Can I run a cycle if I have gyno lumps from a old cycle?

Justing2

Awards
Right now Im trying to clear them up with letro but if that doesn't work is there anyway I can run a cycle in the future and protect myself with something(maybe on cycle or pct) so that it doesn't get worse? I have Epi,Phera,Mdrol, and Tren. I orginally got the gyno from a poor choice of pct for mdrol. I only used reveristol but now I have Nolva on hand.
Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro will clear it up, although its gonna take time. If you wanted you could run a cycle, and take letro to get rid of the gyno at the same time. Dont stop taking letro until it is gone. You dont want to stop, get on a cycle and make it worst...

Justing2

Awards
So I could start a cycle now as long as I keep taking the Letro? That would be great. Out of the 4 that I have Epi, Tren , Phera , Mdrol which do you think would be the best to take at this point. I have ran Phera in the past with no problems.
Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any fluctuation of your hormones can make it worse, there is no guaranteed way to run a cycle and not see it change

Justing2

Awards
Is it true that sometimes running a cycle can make it better? Ive read some threads about people running cycles and then there gyno clears?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might, or might make it horribly worse. no way to be 100% sure before hand without blood tests and knowing exactly what caused the gyno.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane has been shown to reduce gyno during the beginning of the cycle. If you were to get on cycle and take letro at the same time, I would take the epi or tren... IMO

Justing2

Awards
I got the gyno from a mdrol cycle I did about 6 months ago. I think it was from a poor pct of just reveristol. I thought everything went great intill about 2 months after my pct I started getting hard and painfull lumps under both nipples.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats estrogen related gyno due to your pct. Should have really used a serm, as M-drol is the strongest legal oral avaliable...

Justing2

Awards
I know I was a dumb a## for that one. But now I have Nolva on hand for what ever I run next. Is there a time frame where Letro gets ride of Gyno. Ive been on it for almost 4 weeks and I have one more bottle on hand and Im wondering if I should order more?
Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no guarantees on timeline or amount of letro it takes or whether letro will remove it at all.

Justing2

Awards
Thats what I was afraid of. Im crossing my fingers hoping it works. The good thing is the pain has been gone for awhile now.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just count out the tren. it will cause it to flare up and get worse.

once the lumps are hard, it is almost impossible to get rid of them. you have maybe a 2% chance without surgery. you can get them to not bother you, and get the lump small enough that it isn't noticable.

but as easy is saying, there is always a chance of side effects with any steroid. if it is non aromatizable, there is still a chance you get gyno. if it wont convert into dht, there is still a chance of you going bald, getting acne, and w/e other sides come with an androgen.

people need to get it out of their head a certain type of steroid will not cause this, or can be used specifically for a purpose. that is wrong.

the steroid may be less prone to certain sides, but they are still a possibility.

some people letro works, some people nolva works, others can run a stacked cycle of all non aromatizable steroids, and then, others have to get surgery.

the truth is you are going to have to research various methods people have used to get rid of, prevent gyno, and how to run a cycle with the least chance of flaring up the gyno. id suggest getting rid of the tren.

good luck finding what works for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats estrogen related gyno due to your pct. Should have really used a serm, as M-drol is the strongest legal oral avaliable...
mdrol isn't legal. it is illegal due to not being registered as a new drug. just this law isn't enforced.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane has been shown to reduce gyno during the beginning of the cycle. If you were to get on cycle and take letro at the same time, I would take the epi or tren... IMO
epistane has also caused gyno in people. tren (dienolone) will most likely aggravate it and cause it to get worse. some people it doesn't, but in most who have pre existing gyno, it makes it worse.

most likely the best options you have to run, are going to be hdrol, epistane, and furaguno.
but there is still no gurantee, there is always a chance of gyno with any steroid.

