Anastrozole

cheezscott

Awards
Been working out and kinda plateaued, sure enough my bloodwork came back w a T level in the hi 300s and E level in the high 40's (boo). doc prescribed Anastrozole Arimidex as a result. Im 220 with a 36" waist so Im not storing a ton of weight in my belly but Im hoping this helps lower the E and raise the T, and helps me cut .any thoughts / experiences

rara

Awards
Its free test that counts most. i been on arimidex for years. i take it everyother day because its very potent and has a long half life. it will cut the amount of estrogen being converted to test. How your body responds to that is very individual. remember your body will always try to obtain homeostasis. Phsically u can expect to see less fat under the skin. your love handles wont go away but your arms will look harder.Consider testosterone replacement theraphy if the arimidex doesnt increase it appreciably which my guess is that it wont( it may at first but again the body will adjusst imo )there is a good thread here on testosterone replacement for men
hope his helps

cheezscott

Awards
hey thanks did you see my t and E levels on here, do you think they are that "off" where a doc would prescribe test replacemnet. I almost had to fight w him to get him to write this script

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its free test that counts most. i been on arimidex for years. i take it everyother day because its very potent and has a long half life. it will cut the amount of estrogen being converted to test. How your body responds to that is very individual. remember your body will always try to obtain homeostasis. Phsically u can expect to see less fat under the skin. your love handles wont go away but your arms will look harder.Consider testosterone replacement theraphy if the arimidex doesnt increase it appreciably which my guess is that it wont( it may at first but again the body will adjusst imo )there is a good thread here on testosterone replacement for men
hope his helps
I hope you are monitored by a docotor to stay on that for years. It can DESTROY your lipids if taken long enough