How to pulse epol? - AnabolicMinds.com

How to pulse epol?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

How to pulse epol?

I just purchased a bottle of epol and want to begin my cycle tomorrow. I have some past experience with ph's(this will be my 3rd cycle) and in the past I've had moderate gains but didn't keep nearly as much as I'd like. This will be my first pulse. I'm going to do a 4 day split, broke up as legs, shoulders, chest/tricepts, and back/bicepts so I will lift every other day. I figured the normal dosage is 2 pills a day(14/week) so either 2 or 3 pills a day? If I do 3 a day thats only 2 pills less a week which is about 14% less. I think a pulse should be a bigger difference in overall dosage than that. But is the object of a pulse more to give you body several days per week without any dosage so that it somewhat recovers its testosterone no matter the dosage you're taking?

As far as eating goes, my maintenance calories is 2950. How many calories should I eat on lifting days and non lifting days(which are non e-pol days)? I will most likely be doing atleast some light cardio or basketball on non lifting days. I've done some research and it seems like many users say to only take liver support on off days, is this a good way to go?

For pct, do you still need a full 30 day serm pct? I do have serms on hand. I don't think I have enough nolva or clomid to last 30 days dosing everyday but if I combined both I would(take some the first half of pct and the other the second half) would this be ok? Combined with an otc natty test booster? How long would I run each for and at what dosage?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I would hit one pill in the morning EOD. After 1 week I would check my progress and make an adjustment if I thought I needed. I would hit a natty test boost 12 hours after that and the natty on my off day too. For PCT I would run the Clomid 25mg/ day for 14 days with a Natty Test Booster for that long as well. Liver Support on off days and even 8 hours after pulsing sounds good
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

would hghup count as a natty test booster, and any more opinions and running the test booster on the off days?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    would hghup count as a natty test booster, and any more opinions and running the test booster on the off days?
    I dont know about HGHup, Blue up or a light Clomid dose would work.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help epol sides!
    By invitro1234 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. Help...Neeeed Epol
    By exclusif83 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. EPOL?
    By RCL86 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6