Justing2

Awards
Thank you so much for the info. When I do run something I will stick with the epi to be more safe.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
its werid how so people get gyno from epi. yeah avoid tren products, very androgenic.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mdrol isn't legal. it is illegal due to not being registered as a new drug. just this law isn't enforced.
Uh, im pretty sure M-drol is legal, I would like you to show me where you got your info saying otherwise...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh, im pretty sure M-drol is legal, I would like you to show me where you got your info saying otherwise...
anabolics 2009.
Methyldrostanolone was released in early 2005 as an over the counter "grey market" anabolic steroid in the United States. The drug was being sold without restrictions as a nutritional supplement product, barring some minimum age disclaimers by the manufacturer. No State or Federal laws identify this drug as an anabolic steroid, which remove the legalities associated with being a Class III controlled substance like other steroids. This is simply due to the fact that methyldrostanolone was not in commerce at the time such laws were written, and was unknown to law'makers. It was never legal to sell as a dietary supplement, however, and in late 2005 the FDA angrily acknowledged methyldrostanolone was being sold on the sports supplement market. In early 2006, the FDA sent letters to the manufacturer and a distributor demanding it be pulled from commerce.

[...] considered a"grey market" product because it contained a steroid that was not specifically listed as a controlled substance in the U.S. It would, however, be considered an unapproved new drug in the eyes of the Food and Drug Administration, which by law cannot be sold.

and look it up, any new drug has to be fda approved to be sold. and last time i checked, steroids were drugs. i'll post it for you.

like i said to you in a diff thread, no offense, but i feel you need to continue researching.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, in a sort of off beat way he is correct though, its not illegal to posses superdrol, only to manufacture and sell it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, in a sort of off beat way he is correct though, its not illegal to posses superdrol, only to manufacture and sell it.
And that is exactly what I meant :)!

And my research ay? If you re-look at my post, I answer some questions. Please don't assume my diet, training or supplementation and general knowledge. Just because I don't post something on the forum doesn't mean im ignorant to certain information.

In the Army there is a saying my First Sgt. used to say: "What does assuming do? It makes an a-s-s out of you and me"..

I'm not trying to bash on you either dude, so please don't take any offense to what I say..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point. didn't think of the possesion thing. hmm........

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unlike with SERMs, which actually are illegal to possess. For anyone who thinks they aren't, look up in your own state's legislature "Legend Drugs". Its the category for all drugs that are prescription but not part of one of the specific banned classes. It still is illegal to possess them without a prescription. No, there aren't tons of arrests for it, and the penalties are nothing like what they are with steroids or heroin, but still illegal. So next time someone tries to tell you that research chemicals are legal, don't buy into it.

Justing2

Awards
Ok thanks everyone for there help here. Im going to stick with the Letro by itself for a little longer but if I do start epi(no tren) just keep taking the Letro at 2.5 a day with the epi right. I know phera is stronger than epi but would that be out of the question to use? My orginal plain before the gyno came was to do a Phera/epi bridge.
Thanks

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I will be running an M-drol cycle with slight lumps. Will run nothing on cycle b/c it will inhibit gains, but then will run nolva based pct and then bridge novedex xt, and will stay on it until i am completely cleared.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no1 seemed to have mentioned liquid caliber.... dosent this help alot one the lumps harden
?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you mean caber or cabergoline or whatever? i think thats better for prolactin gyno? i could be wrong. i heard its harder to find and has nasty sides and maybe price. letro is better. yeah dont run an AI although some people use armidex with ok results

Justing2

Awards
Ok. So run a cycle but no Letro then unless the gyno flares up I take it. Also Now that Im 4 weeks into Letro I can for sure feel these things getting smaller.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So run a cycle but no Letro then unless the gyno flares up I take it. Also Now that Im 4 weeks into Letro I can for sure feel these things getting smaller.
yea yea unless things get really bad on cycle, don't worry about it. Running a cycle with letro won't be very effective since estrogen is needed to make gains. Just run ur cycle as hard as you can, then take a proper pct and keep the letro going until its alllll gone. Make sure you do a cycle that is non-aromatizing

Justing2

Awards
When you say take the letro till its gone do you mean now are after pct? Does a phera/epi cycle sound ok? Or no Phera.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you are taking a risk with both but obviously a larger one with Phera. just run the cycle and have everything on hand and ready to go. id stop running the letro for 2 weeks or more before starting a cycle.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
When you say take the letro till its gone do you mean now are after pct? Does a phera/epi cycle sound ok? Or no Phera.
both are non-aromatizing.. heard worse things with phera.. and phera/epi was was the cycle i got my lumps from. ran epi before that with no problems. just do 6 week epi, its great.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks everyone for there help here. Im going to stick with the Letro by itself for a little longer but if I do start epi(no tren) just keep taking the Letro at 2.5 a day with the epi right. I know phera is stronger than epi but would that be out of the question to use? My orginal plain before the gyno came was to do a Phera/epi bridge.
Thanks
I wounldn't recommend it. Epi is very dry and will make your joints pop and crackle. Crushing estrogen with Letro at the same time will make this much worse. You might take a low Letro dose every other day if running Phera solo as Phera is supposed to be somewhat wet.

