Justin04

Awards
Hello all I was just curious what anabolic steroid is good for a first timer? Ive been lifting weights since the 6th grade and have hit a plateau so this seems to be the perfect solution. I have my diet all worked out just curious if i should stack or just use one in particular? And im currently in england and apparently steroids are legal here. Thanks and please no flamin.

Justin04

Awards
I just wanted to some honest help.............

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
My suggestion would be to maybe start with an oral steroid like H-drol from CEL. This is what I used on my first cycle. You will put on decent gains in the range of 7-15ish pounds depending on your diet. Just make sure that you have a good Post Cycle Therapy worked out for when you end your cycle. With h-drol the common cycle last usually 5-6 weeks. The dosing normally looks something like this, 50/50/75/75/100/100 for 6 week cycle or 50/75/75/100/100 if you go with a 5 week cycle. Typical users notice gains as early as the 3rd week but most report the gains in the 4th week. H-drol is a mild oral that typically does not yield many side effects so it is ideal for a first time user. As far as a PCT for this cycle you can get Nolva or Clomid, a cortisol control, and a test booster. Personally I did not use Nolva or Clomid for my cycle and I have had no issues. This of course would be at your own discretion on how you want to run your PCT. Good luck!

Justin04

Awards
I was thinking of using Deca? and just curious can you pm me a reputable site that i can order from?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please don't ask for sources on your post, dont want you to get flamed mate. PM me and I will properly tell you what you should do!

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
before talkin steroids..

how old are you? what are your lifts like?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget diet! That is the key to success in building mass!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this thread is going nowhere ...fast

Justin04

Awards
I've searched all over the net. i just wanted someone to break down what exactly i need and what each thing does. and what dosage i should start with. pretty much the break down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about start with telling us what non-steroid things youve tried, and more about your age, workout, etc. Hitting a plateau doesnt mean steroids are the only answer

Justin04

Awards
Ive used Noexplode, cell tech, nitrotech, muscle milk, whey protein, creatine, androtest from store in the mall, nitrix thats just the ones that i rember. Im 24 btw. my work out

monday

flat bench
curls
dumbbell incline presses

and i do 10 to 15 push ups between each set

Weds

squats
leg pressess

Friday

wide grip benches
tri pushdowns
side dumbbell raises
front dumbell raises

And i know theres always a better workout but i really want to use i just want to do it the right way and learn the do's and donts. And thanks for the help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty all any products or steroids do is accelerate progress. I think a lot of why you've hit a plateau is just that workout structure. There are a lot of people who talk about their disappointing cycle results, and its usually because the other pieces of the puzzle aren't in place beforehand.

are you looking more for strength or size? What sort of actual workout structure is it in terms of sets, reps, weights, rest time, tempo, etc?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Noexplode, cell tech, nitrotech, muscle milk, whey protein, creatine, androtest from store in the mall, nitrix thats just the ones that i rember. Im 24 btw. my work out

monday

flat bench
curls
dumbbell incline presses

and i do 10 to 15 push ups between each set

Weds

squats
leg pressess

Friday

wide grip benches
tri pushdowns
side dumbbell raises
front dumbell raises

And i know theres always a better workout but i really want to use i just want to do it the right way and learn the do's and donts. And thanks for the help
lol if that is your workout template then you definitely do not need any "steroids" btw when do you work your back? where are you deadlifts? abs? traps? calves?

Justin04

Awards
that is the workout im using at the moment. I've been trying to find someone to help me with the workout routine. As far as reps if i have a partner that day i go to failure then back off the weight and work my way down. If i dont have a partner i go with as much weight i feel comfortable with. As far as size and strength, i want some of both i want to be stronger aswell as in better overall shape. I dont want ppl on here to think i want to use for just pure cosmetic reasons i like to lift for me ya know? And i realize that without proper workout and diet its not going to happen for me. And i know that Steroids arent a miracle drug, they just help you recover faster and let you train harder and longer. And again thanks for helping me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Justin04

Awards
I eat alot. I just burn it off so fast dont have a choice as far as all the running i have to do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest first finding a standard existing workout thats already built, whether from muscle and fitness magazine, t-nation, Madcow, ripptoe, whatever, and just following it religiously for a while. You really need to change your workout structure every 6-12 weeks if you aren't doing DC style, or one of the others that has high variability built in.

And then diet, we probably need to work on particulars and details there too.

If either the OTC or other anabolics made it easy, or the gains were easy to keep post cycle, there would be a hell of a lot more ripped 250lb guys on this board than there are. The fact is that the steroids make short term non-maintained gains for most people because their fundamentals aren't as strong as they thought. And even with all that in place, adding a REAL inch to your arms is still a years worth of work even with juice (again, or there would be tons of guys running around with 24" arms :))

Justin04

Awards
I just wanted to try it. And be responsible while using i dont want to bring anymore negativity to steroids from all the research ive done on the subject if used correctly all the sideeffects are reversible. Thanks for your help

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, deca solo is probably a pretty bad first choice then. Overall a short cycle of NPP and testosterone prop is likely better. either deca or NPP solo is good for fast shutdown, and deca tends to have more sides due to ester length than npp. you can easily do a decent 8 week cylcle of npp + test prop and see good gains.

