Fina/T/Phera Plex cycle help requested

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Please review. Look OK?

Questions:
My normal 90 min exercise was every other day.
On cycle should I increase my excercise to 5 or 6 days?
Should I increase my 3k calories for a lean bulk?
Comments?

Stats:
43 years.
5'7"
176lbs 14.1%
Diet 3k 40-40-20
Supplements: NO, Creatine, CLA, Krill, Flax, BCAA, Whey, ZMA, Powerfull

Cycle:
1-8 Fina 75mg ED max
1-8 Test 68 ED/476mg weekly
4-8 Phera Plex 10/10/20/20
1-12 Letro 1mg ED (plus 8 weeks prior to cycle)
1-12 Cabergoline 0.15mg ED
1-12 Vitex 500mg ED
4-8 PP Sustain Alpha 3 day pulses

Previously started Fina at 150mg ED, and had barely started itching nips, at which point, I immediately stopped and did a 4 week PCT.
I am going to try again, with Fina at 75mg ED max. Have been doing Cab, Letro and Vitex for 2 months prior to the start of this cycle and plan to continue through PCT.

Have not bought the Phera Plex yet or liver support , but I am considering CEL P-Plex. I plan on purchasing both within the next few days.

PCT:
9-12 Clomid 50mg ED
9-12 Nolva 20mg ED
1-12 Letro 1mg ED
9-12 PP Sustain Alpha ED
9-12 PP EndoAmp ED
9-12 PP Toco-8 EndoAmp Max

Thanks!
Grega

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Please review. Look OK?

Questions:
My normal 90 min exercise was every other day.
On cycle should I increase my excercise to 5 or 6 days?
Should I increase my 3k calories for a lean bulk?
Comments?

Stats:
43 years.
5'7"
176lbs 14.1%
Diet 3k 40-40-20
Supplements: NO, Creatine, CLA, Krill, Flax, BCAA, Whey, ZMA, Powerfull

Cycle:
1-8 Fina 75mg ED max
1-8 Test 68 ED/476mg weekly
4-8 Phera Plex 10/10/20/20
1-12 Letro 1mg ED (plus 8 weeks prior to cycle)
1-12 Vitex 500mg ED
4-8 PP Sustain Alpha 3 day pulses

Previously started Fina at 150mg ED, and had barely started itching nips, at which point, I immediately stopped and did a 4 week PCT.
I am going to try again, with Fina at 75mg ED max. Have been doing Cab, Letro and Vitex for 2 months prior to the start of this cycle and plan to continue through PCT.

Have not bought the Phera Plex yet or liver support , but I am considering CEL P-Plex. I plan on purchasing both within the next few days.

PCT:
9-12 Clomid 50mg ED
9-12 Nolva 20mg ED
1-12 Letro 1mg ED
9-12 PP Sustain Alpha ED
9-12 PP EndoAmp ED
9-12 PP Toco-8 EndoAmp Max

Thanks!
Grega
I have a couple questions.
Is this your 1st time with injects, besides the 1st try with the fina?
What are your goals? Are u trying to gain weight/muscle? Or just trying to stay about the same with less BF?

As far as training goes I can't answer that for u. Me personally I like a 4 day split but it's whatever works for u. Your rate of recovery will increase. it may be good to switch up your training split/style if u haven't in a while.

But it looks good pretty much, What's up with the odd amount of test? I would leave the sustain for your PCT personally b/c it's not cheap. If you haven't used it before tho' for PCT you'll love it. Especially with the Tren. PP's PCT brings me back great. I can not recommend it enough.
Oh yeah also IMO you could even lower the dosage of the tren to 50mgs ed. For me anyways that was a perfect amount, sides were there but very bearable and my strength was through the roof. And we're about the same size. I'm 5'8" about 190lbs.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
KBtoy31, first, thank you for the review. It is greatly appreciated.:veryhappy:

Q: Is this your 1st time with injects, besides the 1st try with the fina?
What's up with the odd amount of test?
A: My 3rd cycle.
I have a hard time trusting, and therefore my Fina and test are homemade transdermals. I pay more to know for sure what I am getting and hopefully stay out of trouble. I calculated the best case assumed absorbtion, so that is why the mg's seem weird.

