- 03-18-2004, 03:31 AM
- 03-18-2004, 03:36 AM
I don't think it does unless it gives you haertburn. (it does me, I try and take it with my bedtime snack.) From what I understand it has a fairly long halflife of an oral.
03-18-2004, 11:11 AM
generally taken before bed , estrogen levels are supposed to be higher during night time or something of that sort .
03-18-2004, 02:29 PM
03-18-2004, 06:08 PM
I take it in the morning beacuse I seem to get hot flashes when I take it at night, which keeps me from sleeping.
There is no benefit to splitting it up, it has a 7 day half-life. You can if you want, but its more convenient to do it all at once.
03-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rurouni125 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2009, 01:25 AM
- By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
- By gorilla in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2005, 06:21 PM
- By Wider is better in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:39 PM
- By TarvMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:22 PM