Epistane Pulse Cycle

bigkeith70

Awards
Ok, so i'm plannin on running an epistane pulse, not sure for how long. I plan on getting my blood work done before I start and then every two months after that point. Then I will cycle off if my test levels start to decline. Please do not flame the cycle if you think it's stupid, just ignore it. I'm just looking for any educated/experienced opinions as far as anything I should add, change, take away, or change the dose or dose timing. Thank you ahead of time for any quality advice.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

20mg epistane with meal 1
2g now tribulus prior to meal 2
20mg epistane with meal 3
-workout
10mg nolvadex, 50mg clomid before bed

Other Supplements I take daily are, whey, casein, horse power, zma, efa, glutamine, bcaa, and multi vit/min.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Take the full dose of epi pre-workout since it seems like you're working out at afternoon/night.

Take the tribulus before bed on off nights if you're going to take it, same with ZMA. Sustain Alpha would probably be a good addition if you really want on off days.

Add in cycle support supps on off days.

Probably no need for the SERMs while on. Keep on hand for any possible issues or PCT.

What is your PCT plan?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
For pulsing you want to take Epi before and after your workouts with the larger dose preworkout. I would take nolvadex and clomid on your off days if your worried about gyno, however this should not be a problem while pulsing. I prefer either formestane or DIM for estrogen control and continue them for several weeks after the cycle. I would also include Sam-e or some form of liver protectant since Epi is a methyl.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For pulsing you want to take Epi before and after your workouts with the larger dose preworkout. I would take nolvadex and clomid on your off days if your worried about gyno, however this should not be a problem while pulsing. I prefer either formestane or DIM for estrogen control and continue them for several weeks after the cycle. I would also include Sam-e or some form of liver protectant since Epi is a methyl.
Just wondering, why take epi dose pre and post workout? I haven't been able to figure this out. If you're trying to limit the duration of the compound in your system, wouldn't it make sense to take it all pre and have the majority in your system when it counts?

I know the stuff in the Dr. D post says pre and post, but why???