Mini cycles

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw a thread on this but forgot to subscribe. Did a search but did not find it.

Sounded interesting as far as low dose DS for 3-4 weeks followed by a test booster. Main reasoning was for low/no sides and slow steady gains that easily maintainable.

SD @ 5mg/day
Epi @ 10mg/day
HD @ 25mg/day

Big question: Do you still need the same dosing of a cycle support supp if you are low dosing the cycle? Or could you use something like SAM-E instead of Cycle Support/Cycle Assist?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw a thread on this but forgot to subscribe. Did a search but did not find it.

Sounded interesting as far as low dose DS for 3-4 weeks followed by a test booster. Main reasoning was for low/no sides and slow steady gains that easily maintainable.

SD @ 5mg/day
Epi @ 10mg/day
HD @ 25mg/day

Big question: Do you still need the same dosing of a cycle support supp if you are low dosing the cycle? Or could you use something like SAM-E instead of Cycle Support/Cycle Assist?
i would think you could get away with less support sups if your dosing low like the epi and hdrol.

at first i thought u were talking about short cycles when you said mini cycles like 2wks on 2wks off or 3wks on 3wks off sort of thing ive always wondered about those.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same. I want to find that thread, the OP was doing SD @ 5mg/day in the morning and got nice slow gains with zero sides. I am not looking to blow up. I am 5-7 with a small frame so I would like juiced out if I got too big. Dont get me wrong, I want to get bigger but still look aesthetically proportional.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same. I want to find that thread, the OP was doing SD @ 5mg/day in the morning and got nice slow gains with zero sides. I am not looking to blow up. I am 5-7 with a small frame so I would like juiced out if I got too big. Dont get me wrong, I want to get bigger but still look aesthetically proportional.
I'm not so convinced that 5mg/day would result in "zero" sides. I'm doing 10mg 1x per week and since then I've had a flare up in back acne, something I never get at all without AAS. SD, even in low doses, is some extremely powerful stuff.

If you want to use AAS without HPTA shutdown, look into "pulsing".

If you want to run "mini cycles", click the link a couple posts above and read about the 2-on/2-off protocol. In short, not only do 2-week cycles typically result in reduced sides, but they also allow for rapid HPTA recovery - once you go over 2 weeks, even 3 weeks, you lose this advantage and recovery can take MUCH longer. Therefore, there is little point in running 3-5 week cycles unless liver toxicity is an issue. If executed properly, it arguably takes just about as long to recover from a 3-5 week cycle as a 6-10 week cycle. That's about all I will say about the 2-week protocol in this thread, if you're interested the thread linked to above has quite a bit of info.