mdrol & water retention/bloat

  1. New Member
    carl666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    93.83%

    mdrol & water retention/bloat


    Hi, just looking for some advice and you guys seem to know your stuff re PH/DS's so hopefully you can help.

    I'm currently in the middle of a test cycle (test 400, @800mg/wk) and decided to add mdrol.

    I've done several AAS cycles in the past and have always been able to control water retention; my diet is clean (low in sodium & sugar and i drink around 6-8 litres of water a day) and i use adex .25/day.

    Anyway, i added mdrol about a week and a half ago and over the past few days my face has blown up!!

    This is my first time with a PH, well DS, but i chose mdrol due to the fact that it doesn't aromatize- so water wouldn't be an issue..

    So what the hells goin on???

    Any feedback or insight would be greatly appreciated

    thanks

    Carl

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    M-drol has that same effect on me, cept I take in a lot of sodium and simple carbs... ALOT!!!!
  3. New Member
    carl666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    93.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    M-drol has that same effect on me, cept I take in a lot of sodium and simple carbs... ALOT!!!!
    even so; if you wasn't taking mdrol sugars & sodium wouldn't cause excessive bloat, so the mdrol must be responsible..

    Any idea's as to why? or possible counter measures...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    576
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    I'm also curious..
  5. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    673
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You are defn going to have a lot of water retention with M-drol. I am currently running a M-drol bridge to Epistane. Its just something that comes with the territory.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,868
    Rep Power
    778115
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by carl666 View Post
    even so; if you wasn't taking mdrol sugars & sodium wouldn't cause excessive bloat, so the mdrol must be responsible..

    Any idea's as to why? or possible counter measures...
    superdrol helps cause glycogen supercompensation - your body being able to store far larger than normal amounts of glycogen. Generally higher glycogen retention brings along higher water retention. it disappears fast.

    if you are relatively low sodium, and not too high on carbs it generally isn't too bad
  7. Advanced Member
    Libertarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    88.39%

    How long have you been injecting the Test 400?
  8. New Member
    carl666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    93.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    superdrol helps cause glycogen supercompensation - your body being able to store far larger than normal amounts of glycogen. Generally higher glycogen retention brings along higher water retention. it disappears fast.

    if you are relatively low sodium, and not too high on carbs it generally isn't too bad
    yes i read somewhere that 'mdrol responds to carbs' so i increased my carb intake; i take in a lot of carbs anyway so i'm taking a considerable amount atm. this is probably the cause.

    Do you think i should cut back or ride it out for the last 1.5 weeks? I mean this must be one of the reasons why mdrol is so anabolic, maybe counterproductive to reduce carbs at this stage.
  9. New Member
    carl666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    93.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    How long have you been injecting the Test 400?
    Coming up to week 7. I don't think the test is responsible; unless the stuff is either over dosed or my adex if fake.

    The test is from IGS pharmaceuticals, a lab i've never used and nobody seems to of heard of so i suppose it is possible.

    The adex is a british dragon rip off, its from british dragon eu. I know they're not official but i used a few products from them and it 'does what it says on the tin' so to speak.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,868
    Rep Power
    778115
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by carl666 View Post
    yes i read somewhere that 'mdrol responds to carbs' so i increased my carb intake; i take in a lot of carbs anyway so i'm taking a considerable amount atm. this is probably the cause.

    Do you think i should cut back or ride it out for the last 1.5 weeks? I mean this must be one of the reasons why mdrol is so anabolic, maybe counterproductive to reduce carbs at this stage.
    i'd just ride it out, the bloat disappears fast at the end
  11. purelife1
    Guest
    purelife1's Avatar

    when i used mdrol i took a otc water pill at night ... pissed like a race hoarse the next morning but it took out the bloat
  12. New Member
    indianballer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%

    I have a moon face right now on SD...part of the sacrifice I guess lol
  13. New Member
    carl666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    93.83%

    @ Indianballer -That's good at least i'm not reacting in a strange way..

    @ EasyEJL - I will ride it out, thanks for your insight m8

    @Purelife - Which one did you use m8? Tried an OTC diuretic in the past and it wasn't very effective
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Water Retention
    By mcgee1516 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:11 AM
  2. water retention
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:50 PM
  3. CEE & water retention (bloat)
    By halljo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 11:39 PM
  4. Water Retention? What to use?
    By BackHand in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in