Furazadrol??

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

Furazadrol??

Anyone have success with this? I`ve been told it is similar in results to Anavar and/or Winny(hardness, little size increase and some fat loss). Any opinions? I have 2 Axis Labs bottles I forgot about.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

ive been interested in furaz for a while...the hardening/cutting effect with minimal sides is very appealing, esp as a non-methyl, if you look through the forums though i think it needs to be dosed pretty high over a long period of time to be effective

IMO since u already have 2 bottles, i would stack this with something else...this would also reduce the problem of it having to be dosed so high if it stacked with another hormone...most people would advise this to complement something like Epi/Pm25/Hdrol even though the additional benefits of the furaz will likely be overshadowed by the stronger compound, but i always thought it would be a good idea to stack it with something wet so as to counteract some of the bloat...in my head it would be a nice balance
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Anyone have success with this? I`ve been told it is similar in results to Anavar and/or Winny(hardness, little size increase and some fat loss). Any opinions? I have 2 Axis Labs bottles I forgot about.
    I guess you might be confusing Furazadrol with FurazaBOL. The first one is the un-methylated version of the second one that is a steroid that does has similiar properties to Winny but the main diference between those two is that Furazabol lowers both LDL and HDL levels, opposed to Winny wich lowers the good one and boosts the bad one (I never know which one is the good or the bad one), and this one does give results comparable to winstrol or anavar.
    Furazadrol, is a very mild designer steroid that requires high dosage to see any kind of results (around 3 times the dosage refered in the bottle). You can expect small mass gains (from what I've read from members you basicaly don't see any changes in your weight just on the looks), hardning effect and cutting effect. One good this is that it is liver friendly due to the fact that its a non-methyl.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    The first one is the un-methylated version of the second one that is a steroid that does has similiar properties to Winny.
    Furazadrol, is a very mild designer steroid that requires high dosage to see any kind of results (around 3 times the dosage refered in the bottle). You can expect small mass gains (from what I've read from members you basicaly don't see any changes in your weight just on the looks), hardning effect and cutting effect.
    i fixed this to leave the facts. took out all the b.s.

all methylated steroids will have a negative impact in overall cholesterol. the lowering effect of methyl fura is most likely due to them not differentiating between the hdl (good) and ldl (bad) in the one study that showed this. but it doesn't help your chol. it hurts it. but not important.

both non methyl, and methyl fura are similar to winni. not var. var is a much stronger anabolic than both. and safer. but it's still a methyl that will have a negative impact on your cardiovascular system.

non methyl fura isn't liver friendly either. it is less harsh than a methyl. but it will still have a negative effect on it. esp at dosages used to achieve desired effects.

non methyl fura dosages should start at 300mg when stacked with something like hd,epi,tren. i'd rec using 400mg.

to run by itself, youre gonna have to crank it up to around 600mg each day. pointless to me.

it is not a bulker, and will dissapoint you if you try to use it as such.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

So i took my first dose of AL Furazadrol of 100MG about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, then i preceded to do 40m of cardio, i feel really really jittery. Is this a problem? Seriously, its like i just OD'D on caffeine. Hearts not beating fast, but i cant really hold my hand still. Should i lower the dosage?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    iall methylated steroids will have a negative impact in overall cholesterol. the lowering effect of methyl fura is most likely due to them not differentiating between the hdl (good) and ldl (bad) in the one study that showed this. but it doesn't help your chol. it hurts it. but not important.
    Here I have to disagre when you say that Furazadrol doesn't lower good and bad cholesterol values, as it is famous for that specific characteristic. But you're right when you say either way it is a bad thing.
    And when I said that it is "liver friendly" is in comparation with other orals, methyl ones to be specific and as you have also specified. For exemple 1,4AD is considered a liver friendly prohormone because it is a non-methyl, although as we all know every steroid will have a bad impact on your liver either way, only that some are harsher than others.
    Ggchase, I really think you should hold them to another time to a cutting stack, because by itself it doesn't make huge differences, and if you lower the dose you wont get any better results and you'll be puting your liver under unecessery stress, even though it is as stressfull as if you were taking a methyl.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

from anabolics 2009.

Note that furazabol is often mistakenly described as a steroid with unique beneficial cholesterol-lowering effects. Such statements usually make reference of studies conducted in the early 1970's, which examined the Lipidlowering effects of the agent.632
    Such a position, however, lacks a modern perspective of the drug.To draw a parallel, during the early 1970's there was research done on oxandrolone, demonstrating a lipid-lowering effect.633 Upon closer inspection, however, it was shown that oxandrolone tends to lower HDL (good) cholesterol, increasing the HDL-LDL ratio and atherogenic risk. General cholesterol-lowering applications for the drug never materialized. The same is true for furazabol. Some have gone so far as to recommend this steroid to those with high cholesterol! Such use absolutely should be avoided.
    ----------------
    In the 1970s, research studies showed that Furazabol along with many other orally-active AAS like Anavar (oxandrolone) lowered total serum cholesterol. It was subsequently established that the cholesterol reduction from oral AAS was the result of suppressed HDL levels. As such, it would be expected that Furazabol, like other oral anabolic steroids, while reducing total cholesterol levels would still adversely affect the HDL/LDL ratio and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
    -------------------
    im not saying your wrong, im just saying, the studies that were conducted reporting the myth, i believe were funded by the drug manufacturer at the time. but it's still a good cutting drug.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%

Thank you for posting those studies I've never heard about them, I've just heard the version of the studies that I've said before. Once again thank you
    Btw, there's one thing that was never hidden in those studies: Furazabol is a great cutter
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

OP...you're not the first to report this unanticipated side effect: racing heart, jittery feeling, etc (mimicking a caffeine surge)

some speculate that Axis laced the compound with stims...i would like to assume this is not true, and my only other logic would be that you are experiencing a BP spike from the hormone...look around though & you will see similar experiences

jbryand...interesting research, good find...repped

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:15 AM
  2. RK-500/P-Mag/Furazadrol
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:35 PM
  3. furazadrol
    By beginner210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:35 AM