I have been trying to listen to my body, and varying the tren dosage between 50-75mg, dependent upon the sides. I have been on 75mg lately and feel OK. No itchy nips yet...:ponder:

Q: What are your goals? Are u trying to gain weight/muscle? Or just trying to stay about the same with less BF?
A: I am only trying to gain muscle while on this cycle.
After this cycle, I am considering the SARM S4 (not cheap) for a cutting cycle.
My present goal is to eventually get to single digit body fat at about 200lbs.

Yesterday morning, one of my co-workers asked me if I was roidin it up. :ponder:

Again, thank you for the review. It is greatly appreciated.:veryhappy:

Grega

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
5 ft 7 at 200 lbs with single digit bf u will look incredibly huge. good luck with ur cycle bro

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why so much letro and caber? your calories are way way low. you should be upwards of 4k if trying to bulk. if using transdermal it's going to be fast acting you dont' needthe phera in there.

and this a little off topic but how many damn carts of Fina do you need to get 75mg ed for 8 weeks??? Because that would take me like 3-4 carts if I was converting to injectable with the absorbiton rate on transdermal you must be buying like a case right?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Mixedup, first, thank you for the review. It is greatly appreciated.

Q:why so much letro and caber?
A: Had a slight nip itch on my 2nd cycle, so got scared of gyno. Just trying to be safe.

Q:your calories are way way low. you should be upwards of 4k if trying to bulk.
A: I will increase. Is 4k enough or should I go for more?

Q: if using transdermal it's going to be fast acting you dont' need the phera in there.
A: Thank you for that recommendation, as I too have been thinking that both may be too much for a 3rd cycle. I have been considering changing the cycle. At about 4-5 weeks switch to 4 weeks of Cel M-drol with test only. I already have an extra bottle of Cel M-drol on hand and have been doing Cel on cycle support for the last week. Thoughts?

Q:and this a little off topic but how many damn carts of Fina do you need to get 75mg ed for 8 weeks??? Because that would take me like 3-4 carts if I was converting to injectable with the absorbiton rate on transdermal you must be buying like a case right?
A: Correct, 6 carts for 60 days. Tren base molecular weight of 270.3706, should absorb at about 40%, using Primordial Performance Topical Solution as the carrier.

Grega

brockles

brockles

Awards
Cant You Avoid The Caber And Letro By Just Using Nolva On Cycle?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Q: Cant You Avoid The Caber And Letro By Just Using Nolva On Cycle?
A: I have read Caber And Letro would not hinder gains while on cycle, while Nolva may hinder gains while on cycle. Hopefully someone else can confirm or deny.

Grega

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Q: Cant You Avoid The Caber And Letro By Just Using Nolva On Cycle?
A: I have read Caber And Letro would not hinder gains while on cycle, while Nolva may hinder gains while on cycle. Hopefully someone else can confirm or deny.

Grega
Letro can hinder gains, Ive never heard of nolva or caber messing with gains.

twunnies

Awards
I agree with the above statement that Nolva does not stop progesterone related gyno like tren and deca will induce. Also, Nolva does hinder IGF 1 muscle growth while on cycle.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I have read lower dosages of Letro do not hinder gains, but due to differences in opinions on this subject, I am hoping someone can clarify.

Thank you,
Grega

twunnies

Awards
I used letro in one of my first test only cycles because I thought I would be prone to gyno. I didn't gain any water from it, but I only gained 5lbs lean. In my most recent cycles, I have been able to gain 10lbs lean with 10lbs of water, by using arimidex instead of letro. Maybe give that a try.