GYNO on omne prevention?

eliman55

Awards
I currently have Omnevol which I think is a mixture of pheraphlex, superdrol and halodrol...I know this is kinda nuts but I think I want to try it. Any advice on how to prevent gyno while on this cycle? I've heard letro...but all I was planning on taking for pct was nolva (40/40/20/20) should this be enough? What would you guys recommend if I started noticing the onset of gyno?
Also I have Xtren/halodrol stack which I think is a lot milder and I'll use sometime in the spring...for that I believe nolva (40/30/20/10) should be enough...let me know what you guys think! THANKS!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
IMHO i think clomid is a lil bit better for hpta restarting but nolva is a stronger estro control especially in the chest area. what else are u planning for ur pct along with ur serm? oh yeah how old r u and whats ur diet like and goal for the cycle? im guessing mass with that omnevol. past cycle experience?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nd if u are worried about gyno i think adex might be better at keeping estro down but its more expensive too.

eliman55

Awards
22 years old, lean bulk...past cycle experience is minimal in that I did havoc. And really I just want to know if nolva is enough to prevent the gyno and what I should do if I see it happening during the cycle as opposed to just post cycle. I'm reading a lot about letro and all that stuff but I have a feeling thats more for non-oral cycles etc...I'm unsure though..I just want to know as much as possible before starting the cycle. My pct is JUST nolva and liver support (which I'll also be doing during the cycle)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
having letro or adex on hand for any flare up wouldnt hurt.