fake or real D Bol

kung fu panda

Awards
hey guys a recently found a new guy with cheaper prices on some juice and i figureded i try out some d-bol before i placed any solid orders, he charged me 90 bucks for 200 5mg tabs, now usually the tabs ive seen are pink and the stop sign shape but these are round, and there a cross between pink and purple, they have 5 on one side and that slit on the other, there about the size of the top of a sharpy marker, width wise anyways, anybody seen these or kno what the deal is with them

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if seen clear white ones both sides, circle/oval kinda shaped with 5 on one side. thats usually russian dbol, its normal dbol pretty much.
the only onces ive tried were pink squares with 10 on one side and BP on the other, but they werent anything spectacular.
ive heard a lot of good things about blue stars.

kung fu panda

Awards
yea this guy said there from tialand so im unsure

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take 40mg for a few days, if it's dbol you'll know.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if u take 40mg in one day u should know if its dbol.

mmk64

Awards
I think you should take...say...40mg to see if it's real

kung fu panda

Awards
im ganna try it out anyways, thats the only sure way to see, thanks guys

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you could drop dead. jk is there really that much fake orals out there?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to Anavar (or any other expensive/hard to find compound), you can bet there is a lot of fake/underdosed gear floating around. Haven't really heard much about fake Dianabol. It's a cheap compound that is easy to find, which makes it an unlikely target for counterfeiting. If your source is at all legit, I doubt you have anything to worry about.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude no wonder i never hear or see people doing anavar. why so hard to find? expensive raw materials? what about fake SERMS?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Hey maybe you should take like 40mg for a couple days.

In all reality unless you've taken d-bol before and know exactly how it makes u feel then that means nothing. D-bol is a cheap drug but for some reason there are sources out there that will use methyl test instead and call it d-bol. It all comes down to how much do you trust your source? I feel great on d-bol, makes me feel like I'm walking around on a cloud but if I take too much it also gives me horrible back pumps.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Hey maybe you should take like 40mg for a couple days.

In all reality unless you've taken d-bol before and know exactly how it makes u feel then that means nothing. D-bol is a cheap drug but for some reason there are sources out there that will use methyl test instead and call it d-bol. It all comes down to how much do you trust your source? I feel great on d-bol, makes me feel like I'm walking around on a cloud but if I take too much it also gives me horrible back pumps.
Thats the truth. Normally fake AAS isnt just placebo, they just use cheaper compounds or underdose it from what i've heard.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
dude no wonder i never hear or see people doing anavar. why so hard to find? expensive raw materials? what about fake SERMS?
Yeah, Anavar is just a more expensive compound, which makes it more desirable to counterfeit.

Just think about how many fake Rolex watches are out there. But, when was the last time you heard about a fake Casio? When you go to ebay, it's the $150+ Jordans that they make fakes of and sell, not the $20 Wal-Mart shoes.

When it comes to cheap compounds like SERM's, it's much less common. If the source you're buying from has any kind of reputation to uphold, it most likely wouldn't be worth the risk to sell fake product and have everyone find out they're ripping people off.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Razak are small round redish pink with no marking on them. Do they look like that? They're 5mg a tab too.

Leetleguy

Awards
The first dbol I ever tried came in red/white 25mg capsules
and after 10 days of two pills per day not a sniff of strength or weight gain. Cost me 160$ for 100 pills. I was an unhappy camper.