fake steroids is pretty big.
For a person that doesn't know a legit source, id say you have an 80% chance of getting defrauded

so thats an 80% chance of getting defrauded

a 5% chance of getting arrested

and 15% chance of everything being okay

got to love those numbers
hope your gambling man :D

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why dont you try a Hormone replacement clinic. You can manipulate your hormones and complain of no energy and no sex drive. I would try something like that before I would order from India or something.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
BUSTED? Whays hapens is, when it gets siezed, they send you a letter asking you to claim what was sent. What you do is, DO NOT pick it up. Leave it alone, and cut your losses. Now that being said, the chances are slim, like said above, for this to happen which depends on what site you are ordering from. Order a specific book, I don't know if I can say the name. They have many sites which to order from.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The questioned has been answered. Shutting this down before it turns into a "how to" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.