How does this cycle sound? (1-T & 4-AD)

blown_stang

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]A guy from another board w/ PH experience helped me come up w/ this:

-----------
4-week cycle
1-Test transdermal (dermaBolics), 5 squirts (100mg) every 12hrs
4-AD transdermal (dermaBolics), 5 squirts (200mg) every 12 hrs
ZMA and other supporting supplements

PCT: 20mg Nolva twice daily for 2wks, 20mg once daily for 2 more wks
The other "usual" supplements
-----------

I'm 25, 185lb @ 6'4", been lifting for ~5yrs, never used a PH before.
[/font]

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'd prob save ZMA for PCT. The rest looks good IMO. 200mg/day 1T & 400mg/day 4AD is a good dosage. I have a cycle thread going right now about my current 1T/4AD transdermal cycle. Check it out if ya get a chance.

blown_stang

Awards
I'd prob save ZMA for PCT. The rest looks good IMO. 200mg/day 1T & 400mg/day 4AD is a good dosage. I have a cycle thread going right now about my current 1T/4AD transdermal cycle. Check it out if ya get a chance.
Why save the ZMA for post? I'm told that it will help me sleep, since PH can cause sleeplessness sometimes.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The cycle & dosages look good, you should see some solid gains. There's no benefit to splitting up the daily nolva dosages. Nolva has a half-life of about a week, may as well take it all at once (per day) for convenience.

If ZMA helps you sleep, may as well keep it in there. I have insomnia problems & it gets worse on-cycle. It wont hurt either way, but many use it with PCT to boost natural test.

blown_stang

Awards
I'm open for suggestions other than the DermaBolics brand. I'm not familiar w/ all the brands available and the places to purchase them.

The cycle & dosages look good, you should see some solid gains. There's no benefit to splitting up the daily nolva dosages. Nolva has a half-life of about a week, may as well take it all at once (per day) for convenience.

If ZMA helps you sleep, may as well keep it in there. I have insomnia problems & it gets worse on-cycle. It wont hurt either way, but many use it with PCT to boost natural test.
Cool, I'll start the ZMA as soon as I get it. I also have sleep troubles even w/o the PH. I envy those who can fall asleep and sleep for 8+hrs straight.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Dermabolics/Avant are good products. BDC transdermals actually have slightly better absorption & hold more PH powder than Dermabolics. Check out PN, the Board Sponsor (banner at top of page).

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Powernutrition sells good transdermals also. In addition, I agree with Longdog no need to split nolva dose up.

blown_stang

Awards
I think maybe powernutrition is out of stock of 1-test and 4-ad transdermals, b/c I can't find them? Or maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for??

EdgarMex

Awards
They're out of stock on the T-gel. They're supposed to be getting it next week. I'm also waiting for that to place an order :)

blown_stang

Awards
I see. What exactly is it called on their site? (like maybe)

Do they have an equivilent product in 4-AD?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
PN has a "make your own transdermal" option. You tell them how much of each PH to put in your gel. If you want a 1-test/4ad mix, you choose how may grams of each PH you want in each bottle, etc. You could also get a separate bottle of each one.

blown_stang

Awards
PN has a "make your own transdermal" option. You tell them how much of each PH to put in your gel. If you want a 1-test/4ad mix, you choose how may grams of each PH you want in each bottle, etc. You could also get a separate bottle of each one.
It also says "There are no products to list in this category" under Build Your Own Transdermals. Do I just need to call them?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think thats just because they are out of stock on the t-gel. There is a Power Nutrition Forum on this board. You can get info/ask them questions there, or call.

blown_stang

Awards
Bump - I'm getting ready to start this cycle this coming week.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Why save the ZMA for post? I'm told that it will help me sleep, since PH can cause sleeplessness sometimes.
Melatonin knocks me out better than ZMA. ZMA is recommended post cycle cause its supposed to restore Test levels, Nolva has been good enough for me though. Melatonin is hella cheap too.

AS far as the dose goes, I'd recommend 200 mg. of 1-Test and 300-400 mg. 4-AD.

blown_stang

Awards
Melatonin knocks me out better than ZMA. ZMA is recommended post cycle cause its supposed to restore Test levels, Nolva has been good enough for me though. Melatonin is hella cheap too.

AS far as the dose goes, I'd recommend 200 mg. of 1-Test and 300-400 mg. 4-AD.
Been trying melatonin - no results for me. :(