"THE DAY AFTER"...what will PH makers do after the ban?

  1. New Member
    The Conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    "THE DAY AFTER"...what will PH makers do after the ban?


    Do you think we will see a market flooded with "natural (HA HA HA!) steriod-free" products emerge.

    Seems that a lot of people are going to be going out of business if they don't up their game somehow.

    What do yall think?

  2. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3781
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well I have a couple ideas that hsould work even after the ban, but we will have to wait and see for those.
  3. New Member
    Golgo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.56%

    I hope someone will still make/source M1T.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Skark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    305
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    26.54%

    Matt,
    You need to get in the hair business (nizoral, spiro, poly80 etc). There is hardly ANYONE you can go to right now without paying bogus charges.
  5. New Member
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    298
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    79.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Well I have a couple ideas that hsould work even after the ban, but we will have to wait and see for those.
    when will you release m-oht ? you should hurry so people can stock up before the ban
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    47055
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    when will you release m-oht ? you should hurry so people can stock up before the ban
    BUMP!!!
  7. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    0.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    the thing is IF it is made schedule III like gear.. it will not matter if you are stocked up or not.. it will be still very illegal
  8. New Member
    spoofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    87.76%

    meh.. I am moving to real AAS at the end of the year anyway so .. dont really care.
  9. New Member
    TheTorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

    Who cares? Fina/Comp TH is still legal for your cows, just put them on that!
  10. New Member
    Crotalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    62
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

    I'm thinking along the lines with spoofy , if PH becomes illegal , then I'm going to move to real gear. You try to play by the rules but some *******s have to **** that up. **** them , they're 'worried' about me playing with dangerous things - so now worry about me using real gear instead of T-1Pro ...
  11. New Member
    Skark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    305
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    26.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    the thing is IF it is made schedule III like gear.. it will not matter if you are stocked up or not.. it will be still very illegal
    Yes true, but holding stuff you buy now is a lot less of a hassle than dealing with slimy gym drug dealers, internet scammers, getting you overseas shipment nabbed by customs, or getting the less than average "knock on the door" because you were on somebody's list who got busted and snitched you out.

    I'll just hide my PHs under the kitty litter
  12. Banned
    witchdawg7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by spoofy
    meh.. I am moving to real AAS at the end of the year anyway so .. dont really care.
    100% with you on that, I am in the middle of my last PH cycle from now on it's going to be AAS.
  13. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13075
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    29.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thank God for Fina and Syno !
  14. Advanced Member
    Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.41%

    I've got a feeling the Fina/Syno thing is going to get shut down also. Most likely it will require a license to buy and will make people jump thru all sorts of hoops to obtain.
  15. New Member
    Yimen E.Cricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    281
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    I've got a feeling the Fina/Syno thing is going to get shut down also. Most likely it will require a license to buy and will make people jump thru all sorts of hoops to obtain.
    How long has the fina/syno thing been around?

    you would think they would have caught on to that by now.
  16. New Member
    Jason161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    How long has the fina/syno thing been around?

    you would think they would have caught on to that by now.
    They do know about it, but its used for cows and the conversion is kinda a bitch to do. You have to seperate and dry and stuff. If they take that away what can they do for the cows....(real ones)
    Besides you can goto mexico and buy 3amps of test for 5 bucks with insurance.
    **** they even showed it on comedy central, dave atell bought them, and vicodin, and valium, lol.
  17. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3781
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont know if I will have tim eto get the M4OHT out. I was thinking of the hair idea and will look into, if even just for my own use. But at the moment I am just trying to get the best stuff out I can so if anyone wants to save stuff they can.
  18. New Member
    buyb12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

    the next thiong will be plant based...Lion will be at the forefront again ..We are waiting
  19. New Member
    The Conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason161
    They do know about it, but its used for cows and the conversion is kinda a bitch to do. You have to seperate and dry and stuff. If they take that away what can they do for the cows....(real ones)
    Besides you can goto mexico and buy 3amps of test for 5 bucks with insurance.
    **** they even showed it on comedy central, dave atell bought them, and vicodin, and valium, lol.
    LOL! I saw that too!

    Glad to see I'm not the only one who watches INSOMNIAC.
  20. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,717
    Rep Power
    513552
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    That would be Miracle-Gro..duh.
  21. New Member
    TheTorch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

    I heard of this new stuff coming out , one is called Boron and the other is Smilax.......i heard the gains from them are unreal!!














    ok that was a joke but to those who were in the game like 12 yrs ago know what I'm talking about........hahaha that stuff was just crap.
  22. Advanced Member
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    the next thiong will be plant based...Lion will be at the forefront again ..We are waiting
    injectable Scott's Turf Builder?
  23. New Member
    jamesbrosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

    Talking


    Im sure there are plenty more test modifications that can be done. Add an atom here or there and its a totally new chemical that will take them months to ban!!!!
  24. New Member
    The Conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrosky
    Im sure there are plenty more test modifications that can be done. Add an atom here or there and its a totally new chemical that will take them months to ban!!!!
    True LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What will 60mg Epistane do to my TRT bloodwork readings?
    By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. What will you do after the ban?
    By bigmark1972 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 11:57 PM
  5. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Log in
Log in