First time steroid user..

BlackCatz

Awards
Hey guys, i'm 6'2.5 and about 206lbs right now, I've been wanting to take the pills known as Torque. But i'm not sure if this is alright for a beginner like me. What do you guys recommend me taking or starting out, etc?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Beginner to juice or beginner to weight training? If you are new to weight trainging then give yourself some time to reach your potential naturally first. Test E or C for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle.

BlackCatz

Awards
Beginner to juice or beginner to weight training? If you are new to weight trainging then give yourself some time to reach your potential naturally first. Test E or C for 10-12 weeks is a good first cycle.
Sorry, didn't especify too well..
Been weight training 3 years, my bodyec fat is at about 16%, and i'm about to be 22 years old in February. I'm a bit muscular already but not to the point where i'd like to be which is more muscular and shredded you know. So a friend told me to try out some pills called Torque,, read on the forum and it's some sort of superdrol clone? But maybe that's way too harsh for me. What do you reckon?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Here is my honest opinion. Fat guys who run cycles are generally just bigger fat guys when they are done. You can definately get bigger and stronger by running this cycle, but the only thing that will make you "shredded" is getting on a proper diet and doing cardio.

BlackCatz

Awards
Umm you're right about that, i mean right now i'm pretty much bulking naturally., my story cut short is simple, i was fat and big about 28 bodyfat, i got lean and ripped at 179lbs and 12-13 bodyfat (but skinny, not really muscular) and now i'm muscular BUT i'm carrying fat in the typical areas like abs, sides, etc you know. I pretty much went from 180lbs to about 205lbs in a year. my clean squat went from 180lbs to 315lbs. but the thing is, i don't know if i should continue bulking, eating alot or should i just cut down by a very clean diet and alot of cardio then juice up and make lean gains. I'm confused that's all.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just depends on your goals and how you want to see yourself. Nothing wrong with running this cycle now, there is also nothing wrong with cutting to sub ten and then running the cycle as a lean bulk. its all up to you bro

BlackCatz

Awards
Hmm, well i'm not sure, i'm curious to how i'll see if i cut down right now. Now after i finish the cycle, what am i supposed to take? I get confused about all these liver care pills, etc

dpfisher

Hmm, well i'm not sure, i'm curious to how i'll see if i cut down right now. Now after i finish the cycle, what am i supposed to take? I get confused about all these liver care pills, etc
You need to do more research on your own. People here can tell you how to set up and run a PCT and what to use for support, but if you start having problems without understanding what is going in your body, you won't know how to deal with it. Basically read until you are sure you know what you are doing, then read more until you realize you don't know it all.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I would spend a lil more tyme looking around here and reading sum STICKYS, logs,reviews, and reasearch info, before you go delving into PH's. You might try running CLA's for a few months, cutting the macros, and really trying to find out what you would like to achieve in the long run. There are plenty of pre and post werkout drinks out there that can really help out, and get you to the next step, by taking baby steps and really doing things rite. As sumone that started out back in last Aug. after about 8 yrs of not seeing a gym. I had lifted extensivly before that from HS, taking it real slow getting back into it has helped me tremendously, and i have ben able to set new PR's , and have even gotten bigger than the last tyme around. Having reached my weight plateau i have since seeked the help of the PH's and have run sucessful cycles without injury(or reinjuring old injuries), which is kinda the goal, hahaah. Good luck and good lifting