shutdown on tren

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about going from one cycle right into a different one?

To be more specific, i'm concluding my cut which involved test/xtren the last 4 weeks. I'd like to transition right into an all out mass building cycle which would look like: weeks 1-4... mdrol @ 20/20/20/30, weeks 1-12... test c @500mg/week, weeks 10-14... stanazolol @50mg ed.

My main concern is the shutdown tren causes. Would it be advisable to continue using AAS for another 14 weeks after running xtren for 4 or should I bring back my HPTA before I start?

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
there is no point to bring the hpta back to reg unless u plan on being off for a decent length of time.. like time on plus pct = time off. i have supplemented my inj. T with ph tren and planning on finishing the last two weeks or so adding mdrol.. I would say u would be alright if you have a good pct lined up.. hcg and nolva or clomid

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I have clomid. It has worked very well for me before

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I just started a cycle similar to what you are asking and therefore I too am curious.

My current cycle:
1-8 Fina 75mg ED max
1-8 Test 68 ED/476mg weekly (may raise)
2-8 Cel Cycle assist
4-8 Cel M-drol 10/10/20/20
1-12 Letro 1mg ED (plus 8 weeks prior to starting cycle)
1-12 Cabergoline 0.15mg ED
1-12 Vitex 500mg ED
4-8 PP Sustain Alpha 3 day pulses

PCT:
9-12 Letro 1mg ED
9-12 Cabergoline 0.15mg ED
9-12 Clomid 50mg ED
9-12 Nolva 20mg ED
9-12 PP Sustain Alpha ED
9-12 PP EndoAmp ED
9-12 PP Toco-8 EndoAmp Max

Originally I was undecided on Phera /M-Drol, but end up ordering Cel M-Drol and also Cel cycle assist.
Assuming no issues with the first half of the cycle, I plan to run the M-Drol for the last 4 weeks.

I hope it goes well for us both.

Grega

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Body temp rises, sweats at night, lack of sleep and well...pretty much shut down.

I ran Tren Depot (BD) 1CC 3 x a week for the last 3 weeks stacked with Winny (50mg ED oral, which I was already 2 weeks into). I won't go over the entire cycle, but expect tren to do the above.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
The primary concern with long oral cycles is not shutdown, its liver stress and damage. Plenty of inj users run 12 and 16 week cycles of testosterone, which is as suppressive as any oral steroid if not more so.

I have no idea if X-Tren is 17aa or liver toxic, if it isnt, I wouldent worry about it.

If it is, I would say 6 weeks tops for a 17aa compound.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
xtren is nonmethyl but because it's a progestin (nandrolone derived iirc) the shutdown is particularly bad. 4 weeks wouldn't be a problem I don't think... It's commonly run for 8, when the stupid kids go out and buy 2 bottles of tren xtreme.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I hate those kids
they go on the news
and theyre all like
yeah i took tren for two months to get more muscle but i got gyno and (somehow) got my liver damaged instead
i didnt know they were steroids, it didnt say steroids on the bottle

i bet if you would ask them if they knew what pct was none of them would know

Link24

Awards
  • Established
The Supression on X-Tren was Horrible for me and a Few other people I know. I would wait to run another compound if it was me. But this is your own body do what you want with it. You really have no way of knowing how this effects you unless you do bloodwork in which im doubting you did because you are asking this question.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I hate those kids
they go on the news
and theyre all like
yeah i took tren for two months to get more muscle but i got gyno and (somehow) got my liver damaged instead
i didnt know they were steroids, it didnt say steroids on the bottle

i bet if you would ask them if they knew what pct was none of them would know
most of the fockers go out and drink heavily, eat like ****, dont get enough water.

Heaven forbid they do a pct of any kind.

theyoungblood

Banned
Awards
most of the fockers go out and drink heavily, eat like ****, dont get enough water.

Heaven forbid they do a pct of any kind.
Yes, met someone not long ago that did this. Complained of aggression and everyone knew he already was @$$hole. Claims otc is all bad because of his experience. The idiot was using a methyl otc that contained tren and sd. The boy went out for drinking at least once a week for an entire bottle. :frustrate

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
What i really wanna know is: would staying shut down for another 12 weeks on test after being VERY shut down on tren be any different than being shutdown on just test for 16 weeks?

I've heard, "shutdown is shutdown" but it seems that through listening to others, tren or "xtren" causes greater suppression. Would it be harder to bring back my HPTA after running tren and staying shut down for another 12 weeks? I know there is individual variability, but I just wanna know in general terms.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle similar to what you are asking and therefore I too am curious.

