getting sick while on e-stane/x-tren cycle

mdportorock

Awards
I'm about a week into my cycle and I just got sick last night. Today I have a soar throat, couch and fever. I'm starting to get better.
I have been taking 3 pills of both epi/tren ed. To day I only took one of each this morning. Can I keep taking 1 pill of each PH for the next day or 2 and see if I get better? I really don't want to stop this cycle because I have seen such great results but if I have to I will.

Is it safe to take these pills while sick? I'm not taking any medication at all.

Any advice would be appreciated.

P.S I have been eating decent since i got sick.

mdportorock

Awards
I'm actually feeling a lot better today.

anyone??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, you should be fine. Keep you water intake real high and take some vitamin C.. And dont forget to continue to eat good! I got the flu in the middle of a cycle once, lost all my gains and then some :(.. Was sick for about 7 days, my appetite was real low, and it was hard to take in fluids, hope you get better quick!

Jack3dDud3

Awards
i agree with gamer i would go 1000mg vit c every 2 hours drink alot of fluids and make sure youre still eating and get plenty of rest also you can take elderberry that will get you feeling better in no time

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Same with me bro just ended my 1month phera/halodrol 2days into post and I'm sick just gonna take the week off and rest try to eat as much as possible and keep fluids high I think it's the season just rest then hit it hard when u get well

mdportorock

Awards
Thank's!

I wasn't able to work out much for about 4 days but I'm back at it. Hopefully I can still see some gains I have about 2 weeks left on this cycle.