Anastrozole

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

Anastrozole

Been working out and kinda plateaued, sure enough my bloodwork came back w a T level in the hi 300s and E level in the high 40's (boo). doc prescribed Anastrozole Arimidex as a result. Im 220 with a 36" waist so Im not storing a ton of weight in my belly but Im hoping this helps lower the E and raise the T, and helps me cut .any thoughts / experiences

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

Its free test that counts most. i been on arimidex for years. i take it everyother day because its very potent and has a long half life. it will cut the amount of estrogen being converted to test. How your body responds to that is very individual. remember your body will always try to obtain homeostasis. Phsically u can expect to see less fat under the skin. your love handles wont go away but your arms will look harder.Consider testosterone replacement theraphy if the arimidex doesnt increase it appreciably which my guess is that it wont( it may at first but again the body will adjusst imo )there is a good thread here on testosterone replacement for men
    hope his helps
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

hey thanks did you see my t and E levels on here, do you think they are that "off" where a doc would prescribe test replacemnet. I almost had to fight w him to get him to write this script
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rara View Post
    Its free test that counts most. i been on arimidex for years. i take it everyother day because its very potent and has a long half life. it will cut the amount of estrogen being converted to test. How your body responds to that is very individual. remember your body will always try to obtain homeostasis. Phsically u can expect to see less fat under the skin. your love handles wont go away but your arms will look harder.Consider testosterone replacement theraphy if the arimidex doesnt increase it appreciably which my guess is that it wont( it may at first but again the body will adjusst imo )there is a good thread here on testosterone replacement for men
    hope his helps
    I hope you are monitored by a docotor to stay on that for years. It can DESTROY your lipids if taken long enough

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anastrozole v. Letrozole
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Anastrozole / Arimidex for PCT
    By MF210 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 02:07 PM
  3. Anastrozole question
    By froste in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2