4-AD UTT compared to capsules?

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
As part of a current stack, I'm using 4-AD in capsule form currently, but I won't be able to finish the cycle on caps. Advanced Muscle Science now only sells 4-AD in UTT form. I purchased 2 bottles but I was wondering about the dosage & absorption.

In Caps - 1 capsule = 200 mg / Suggested use 3-6 caps per day / I got what I needed working up to 4 caps (800mg)

In UTT - 1ml = 40 mg / Suggested use 2 doses, 8 hrs apart

I know it's bad, but is the absorption rate of capsules so piss poor that the 800 mg I thought I was taking really only measures out to 80 mg effectively in blood plasma? AMS says now there is 100% absorption rate (yeah, sure...) so is two doses going to put me where I need to be?
Anyone else with UTT stories, comparisons ?? (UTT = Under The Tongue, just in case)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The 2ml per-day could be a starting point depending on your weight. Ive found with weights over 200lbs 3ml can surrfice for all your needs. If you have any other question feel free to pm me.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Well, weight is definetly over 200 lbs. I'll try my first dose tomorrow (11/30) and see in a few days or so how it goes....
Anyone else try this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-andro-diol only has a half life of two hours ,give or take, in the blood stream.

I would imagine 4-dhea isn't much different, doesn't matter if it's utt or in capsule form.
two dosages each day whether 80mg utt or 800mg capsule, should be spaced out accordingly to provide steady plasma levels.