Need Advice (21 years old)

Ibracadabra

Awards
sup guise,

I been looking at this board for a while, finally decided to join up...I was thinking of doing a cycle of H-DROL, but I been reading on the forum and a lot of people suggest to take Pro Hormones when ur 25+ years of age... I plan on cycling durabolin in the future when I am like 26-27...what do you suggest? should I wait until I get older before I do H Drol or? I been working out for 3 years now, 1 year being serious working out and serious dieting .... I gained probably 15-20lb of muscle throughout those 3 years... currently im 185lb, 6'0 tall... is there a new user instruction thread on how to cycle Hdrol and how to use PCT and where to get it all....thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to cycle H-drol, you need to know what a serm is. Do you know what that is, as it is the staple of any PCT (post cycle therapy).

But, a good H-drol cycle is as follows: 6 weeks as 50/50/75/75/100/100
Most gains start coming around the third and fourth week.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest waiting on the H-drol. at foot, 185 you've got some room before you need anything like H-drol. From personal experience i can suggest Mass FX (gained 10 lbs in 6 weeks). Or Prime, prime gets your really strong so if your training correctly and eating correctly you can put on some good size

Ibracadabra

Awards
I would suggest waiting on the H-drol. at foot, 185 you've got some room before you need anything like H-drol. From personal experience i can suggest Mass FX (gained 10 lbs in 6 weeks). Or Prime, prime gets your really strong so if your training correctly and eating correctly you can put on some good size
Mass FX, how is that cycled? u need a PCT after?

If you want to cycle H-drol, you need to know what a serm is. Do you know what that is, as it is the staple of any PCT (post cycle therapy).

But, a good H-drol cycle is as follows: 6 weeks as 50/50/75/75/100/100
Most gains start coming around the third and fourth week.
no I dont know what that is, I know what PCT is...im basically a total retard when it comes to cycling and PCT..so before I do something stupid I want to learn about it all....

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
According to Anabolic Xtreme, the makers of mass FX, no PCT is needed. I didnt experience any adverse side effects either. The aggression, sex drive, and recovery that I experienced while on the Mass FX just slowly faded out but it didn't fall below what it was before I ran it which tells me there was little to no depression of natural hormone production. I ran this last spring/ summer when I was just turning 19. I neglected to mention that I was also using hyperdrol, lean FX and triboseborgen (spelling is off on that one). But like I said the gains and alone were worth it to me. The aggression and training drive were also cool, i wasnt expecting those effects. It kinda makes you feel unstoppable. So thats cool. I also went on Stoked! right after which is a tran-revesetrol/ icariin product which is one of the best herbal test boosters iv used and really helps with blood flow to the... extremities if you catch my drift. So check out the anabolix xtreme website. Good luck man!

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Yeah those stats aren't updated so dont worry about it. The Mass FX helped me go from 150 to 158-160 in about a month. I'm not a big guy, that doesnt mean the product didnt work...

henryhavoc

Awards
5'10 145? Gtfo the steroids board, period. You're a damn twig. EAT!

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
How bout someone makes a suggestion for the 21 year old about to run H-Drol rather than making comments on my stats. He asked for help, i was just trying to deliver. I don't agree with someone that age using a product like H-drol. I think they would be short- changing themselves. Maybe I'm wrong, if i am, tell me why. Telling me I'm small isnt helping anyone.

Ibracadabra

Awards
How bout someone makes a suggestion for the 21 year old about to run H-Drol rather than making comments on my stats. He asked for help, i was just trying to deliver. I don't agree with someone that age using a product like H-drol. I think they would be short- changing themselves. Maybe I'm wrong, if i am, tell me why. Telling me I'm small isnt helping anyone.
thanks anyways for ur input, sorry it took me so long to reply...had final exams so I was studying these past 2 weeks...I looked into the Mass FX...the website suggested I run a PCT after....thats after I customized my cycle on the am site ....I think running a PCT after would benefit me if not physically but mentally since I had gyno before and I had it removed via surgery and if it came back I would go ape shiet..