PH aggression remedy?

mancusoracing

Awards
I've noticed a significant rise in aggression in myself while on a cycle. This is good in the gym but not at home with my wife and three kids. I get angry over the stupidest things. I've used vit. B6 in the past to help with anxiety and overall outlook but is there anything to get me to be more mellow at home? I wouldn't want to try Zoloft or any other Rx's.

Also, years ago I used straight finaplix and synovex-H just crushed up and rubbed into my arms with DMSO. (cut me some slack, it was 12 years ago)
I had great gains with the tiniest case of gyno near the end which quickly went away without any anti-E's. Thus, i would assume I'm not too prone to the effects of estrogen. If i'm going to use Methyldien, do I really need to invest in nolvadex or will 6-OXO get the job done?

Thanks everyone

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Barring the use of drugs, get some L-Theanine from BAC and take it several times per day. It really chills me out without making me tired or stupid (that I know of?). Its a pleasant relaxing supp for me at least. It does effeect people differently though so start off slow with it. It makes my wife get hyped up ..probably she is sensitive to the GABA release.

Nolva for sure with Mdien.

mancusoracing

Awards
nolva liquid

Barring the use of drugs, get some L-Theanine from BAC and take it several times per day. It really chills me out without making me tired or stupid (that I know of?). Its a pleasant relaxing supp for me at least. It does effeect people differently though so start off slow with it. It makes my wife get hyped up ..probably she is sensitive to the GABA release.

Nolva for sure with Mdien.
Would the liquid "research" nolva be adequate?