mdrol & water retention/bloat

C

carl666

Awards
Hi, just looking for some advice and you guys seem to know your stuff re PH/DS's so hopefully you can help.

I'm currently in the middle of a test cycle (test 400, @800mg/wk) and decided to add mdrol.

I've done several AAS cycles in the past and have always been able to control water retention; my diet is clean (low in sodium & sugar and i drink around 6-8 litres of water a day) and i use adex .25/day.

Anyway, i added mdrol about a week and a half ago and over the past few days my face has blown up!!

This is my first time with a PH, well DS, but i chose mdrol due to the fact that it doesn't aromatize- so water wouldn't be an issue..

So what the hells goin on???

Any feedback or insight would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Carl

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-drol has that same effect on me, cept I take in a lot of sodium and simple carbs... ALOT!!!!

C

carl666

Awards
M-drol has that same effect on me, cept I take in a lot of sodium and simple carbs... ALOT!!!!
even so; if you wasn't taking mdrol sugars & sodium wouldn't cause excessive bloat, so the mdrol must be responsible..

Any idea's as to why? or possible counter measures...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You are defn going to have a lot of water retention with M-drol. I am currently running a M-drol bridge to Epistane. Its just something that comes with the territory.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even so; if you wasn't taking mdrol sugars & sodium wouldn't cause excessive bloat, so the mdrol must be responsible..

Any idea's as to why? or possible counter measures...
superdrol helps cause glycogen supercompensation - your body being able to store far larger than normal amounts of glycogen. Generally higher glycogen retention brings along higher water retention. it disappears fast.

if you are relatively low sodium, and not too high on carbs it generally isn't too bad

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been injecting the Test 400?

C

carl666

Awards
superdrol helps cause glycogen supercompensation - your body being able to store far larger than normal amounts of glycogen. Generally higher glycogen retention brings along higher water retention. it disappears fast.

if you are relatively low sodium, and not too high on carbs it generally isn't too bad
yes i read somewhere that 'mdrol responds to carbs' so i increased my carb intake; i take in a lot of carbs anyway so i'm taking a considerable amount atm. this is probably the cause.

Do you think i should cut back or ride it out for the last 1.5 weeks? I mean this must be one of the reasons why mdrol is so anabolic, maybe counterproductive to reduce carbs at this stage.

C

carl666

Awards
How long have you been injecting the Test 400?
Coming up to week 7. I don't think the test is responsible; unless the stuff is either over dosed or my adex if fake.

The test is from IGS pharmaceuticals, a lab i've never used and nobody seems to of heard of so i suppose it is possible.

The adex is a british dragon rip off, its from british dragon eu. I know they're not official but i used a few products from them and it 'does what it says on the tin' so to speak.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i read somewhere that 'mdrol responds to carbs' so i increased my carb intake; i take in a lot of carbs anyway so i'm taking a considerable amount atm. this is probably the cause.

Do you think i should cut back or ride it out for the last 1.5 weeks? I mean this must be one of the reasons why mdrol is so anabolic, maybe counterproductive to reduce carbs at this stage.
i'd just ride it out, the bloat disappears fast at the end

P

purelife1

when i used mdrol i took a otc water pill at night ... pissed like a race hoarse the next morning but it took out the bloat

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I have a moon face right now on SD...part of the sacrifice I guess lol

C

carl666

Awards
@ Indianballer -That's good at least i'm not reacting in a strange way..

@ EasyEJL - I will ride it out, thanks for your insight m8

@Purelife - Which one did you use m8? Tried an OTC diuretic in the past and it wasn't very effective