Prohormones

Father of Six

Awards
I have been out of the game for awhile so bare with me. Are all prohormones illegal? If so what is the best out there? And since they banned ephedrine, what is the best out there for energy, that doesnt give you the ****s or makes you throw up?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
all steroids will make ur anus bigger and at the same time cause regurgitation of all food even bowls sometimes.

Prohormones is another way of saying steroids, none really give u energy if ur looking for energy id suggest caffine or something.

They are all banned now.

Is this a serious thread?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
all steroids will make ur anus bigger and at the same time cause regurgitation of all food even bowls sometimes.

Prohormones is another way of saying steroids, none really give u energy if ur looking for energy id suggest caffine or something.

They are all banned now.

Is this a serious thread?

You sir, have no clue what you are talking about.

Is this a serious reply?:rocketwhore:

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
this is going to get funnier

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
did someone rollback the clock? Father of Six joined in 07 and this is his first post :think:

PH's are not officially banned yet but most of them are discontinued you can still get most if not all of them at a price... do your homework before you take them or start asking simple questions b/c that gives the impression you want us to do the homework for you.
good luck

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H-drol would be a great starter PH. Make sure you plan a proper PCT. If you dont, You'll wish you'd never taken anything.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
You sir, have no clue what you are talking about.

Is this a serious reply?:rocketwhore:
Clearly it was a serious reply thus why i mentioned the expansion of the anal cavity and the vommiting of the stomach...

To assume otherwise would just lead me to believe u are confused as to the topic of this thread.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is going to get funnier
Clearly it was a serious reply thus why i mentioned the expansion of the anal cavity and the vommiting of the stomach...

To assume otherwise would just lead me to believe u are confused as to the topic of this thread.
Hehe, he said anus
I'm seeing lots of childish responses here reminisced of bb.com... if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread dont respond at all, all you are doing is cluttering the board

May I remind you to look below AM logo, LEARN TEACH LEAD

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing lots of childish responses here reminisced of bb.com... if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread dont respond at all, all you are doing is cluttering the board

May I remind you to look below AM logo, LEARN TEACH LEAD
:goodpost: Thank you!