Advice on making the brutal Mdrol/Phera stack work?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
So I wan't to run the Mdrol/Phera stack but worried about my liver so trying of thinking of ways to make it less harsh.
I also want to try Xtren solo for a week to try to narrow down some gyno issues I had last time I ran it, so that's why it's solo the first week

Goal: Dirty Bulk

option 1:

Idea is to up take a one week break from methyl orals and increase Xtren during that week to try to hold onto mdrol gains.

mdrol 20/20/20
phera 00/00/00/00/10/20/20/20
xtren 90/60/60/90/60/60
test cyp - 250mg a week
HCG

option 1:

Idea is to "pulse" the mdrol throughout my cycle, 10mg only on workout days and early in the morning 3-4 days a week max. Less total Mdrol is consumed on this cycle. Leaning towards this one.

mdrol "pulse" - 10/10/10/10/10
phera 00/10/10/20/20/20
xtren 90/60/60/60/60/60
test cyp - 250mg a week
HCG

anyone done this? your thoughts? which one would you prefer and why?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
uhh i do this

250 test cryp
superdrol 10/20/20/30/0/0/0/0/0 or pplex 30/30/30/45/0/0/0/0/0/0
tren 0/0/0/30/60/90/90/90/120

you will get huge gains with test superdrol and tren along with a decent recover with having hcg on cycle and test. no need to run pplex and SD if you have tren and test. why not run a test and oral tren x cycle instead. Test over 300 tho and for 10-12 weeks with like 6 weeks of tren ramping up dose as you go.

id do pct like this nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 100/50/50/25

evser

Awards
I'm definitely no expert but that cycle 1 looks really cool. The week off for liver recovery is a really interesting idea. Only problem is I doubt it's enough time to really recover 7 weeks is going to be rough. With HCG it could be cool though I would try to get blood work during the week in between to see how my livers doing. If you decide to run that log it tho gains would be insane

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about option 3

20mg of each for 4 weeks. 10mg of sd/pp preworkout & 10mg eight hrs apart.

then run the tren (dienolone precursor) for 3 weeks after the last dosage of sd/pp.

if you are healthy, and have no pre existing medical conditions, your liver should be fine. run cycle support if you are worried about you liver on cycle. otherwise, use support supps post cycle.

now, if you are worried about your liver because you live an unhealthy lifestyle, drink alcohol, or have some pre existing medical condition, then you shouldn't even be thinking of using anabolics.

and if you are unsure of your health status, then get full blood work done, and a physical pre cycle.

and why only 8 weeks on the cyp? why not go 12, or use ace if you only want 8?

and if you dont like my idea, i like your option 2 also.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I started 2 weeks out with just fish oil and milk thistle, then m-drol at 10-20/20/20, with p-plex 0/0/10/20/30-40/40, along with cycle assist and cissus. Week 3 I got a few back pumps and that was it for sides. Friggin awesome cycle....size and strength gains make me wanna do another m-drol to p-plex bridge instead of PCT, but I'm gonna wait till spring and run it again!!

I do like your second option of pulsing m-drol while on p-plex and x-tren....Do that one and lemme know how it works!!