Question on Rebound Gyno Treatment

Muffinhunter

Awards
About a month after Havoc PCT (which ended up being a horrible cycle for me), I started growing the tell-tale lumps under the nipples. A aquired some nolva about a week after this started, and ran that out at 20mg's a day for a month until the tenderness subsided.

I've read numerous articles about using letro to break up lumps and "dry out" the chest area to combat gyno, and I'm planning on doing that. I took a break after that month of nolva - I didnt think it would get any worse, and I wanted to give my body a break from hormonal manipulation, let it normalize for a while.

That being said, i definetly still have the pointed nipples and lumps, and want to start letro treatment to attempt to break it up. Just a couple questions for those who are informed -

1. I'll ramp up letro from .5mg, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5mg's, then ramp down when im finishing up, but how long should I run it at max dose? I read somewhere I can go as long as 5-6 weeks, but I'd like to get opinions.

2. Since I'm apparently prone to rebound, should I run nolva after I finish the letro for 4 weeks or so? I've heard differing opinions.

3. Since nolva only stops estrogen from binding, and doesnt reduce total estrogen, should I run an OTC AA or maybe some aromasin after letro instead of nolva? again, since I am prone to rebound? It seems that with high circulating estrogen after it rebounds after letro, my body would be primed to worsen my situation.

Oh, and before you ask, yes, my PCT for Havoc was pretty inadequate - lesson learned. Reversitol + TestobolanV2, P5P and straight l-dopa, same as for my earlier cycle of Dymethazine. So yes, I was dumb, lets get that out of the way

Thanks for any responses, Cheers!

Muffinhunter

Awards
Thanks for the response, that was a good read, and already along the lines of what I'll be doing.

Are you also suffering from rebound as well? If so, I'd really appreciate an update after you finish the nolva, im just curious if ur total circulating estrogen will cause a flare up after...

Regardless, im starting the letro in a few days, lets hope it goes well, glad to hear it's working for you.

Muffinhunter

Awards
One last bump, in case anyone out there has any other first-hand experience :)

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
What did your PCT for the Havoc cycle look like and what made the cycle itself "horrible"?

Muffinhunter

Awards
What did your PCT for the Havoc cycle look like and what made the cycle itself "horrible"?
PCT is in the 2nd to last paragraph of my original post - yes, it was inadequate.

I'm comparing this cycle to my one other, which was Dymethazine at the standard dose. I really just felt lethargic on havoc, no noticable increase in size/strength. It really just didnt agree with me. On Dym i felt like I could run through a wall the entire cycle.

Also taking into account my situation now.. yeah, not a good experience for me :(

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
PCT is in the 2nd to last paragraph of my original post - yes, it was inadequate.
Oh, sorry, didn't catch that. Thanks for being honest. You're not the only one, I'm convinced that 99% of people who get rebound gyno didn't utilize a proper PCT that included a SERM. Even still, some people still insist on instructing others to conduct PCT protocols with OTC products.

Anyway, wish I had something helpful to add, best of luck.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, that was a good read, and already along the lines of what I'll be doing.

Are you also suffering from rebound as well? If so, I'd really appreciate an update after you finish the nolva, im just curious if ur total circulating estrogen will cause a flare up after...

Regardless, im starting the letro in a few days, lets hope it goes well, glad to hear it's working for you.
I started experiencing soreness and a lump when I added M-Drol to my cycle of The One. I started Nolva immediately and finished the cycle with a SERM in PCT. It seemed fine for a while and then around 3+ weeks after PCT I started experiencing soreness and had a decent size lump (not visible). I started on Nolva, but it didn't do much and Letro has pretty much knocked it out. I will be adding Nolva soon and then will actually be going into an Epi cycle while having plenty of AI/SERM support if needed.

Muffinhunter

Awards
I started experiencing soreness and a lump when I added M-Drol to my cycle of The One. I started Nolva immediately and finished the cycle with a SERM in PCT. It seemed fine for a while and then around 3+ weeks after PCT I started experiencing soreness and had a decent size lump (not visible). I started on Nolva, but it didn't do much and Letro has pretty much knocked it out. I will be adding Nolva soon and then will actually be going into an Epi cycle while having plenty of AI/SERM support if needed.
Glad to hear that man, thanks for responding - my situation is pretty similiar. I have read about "epi for gyno reduction", makes a lot of sense considering it's anti-estrogenic properties.

I'm starting letro midweek, and using nolva for 2 weeks on the back end, per the advice on the page you linked.

Good luck !