So What's Wrong with Just 1test/4AD??

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 1test/4AD/Formasin (OH-test after conversion) cycle about a year ago, with great results. Gained/retained 20lbs in 4 weeks, strength went through the roof, and I actually kept gaining for nearly 8 weeks afterward...

But it seems like everyone is on the M1T bandwagon these days...

Is it really that much better? Im planning on doing another cycle in a few months, after I quit this ridiculous job Im at and I actually have my life back:) - I was just going to do another transdermal 1test/4ad cycle with possibly some transdermal OH-Test. Is there anything so great about M1T that I'm missing (other than the low back pain and high blood pressure):), or is it just 'the next big thing'?

BigV

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Big V, you should be fine on that transdermal, m1t is a very good compound, but so is the good `ol 1-t and 4AD transdermal, and less sides IMHO as well.

ManBeast

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast reply Manbeast - From what Ive read M1T does definately sound effective, with maybe bigger gains in a shorter amount of time. But I had nearly NO sides on 1test/4AD other than some mild aggression (and my sex drive went bezerk!):) I just dont see why EVERY post in the prohormone forum is all on M1T, like its the only thing going.

(not that Im knocking users of M1T at all, just seems like a lot of people are on it because its the new 'in' PH)

Of course, its an oral too - maybe thats enough to sway some.

BigV

jeep69

Awards
hey man, those are great gains! Which brands and what were your dosages of the 1-test and 4-AD.?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It just depends on how you react to it man. I love it...I get strength, some lean mass, and no significant sides. This is not true for everyone though. Only advice I can really give you is try it if you like and have a dermal on hand to replace it if needed, just start at 10mg. :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
It just depends on how you react to it man. I love it...I get strength, some lean mass, and no significant sides. This is not true for everyone though. Only advice I can really give you is try it if you like and have a dermal on hand to replace it if needed, just start at 10mg.
I just may, Jweave. It sounds powerful enough - how did it compare to straight 1test for you?

hey man, those are great gains! Which brands and what were your dosages of the 1-test and 4-AD.?
Thanks, jeep69...That was with BDC T1, baby! Standard 200mg1test/400mg 4AD per day. (2 squirts 2x a day with the original 8Oz bottle). PCT was with 6-OXO/ Nolva. 2 weeks of 6-OXO at 3 pills 2x per day for 2 weeks, and 20mg Nolva every night for 4 weeks, starting at the end of the T1 cycle. I also took FUZU, ZMA, and 15g flax oil/day during PCT. It worked really well.

I had a thread going to log my progress at the time:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3448&page=1&pp=30

BigV

quasar

Awards
I got great gains (about 20lbs in 5 weeks) from BDC's T1 stacked with 900mg 1,4 andro ED. However, that was when it still came with DMSO, so I don't expect the gains to be as great next time around without it. Consider how much drug is lost when you were getting 40% absorption and now you'll be getting like 10-15%..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec - the new Tgel dosent come with DMSO?? Can't I just order some DMSO and add it myself?

BigV

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, in all honesty , I prefer to use BDC's dermals over the M1T anyday. I tried the M1T and was only taking 20mg/day, and I hated it. I think if I remember correctly, gained like12 or so lbs. in only 2 weeks. However, when coming off, I lost about 6 or 7 of those lbs. The sides were just too much for me to bare. Also, when it comes down to it, I'd just rather have an effective dermal w/ less sides, etc. than all the gains at once, horrible sides, and liver worries. Just my opinion, as jweave said a lot of people have great results on it, and can take the sides well, it just comes down to what you prefer....

But whatever you decide, happy cycling... :cool:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
...or you can jump start your transdermal cycle of 1test/4AD with 7-14 days of M-1T at 5-10mg ed.

Also, you don't need to add DMSO to your T-Gel.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jergo,
Hey bro, in all honesty , I prefer to use BDC's dermals over the M1T anyday. I tried the M1T and was only taking 20mg/day, and I hated it. I think if I remember correctly, gained like12 or so lbs. in only 2 weeks. However, when coming off, I lost about 6 or 7 of those lbs. The sides were just too much for me to bare. Also, when it comes down to it, I'd just rather have an effective dermal w/ less sides, etc. than all the gains at once, horrible sides, and liver worries. Just my opinion, as jweave said a lot of people have great results on it, and can take the sides well, it just comes down to what you prefer....
M1T sure does sound like an effective compound - but a few months ago when T1 and T1Pro were the new thing, most threads had the tone of "Ive gained 15lbs on a 4 week cycle!!" or "This stuff rules!!" or maybe the occasional "Help! Hair Loss on T1Pro!":)

But these days, with the current onslaught of M1T related threads, it seems like its most threads, while definately supporting the claims of M1T's effectiveness, are also riddled with complaints about its side effects.

