TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I just finished a cycle of Mdrol and followed it with Novedex XT and Activate Xtreme. Officially I gained 16 lbs after all was said and done.

During the cycle I also gained other things. Bacne for one. Shoulders and back were covered.

I also developed six "skin tags" one my left shoulder from my neck to my armpit. I didn't think anything of them until I looked them up out of curiosity a few days ago since I developed quite a few all at once....amongst all the blah blah blah it was mention that skin tags are a form of benign tumor and one of the causes could be steroid use.

So, the question is, have any of you guys experienced a sudden influx of skin tags while on cycle?

crash2000

Awards
Hey guys.

I just finished a cycle of Mdrol and followed it with Novedex XT and Activate Xtreme. Officially I gained 16 lbs after all was said and done.

During the cycle I also gained other things. Bacne for one. Shoulders and back were covered.

I also developed six "skin tags" one my left shoulder from my neck to my armpit. I didn't think anything of them until I looked them up out of curiosity a few days ago since I developed quite a few all at once....amongst all the blah blah blah it was mention that skin tags are a form of benign tumor and one of the causes could be steroid use.

So, the question is, have any of you guys experienced a sudden influx of skin tags while on cycle?
good thing is , theres now an OTC kit to remove these things, if you goto the doctor they literally freeze the area and cut it off, and away you go.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
good thing is , theres now an OTC kit to remove these things, if you goto the doctor they literally freeze the area and cut it off, and away you go.
Hell, I'm hardcore!!! I just took nail clippers and cut the buggers off myself!

I was just wondering if anyone else got them on cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys.

whats a skin tag? never heard of this side effect. ever. i know androgens can accelerate the growth of a tumor esp in people with pre existing conditions, you must not of known about them, and they lay dormant until those androgens binded to the receptor like water in a sponge, and boom, unlocked their full growing potential.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
whats a skin tag? never heard of this side effect. ever. i know androgens can accelerate the growth of a tumor esp in people with pre existing conditions, you must not of known about them, and they lay dormant until those androgens binded to the receptor like water in a sponge, and boom, unlocked their full growing potential.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrochordon

Here's the site I was referring to http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/67317.php as you can see at point number 5 under what causes skin tags "Illegal steroid use that interferes with the body and muscles, causing the collagen fibers in the skin to bond so that skin tags are formed"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tyga tyga MA Labs 1
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Dustin07 Anabolics 15
Supplements 41
Monte Brogan Competitive Edge Labs 9