Need help on a few choices

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
Out of Methylvol by EST and M-Drol by CEL which is the better, or should I say STRONGER superdrol clone? Also has anyone here tried Methyl XT by EST, I hear it's like M1T, I have got 2 different opinions on this product- one was its good for cutting the other said it was good for mass? Also has anyone tried Testadrol 50 by DNA? It has m14ad, superdrol, and a little tren in it. I am thinking as a premade stack goes my choices are Testadrol 50, M14E by Purus labs, or Stakabol by Generation X. Please need advice A.S.A.P. Also I am currently running a cycle of Oxanabolan right now and was wondering if anyone has tried this product, I am 9 days in now and was wondering if I could bridge this with a superdrol clone?

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
HELLO is anyone out there? I know I can't be the only one out there to ask this question or wonder about these products, please need advice so I don't blow a crap load of money on junk.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-drol is a great clone, and cheap too. It is the same exact thing as superdrol. It is powerful as well, so I would not combine it with 2 other prohormones as the shutdown you will receive would make you lose any gains.... Oh and there is already superdrol in the Oxanabolan, DO NOT STACK THAT WITH ANYTHING! After you finish the Oxanabolan, get on a PCT....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not only does Oxanabolan have a supredrol clone in it, but a phera plex and halodrol clone. I havent heard of this ph company either and dont know how well the clones in it are. If you arent gaining well on it, your diet really sux, or the clones in it are no good...

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
Thanks gamer I thought CEL was probably the way to go. I have another question, do you or anybody else know about Myopharma? Are their ph's any good? You know I found out 2 different things on the Oxanabolan, 1- it's Superdrol,Promagnon, and Estra(Tren) all together, 2-is that itis a weak fish androgen, so which is the truth here? When I googled it no one knows of the official website for this company BCI if they even exist anymore. The chemical make-up of this is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17B-ol-3,11-dione. I don't think this has Superdrol in it is because of the lack of the second methyl group. To me it looks like Halo and Tren but I could be wrong. Please help with this, totally would appreciate it.

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
Calling all pro ph users what is oxanabolan?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its the same thing as oxyguno

J

jeremiah0079

Awards
OK I know tha sanchez but does it have superdrol in it? Gamer says it does but I don't think so, what do you think?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no it doesnt have superdrol in it look at the nomenclature. oxyguno is 11-oxo-methylclostebol which is like hdrol combined with hdrol or something like that