I think you would be fine running pretty much anything that doesn't aromatize followed by a good PCT with a SERM. I wouldn't stack anything if you have this issue, just to solo runs. Your gains aren't going to be much better or more keepable by stacking compounds anyway.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I wounldn't recommend it. Epi is very dry and will make your joints pop and crackle. Crushing estrogen with Letro at the same time will make this much worse. You might take a low Letro dose every other day if running Phera solo as Phera is supposed to be somewhat wet.

I think you would be fine running pretty much anything that doesn't aromatize followed by a good PCT with a SERM. I wouldn't stack anything if you have this issue, just to solo runs. Your gains aren't going to be much better or more keepable by stacking compounds anyway.
well he shouldn't be running letro at all during cycle.. just run what your gunna run, then take out the estrogen after. No reason to do a cycle where u limit ur gains. And im not so sure about epi drying the joints, i ran a workout during my epi cycle that was very rough on joints and felt no problem whatsoever

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah fix the problem and wait till your test levels are baseline. dont do letro on cycle like ppl have said. and epi kills your joints? yeah right ive ran 30/30/40/40 with no problems. jsut dose fishoils 8-10grams a day.it put off the cycle for awhile tho. just wait till after new years.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi dries joints on some people and not others

Every effect that steroids elicit varies from person to person. I would say epi has strong anti-estrogenic effects for some people and not for others. For me i didn't notice anything of the sort.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
what effects would they feel? i wondering if i did?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
what effects would they feel? i wondering if i did?
i know epi gives me some acne. and a bit of a short temper. i didn't think so but people around me were asking if suttin was wrong, not knowing i was using epi

Tom UK

Awards
Hi guys,

don't want to hijack thread... but I have 4-5 month old gyno in right nipple, extremely small, at the minute unnoticable...

is it wise to do a HDROL cycle for 6 weeks? If the gyno doesnt get worse it won't bother me, just odn't want it to progress to where its noticable

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

don't want to hijack thread... but I have 4-5 month old gyno in right nipple, extremely small, at the minute unnoticable...

is it wise to do a HDROL cycle for 6 weeks? If the gyno doesnt get worse it won't bother me, just odn't want it to progress to where its noticable
any time your hormone levels fluctuate you run the risk of making it worse.

Tom UK

Awards
So what does that mean... am I a crazy idiot from running this hdrol cycle? I have nolva and letro on hand now,,, Im not an expert at this stuff, I know I run the risk of making ti worse, but if with nolva and letro on hand, if I keep an eye o it, should I theoretically be able to control it with a compound like hdrol?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it means you won't know what happens until you do it. Your body is different than the next person's, and the specific cause of your existing gyno may be different.

Seems like lots of people want a guarantee, or someone to just tell them "sure sure its safe". I'd rather be a realist though and understand that there are no guarantees when it comes to endocrine systems, and if you already have an existing issue until its completely gone it doesn't make sense to potentially aggravate it. Particularly not if you are just doing it for vanity and aren't a paid competitor

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if you have nolva and letro why not. if i was you i would only run easier compounds like hdrol bold epi 3ad 11oxo and stay away from tren SD,mdrol, pplex. thats Just my opinion. my friend actually ran a epi cycle 30/40/40/40/50 with gyno is one pec and his pct was nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/25/25 then hyperdrolX2 mass fx like 2-3 weeks in. he had huge gains and had a 3 day flare up and it went down 1 week in. i think hdrol is pretty chill so run it if you are willing to.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
does the same hold true for pubertal gyno....could letro help? And would a cycle more likely make it worse than someone who has none?