But overall as a first cycle, plain old testosterone is a better choice.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to try it. And be responsible while using i dont want to bring anymore negativity to steroids from all the research ive done on the subject if used correctly all the sideeffects are reversible. Thanks for your help
why would you want to run it now when you have so much more to do before you even come close to your potential? You aren't even working out half of your body parts with that training regimen you posted

Justin04

Awards
why wouldnt I? If it will help me recover faster means i can train harder

dpfisher

why wouldnt I? If it will help me recover faster means i can train harder
You aren't even training hard enough for a natural right now, fool! You are going to be that idiot with huge arms and nothing else, especially if you do that routine with steroids.

Justin04

Awards
i wish i could upload pictures the internet connection here in country is terrible

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
from what to what and what was left after PCT?
pplex/epi, i'm a super responder to epi.. i ended up gettin really sick, non roid related in pct.. so i'm not a good example to see what i kept.. i'm running m-drol in 2 weeks.. you should all tune in.. bet i'll do it again haha then we'll see if it stays

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do bodybuilding before you use steroids... Bodybuilding means you use a real split, train 4-5x a week (or 3-4x dc), hit EVERY muscle group (usually 1x per week), 6-12 rep range, progressively heavier weights... This is the most basic **** you should learn when you JUST start off lifting.

Doing bench twice a week with squats and no back workout at all is a crap routine

The other thing to do is basic bodybuilding diet meaning 6 meals a day nice and small and spaced out with macros tailored to your personal experience and a good starting spot is 1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight. To make it easy for you just start by trying to hit 250g everyday and work on it from there.

Anyway my bottom line that i've said a billion times here is don't introduce the steroid variable into your training when you aren't even close to optimizing your other variables.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Do bodybuilding before you use steroids... Bodybuilding means you use a real split, train 4-5x a week (or 3-4x dc), hit EVERY muscle group (usually 1x per week), 6-12 rep range, progressively heavier weights... This is the most basic **** you should learn when you JUST start off lifting.

Doing bench twice a week with squats and no back workout at all is a crap routine

The other thing to do is basic bodybuilding diet meaning 6 meals a day nice and small and spaced out with macros tailored to your personal experience and a good starting spot is 1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight. To make it easy for you just start by trying to hit 250g everyday and work on it from there.

Anyway my bottom line that i've said a billion times here is don't introduce the steroid variable into your training when you aren't even close to optimizing your other variables.
always well said unreal, make sure ya check in on my first m-drol run once in a while, would love the expertise

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i meant though from what size to what size? 13 to 14 is one thing, 17 to 18 is quite different :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh its still good, thats still more than i'd expect from 6 weeks

21p

Awards
The most common recommendation I hear is a 10 week cycle of test-e, dosed at 250mg, 2xa week. Follow the cycle with a pct of nolva 40/30/30/20. If you get gyno flareups or don't like looking like a balloon-ape, dose arimidex during the cycle at .25mg a day. I plan on using this as a first cycle. You have to be careful asking basic questions on a msg board (as i've found out). People loooovveee to tell you what you should be doing with your body, for a myriad of reasons. What I think you should be doing with your body is- researching your options for yourself, regardless of how much time it takes.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
The most common recommendation I hear is a 10 week cycle of test-e, dosed at 250mg, 2xa week. Follow the cycle with a pct of nolva 40/30/30/20. If you get gyno flareups or don't like looking like a balloon-ape, dose arimidex during the cycle at .25mg a day. I plan on using this as a first cycle. You have to be careful asking basic questions on a msg board (as i've found out). People loooovveee to tell you what you should be doing with your body, for a myriad of reasons. What I think you should be doing with your body is- researching your options for yourself, regardless of how much time it takes.
asking about his first experiment with steroids.. you say 500 a week. I won't act like an expert, but i think on a first experience with roids, you can go much lower dose and still have amazing results. can go as low as 300 and still gain 20 or more lbs if he does it right.

GMaN1911

Awards
u could go test e 500mg a week with a dbol jump start for the first 4 weeks, it would be a 10 week cycle

or just test e

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
u could go test e 500mg a week with a dbol jump start for the first 4 weeks, it would be a 10 week cycle

or just test e
eh.. lets just not discuss this on a thread called, "Newbie"

GMaN1911

Awards
eh.. lets just not discuss this on a thread called, "Newbie"
hah yeah i guess ur right.

u need to research, google is ur friend when it comes to such a vague question like this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9