My current cycle:
1-8 Fina 75mg ED max
1-8 Test 68 ED/476mg weekly (may raise)
2-8 Cel Cycle assist
4-8 Cel M-drol 10/10/20/20
1-12 Letro 1mg ED (plus 8 weeks prior to starting cycle)
1-12 Cabergoline 0.15mg ED
1-12 Vitex 500mg ED
4-8 PP Sustain Alpha 3 day pulses

PCT:
9-12 Letro 1mg ED
9-12 Cabergoline 0.15mg ED
9-12 Clomid 50mg ED
9-12 Nolva 20mg ED
9-12 PP Sustain Alpha ED
9-12 PP EndoAmp ED
9-12 PP Toco-8 EndoAmp Max

Originally I was undecided on Phera /M-Drol, but end up ordering Cel M-Drol and also Cel cycle assist.
Assuming no issues with the first half of the cycle, I plan to run the M-Drol for the last 4 weeks.

I hope it goes well for us both.

Grega

are you running "real" tren/fina or the ph fina? if so u might want to add hcg in throughout and drop the letro to a lower dose than 1 mg. i would never use letro during pct also. run hcg throughout stopping on your last day shot and keep the nolva/clomid. i have alwys ran caber at .25 every other day throughout. never ran it in pct. if you get hcg u can drop the sustain throughout cycle and save for pct. also most people like to run tren higher than test. so your making tren "do" all the work. i usually run test at 300 mg a week especially prop. just my opinion.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
If X-Tren is like Max LMG then yeah its really suppressive.

That stuff made my boys into raisins literally, and made my **** stop working with consistently for about 6 months afterward. Great gains though.

Thinker

Awards
To be more specific, i'm concluding my cut which involved test/xtren the last 4 weeks. I'd like to transition right into an all out mass building cycle
That seems a bit backward... cut then bulk?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Witt51,

Thanks for the recommendations.
Yes, all real DIY transdermals.

Grega

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Hey Bezoe,

How is it going? Did you start the Mdrol yet? Noticed any body changes?
So far I have been loving the tren. Only about 4 lbs gained, Recently I increased my calories from 3k to 4k. Considering if it will be wise to go to 5k when I start the Mdrol with test only. Jan 1st.
What will be your calories while on the Mdrol?

Grega

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bezoe,

How is it going? Did you start the Mdrol yet? Noticed any body changes?
So far I have been loving the tren. Only about 4 lbs gained, Recently I increased my calories from 3k to 4k. Considering if it will be wise to go to 5k when I start the Mdrol with test only. Jan 1st.
What will be your calories while on the Mdrol?

Grega
I'm eating 2500 at the moment. I'm trying to slowly transition up to 4k. It's not enough though, cos I'm hungry as hell lol. I've gained about 3 pounds and this is day 4. I've done 20mg/day up until now and will probably bump to atleast 30.

stilllearnin1

Awards
out of all the thing ive tryed ( many) tren shut me down the WORST im not a big fan of the stuff but its strong and somewhat safe
What did you take exactly to fix your HPTA after the Tren Shutdown? I have been down for a year now after taking Tren for just 30 days and it is miserable! I tried 6-oxo and I felt better a few weeks but it didnt restart me back up!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
What did you take exactly to fix your HPTA after the Tren Shutdown? I have been down for a year now after taking Tren for just 30 days and it is miserable! I tried 6-oxo and I felt better a few weeks but it didnt restart me back up!
you probably need a serm dog.. nolva or clomid... if youve been shut down a year you NEED to see an endocrinologist

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
have you thought about anything else than M drol? Ive had a few friends who had really bad bloodwork afterwards. I wouldnt touch it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you running "real" tren/fina or the ph fina? if so u might want to add hcg in throughout and drop the letro to a lower dose than 1 mg. i would never use letro during pct also. run hcg throughout stopping on your last day shot and keep the nolva/clomid. i have alwys ran caber at .25 every other day throughout. never ran it in pct. if you get hcg u can drop the sustain throughout cycle and save for pct. also most people like to run tren higher than test. so your making tren "do" all the work. i usually run test at 300 mg a week especially prop. just my opinion.
Ditto on the letro statement. That Sh!t is way stronger than it gets credit for. I can also cause some serious sexual disfunction

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 19
seanghetto Anabolics 15
Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 1