visiting family @ T.G. "are you on tha juice?" l

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so went with the wife to see the family for turkey day.

hadn't seen them in a long time. pops, been only a few months though.

So firsth thing he sais to me "dang boy, you usin steroids?" lmao.

it's almost two months into pct.

makes ya feel good when people take notice like that. I wonder how they would of acted if i was "on" cycle, lol.

plus i was wearing a long sleeved dress shirt, instead of my normal t shirt.

am i sure i wanna be natty. dontcha love responces like that?

how'd y'all t.g go? anyonw else have responces like this? lol.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so went with the wife to see the family for turkey day.

hadn't seen them in a long time. pops, been only a few months though.

So firsth thing he sais to me "dang boy, you usin steroids?" lmao.

it's almost two months into pct.

makes ya feel good when people take notice like that. I wonder how they would of acted if i was "on" cycle, lol.

plus i was wearing a long sleeved dress shirt, instead of my normal t shirt.

am i sure i wanna be natty. dontcha love responces like that?

how'd y'all t.g go? anyonw else have responces like this? lol.
What did you tell them the old, creatine and protein. And i've been lifting heavy and eating like crazy LINE...:veryhappy:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you tell them the old, creatine and protein. And i've been lifting heavy and eating like crazy LINE...:veryhappy:
ha ha, yea.
but i think it may have went out the window when my uncle asked, "so what supplements do you take"

he's just getting into the work out thing, and as any newbie to training, he wants the secret stuff to quick gains.

anyhow, I started to list the stuff that isn't anabolic, natty test booster, vitamin, pre workout bla bla bla, then my wife jumps in like she couldn't help herself,
"Oh man, you should see it, he has a ton of bottles of stuff, I CALL THEM STEROIDS, BUT HE SAYS THEY'RE NOT STEROIDS, they are supplements."
lmao I was like :11:

wingzors

Awards
ha ha, yea.
but i think it may have went out the window when my uncle asked, "so what supplements do you take"

he's just getting into the work out thing, and as any newbie to training, he wants the secret stuff to quick gains.

anyhow, I started to list the stuff that isn't anabolic, natty test booster, vitamin, pre workout bla bla bla, then my wife jumps in like she couldn't help herself,
"Oh man, you should see it, he has a ton of bottles of stuff, I CALL THEM STEROIDS, BUT HE SAYS THEY'RE NOT STEROIDS, they are supplements."
Haha leave it up to the women to do something say something like that. I've been in similiar situations

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha leave it up to the women to do something say something like that. I've been in similiar situations
lol yea, no doubt. I couldn't believe it.
it's all good though. :bigok:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha ha, yea.

Ya they give you a hard time for taking them but they like the way you look from them.:shocked:

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
OOOoooHHHhhh.....

The wifey strikes again....lol

Been there done that.....you gotta love em though....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, im hopin to put on some more lean muscle in the time im all natty, to help it look more legit.
it's funny, the wife loves the arms, and all tha muscle, but also seems to love to tell me it isnt real. "all steroids"
im like, sht, steroids dont make muscle happen, bustin ass in the gym does. lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should have gone into a mock-rage, tearing sh1t up and all. Then raped the ThanksGiving Turkey screaming 'WHose Next????'

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should have gone into a mock-rage, tearing sh1t up and all. Then raped the ThanksGiving Turkey screaming 'WHose Next????'
lmao, that would of been some funny sht.
busted out with my best "ben afflek roid rage impression"

:saw:

:jaw::smileeek:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somethin like this, instead of the chair, used the turkey. lol

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FvlIwuQBO8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this version better...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv-_Wrj3kig&feature=related"]YouTube- Ben Affleck's Meltdown - Benny Hill Version[/ame]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here's how it really goes down. lmao
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUHGdTRwKJw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

dammit, how do i get the video up?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J...JJJ...Jimmy!!!

I..II...I'm glad you showed th...that video very much.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J...JJJ...Jimmy!!!

lol yea, i love how they make fun of the baseball players. lmao. im guessing he was taking either sd or dbol 3 times e/d. and injecting either test a, or tren a. lmao.

sh sh shut your moth b bitch, you aint g g gona tell no one!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
J...JJJ...Jimmy!!!

N N n Noo problem C C C C Cartmen, would you like t t t to buy some steee-roiiiids?! H H how about some pink d d d d-balls? t t they make the speshal olympics more s s special.

lol

MadeInCanada

Awards
I miss those days... Ever since I've been off cycle for 3 months now, the only comments I get are, "damn... Your getting skinny again. " It makes me want to snap and go pop a bunch of anabolics in my room.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I miss those days... Ever since I've been off cycle for 3 months now, the only comments I get are, "damn... Your getting skinny again. " It makes me want to snap and go pop a bunch of anabolics in my room.
Theres nothing thats going to truely compare to aas. Its golden. Nothing beats being on cycle and the gains you get from it, I think we all miss being 'on' :) Cant wait to start my pulse in February. Feels like a year away lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just use the ol "im cutting down to get a more ripped look" exuse. but lucky enough for me, i've been using reduce xt as part of my pct, and i only lost most of the bloat, so im still pretty solid.
one guy at work comented "looks like your loosing weight"
that was about a week ago
another guy today commented, "damn your swole"

i was wearing my scrubs the one day, and just jean an a tshirt today. clothes make a difference. lol.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I just say I'm taking creatine, and than I'm in the middle of a "bulk" so I look bloated from all the glycogen. It really doesn't have to make any sense, just act like you know what you're talking about. 99% of people don't know anything about supplements or working out. Hell, some people still think creatine makes your balls shrink.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
that ben affleck vid is hilarious......I want what he has! I wanna roid rage around the house and tear sht up. i wanna shake on the floor like a tard, and beat up women!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle few months back and made good gains, cut back a touch of fat this month so I can get to 10% soon now and after getting lots of nice compliments like "looking bigger man" I got annoyed last nite when my mate's new gf said to me, you look a little skinny. I was thinkin wtf?! lol. I used to be almost 50lb's lighter then I am now lol. Id rather be thin than have 3 spare rubber tyres like my mate does, anyday! haha

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I saw someone over the holiday that I haven't seen in about 6 months and his first response was " man, you've bulked up a lot". just used the good ol' eating a lot of food excuse. Made me feel great and technically I'm not lying I do eat a lot:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw someone over the holiday that I haven't seen in about 6 months and his first response was " man, you've bulked up a lot". just used the good ol' eating a lot of food excuse. Made me feel great and technically I'm not lying I do eat a lot:)
lol yup.