But whatever you decide, happy cycling...

Thanks bro! Its going to be a few months before that happens - Im at a low point after
I started this godawful job Im at about a year ago(I like to complain:)), and a chest injury that took almost 6 months to fully heal. I stopped having serious chest days in freaking SEPTEMBER, and I just starting working my pecs again a week or so ago (which turns out is what I needed to complete the healing process). And that was after nearly two months off from any real training of dieting! Did I ever feel like ****, watching my hard earned mass fall away while I worked my ass off 50 - 60 hours a week!

Anyway - I know I can gain at least 10 solid lbs,naturally in 2-3 months with the right training and dieting regimen - especially with all the time off.

Also, you don't need to add DMSO to your T-Gel
[/quote[

I thought that I'd read the new formula has better absorption than the old one w/DMSO...does adding it still help, or is it overkill?

[quote[
...or you can jump start your transdermal cycle of 1test/4AD with 7-14 days of M-1T at 5-10mg ed.
Is that effective? 1test kicked it really fast for me...I'm really a sissy when it comes to cycling - I dont want to do anything longer than 4-5 weeks, and only to expand my size/strength within the means that I can naturally support when I come off.

Thanks for the replies!
BigV

blown_stang

Awards
Where do you purchase your dermals? I'm probably going to do a 4-wk 1-test/4-AD cycle soon. BDC is a manufacturer, correct?

I've been looking at DermaBolics stuff from 1fast400.com.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
When I bought them last year, I bought them directly from the BDC member store, which no longer exists. I think PowerNutrition carries the BDC line of products now.

blown_stang

Awards
When I bought them last year, I bought them directly from the BDC member store, which no longer exists. I think PowerNutrition carries the BDC line of products now.
They have a BDC item in their manufacturer dropdown, but it comes up w/ no results. I can't even find a 1-t or 4-ad dermal on that site at all, but I'm kinda new to all the products, so maybe I just don't know what I'm looking at...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BigV, I hear ya. That would have me pullin' my hair out. Its good that you played it smart and got it straightened out though.

The new T-gel I think uses DMFA still rather than DMSO. Sad to say, I haven't used it in a while, so I wouldn't be 100% sure. AskPN in their forum, they'll help you out.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think we all kinda lost our minds when M1T came out BUT I also feel that we have not worked out all the bugs with it yet. By that I mean IMO, there are still some unknown factors we are not addressing in regards to keeping gains going, maintaining gains and keeping sides at bay.

Side effects-wise I feel most people are simply over-dosing it. I think 5mg ed is enough for most people and maybe even LESS would be appropriate. If they would sell it in 1mg tabs that would be nice.

The rapidity of gains means either one of two things; this compound is the **** or it simply pumps you full of water. Currently I favor the former. I've been able to retain most of the gains I make from M1T but not always.

All in all, T1 or T1 Pro are proven performers that take the guess work out of a cycle. When in doubt go non-methylated!!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing a T-1pro cycle soon, but they'll have to get it in stock first...lol.
I did notice there are people that get great gains on M1T, but also some people get some bad sides.
-2z-

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
You ever consider pinning 1-Test cyp (400-500 MG Week) and running the trans 4-AD (500-650 MG ED) along with that. You could run the cycle longer and it will be a lot easier on your wallet.
I ran M1T and don't really plan on ever doing it again because of the sides. I will stick with the above cycle from now on.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I think we all kinda lost our minds when M1T came out BUT I also feel that we have not worked out all the bugs with it yet. By that I mean IMO, there are still some unknown factors we are not addressing in regards to keeping gains going, maintaining gains and keeping sides at bay.

Side effects-wise I feel most people are simply over-dosing it. I think 5mg ed is enough for most people and maybe even LESS would be appropriate. If they would sell it in 1mg tabs that would be nice.

The rapidity of gains means either one of two things; this compound is the **** or it simply pumps you full of water. Currently I favor the former. I've been able to retain most of the gains I make from M1T but not always.

All in all, T1 or T1 Pro are proven performers that take the guess work out of a cycle. When in doubt go non-methylated!!
One important point bioman makes here:

I ran it for 4 weeks @10mg this cutting cycle with test cyp and went up about 5 lbs or so, then when I came off of it (still on cyp) the weight dropped quickly. I do believe you retain water easily on it. It still worked great for me, but I advise anyone to not underestimate the fact that you will retain water with it (most likely).

Also:
Yes about DMFA
1-test/4-ad transdermal will always be a good idea. You may be able to beat it, but you'll never go wrong with it IMO. :)