Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question

Boomer3

Awards
Alright Im going to be running 12 weeks of Test E, 500mg a week, split with two 250mg pins. and going to run adex with it for an AI. Followed by a Nolva 40/40/20/20 PCT. a nice simple cycle I got shorted on Arimidex though. about 20 days worth. I was planning to run the Adex 1mg ED, but being I dont have enough to do that, would 0.5mg ED suffice? I know it can be run both ways but just curious as to what some of you think. Or could I run it 1mg ED up to say week 8 and then start to tapper down to 0.5 for the last 4 weeks and into PCT? , or would it be best to do that the other way around. start with 0.5mg and switch after 4 weeks to 1mg ED?

fenderrockman

Awards
I have seen many people have success with this cycle using only .25mg adex EOD. If you're very sensitive to sides then .5 EOD should suffice. Check out some dosages other people have run and i tihnk you will find this will be enough. Research suggests that 1mg per day can supress estrogen up to 80%, which is a little more then id be happy with, seeing how important it is for joint health and your immune system.

Boomer3

Awards
Yeah I see alot of people run it .5mg EOD alot of times. I had just seen some information from the original maker of Adex that showed running it at 1 mg ED would give roughly a 50% increase in test as well in as little as 7 days.