Best and mildest prohormone for cutting..Please recommend!

lauhpurush

Awards
I am looking forward to taking a prohormone when I start my cut..This would be my first cycle and I have just 1 year of lifting experience so I wish to stay away from any side effects as much as possible so a really mild one would be perfectly OK with me..

People have recommended me 11-OXO (which is quite costly) and H-drol..

anymore recommendations??

I am at 12%bf right now and wish to go down to 8% with visible abs ..My diet and workout routine would be in proper check..

thanks!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
A mild steroid / PH is like a light cigarette. There is no 100% safe option.

That being said, there are options which tend to present fewer sides. I enjoyed my run with primordial performance's 1-T Tren. Its topical so easier on the liver.

You said,
My diet and workout routine would be in proper check...
Just wanted to make sure what you meant was diet and workout routine ARE in check, right? Your diet and w.o. should be in check before you start a cycle of any kind. If you cheat on your diet and your w.o. routine does not match your goals then a PH won't do anything for you.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I agree with CC about diet and workout..
As for most mild PH for cutting I'd guess 11-oxo since it IS mildly anti-cortisolic.. (Is that even a word lol)
Aside from that Epi is fairly mild and can cut water weight from estrogen inhibition.. however it is a methyl as well so slightly more toxic.. I'm sure this question has been asked do some searching its gotta be out there somewhere.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Winabol. Furzabol. Furaguno. All all the same. All are decent for a hardening cut look. They are mild. However I wouldn't look at the furzabol because there have been alot of complaints about what else is in there

furaguno is mad cheap off certain sites. And stacks well with epi or hdrol

lauhpurush

Awards
thanks for all the responses!

do you guys think its ok for me to take prohormones with 1 year of lifting experience..

If yes, is stacking hrol with furaguno safe for me ? ( assuming I run a good enough cycle assist and PCT)..

and yes, my diet and workout routine are in check :veryhappy:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the responses!

do you guys think its ok for me to take prohormones with 1 year of lifting experience..

If yes, is stacking hrol with furaguno safe for me ? ( assuming I run a good enough cycle assist and PCT)..

and yes, my diet and workout routine are in check :veryhappy:
As far as reaching your natural plateau probably you are not there yet. If your goal, however, is cutting and youre concerned about muscle loss then there are some options. What are your stats right now? I know youre 12%bf but height/weight?

lauhpurush

Awards
yes I do want to retain my muscle during cutting..I am 5'7" and 168 lbs right now..But I would start cutting after reaching 180 lbs..

DANISH VIKING

Awards
I woud rekomend my first one ,that were: Prostanozol.
Think it's the same as Winabol.
I were allso thinking of Furazan (Axis Lab), but not sure now the other guy,saying that about complains,of "What else there's in there" .
What Is IT there are in there too??????
BC i'm Thinking of running A cycle of Furazan.
Ps. GOOD LUCK!!!!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a pm Viking.

Have a great night.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Forget the 11-oxo, if you're at a 12% bodyfat, with a good solid prohormone and PCT regiment and good eating habits, you'll drop down BF for sure. Just go H-drol at mid-high doses as it is a very easy, low side effect prohormone. With mid to high doses and nolva or clomid as PCT, you'll get a good 10lbs of muscle in a cycle and drop your body fat fairly significantly too.