TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)

1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)

Hey guys.

I just finished a cycle of Mdrol and followed it with Novedex XT and Activate Xtreme. Officially I gained 16 lbs after all was said and done.

During the cycle I also gained other things. Bacne for one. Shoulders and back were covered.

I also developed six "skin tags" one my left shoulder from my neck to my armpit. I didn't think anything of them until I looked them up out of curiosity a few days ago since I developed quite a few all at once....amongst all the blah blah blah it was mention that skin tags are a form of benign tumor and one of the causes could be steroid use.

So, the question is, have any of you guys experienced a sudden influx of skin tags while on cycle?

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Hey guys.

I just finished a cycle of Mdrol and followed it with Novedex XT and Activate Xtreme. Officially I gained 16 lbs after all was said and done.

During the cycle I also gained other things. Bacne for one. Shoulders and back were covered.

I also developed six "skin tags" one my left shoulder from my neck to my armpit. I didn't think anything of them until I looked them up out of curiosity a few days ago since I developed quite a few all at once....amongst all the blah blah blah it was mention that skin tags are a form of benign tumor and one of the causes could be steroid use.

So, the question is, have any of you guys experienced a sudden influx of skin tags while on cycle?
    good thing is , theres now an OTC kit to remove these things, if you goto the doctor they literally freeze the area and cut it off, and away you go.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crash2000 View Post
    good thing is , theres now an OTC kit to remove these things, if you goto the doctor they literally freeze the area and cut it off, and away you go.
    Hell, I'm hardcore!!! I just took nail clippers and cut the buggers off myself!

I was just wondering if anyone else got them on cycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Hey guys.

whats a skin tag? never heard of this side effect. ever. i know androgens can accelerate the growth of a tumor esp in people with pre existing conditions, you must not of known about them, and they lay dormant until those androgens binded to the receptor like water in a sponge, and boom, unlocked their full growing potential.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    whats a skin tag? never heard of this side effect. ever. i know androgens can accelerate the growth of a tumor esp in people with pre existing conditions, you must not of known about them, and they lay dormant until those androgens binded to the receptor like water in a sponge, and boom, unlocked their full growing potential.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrochordon

Here's the site I was referring to http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/67317.php as you can see at point number 5 under what causes skin tags "Illegal steroid use that interferes with the body and muscles, causing the collagen fibers in the skin to bond so that skin tags are formed"
    •   

6. dpfisher

LOL but it's only the illegal use right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ghrp-6 can it cause tumor growth ?
    By linus1891 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 08:29 AM
  2. tren caused a tumor?
    By coltonlee in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:37 PM
  3. HGH/TRT/T3 After Brain Tumor
    By DrtyDiverDave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. HCG while with pituitary tumor
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:30 PM
  5. Nearly 8 ft tall man has pituitary tumor.....
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 10:03 PM