Questions after PCT and Next Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Questions after PCT and Next Cycle

Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Questions after PCT and Next Cycle

So i've just had my bloodwork done after pct and here are the basic results......In short, i stopped taking H-DROL on October 9th, and had bloodwork done 11/23, about a week after my pct, which included pct assist, blue up, and inhibit-e

Before:

Test 731
    FSH 2.9
    LH 3.1
    Glucose 99
    BUN 17
    Creatinine 1.07
    eGFR >59
    AST 17
    ALT 16

Test 898 (HIGH Range)
    FSH 2.4
    LH 4.9
    Glucose 98
    BUN 17
    Creatinine 1.01
    eGFR >59
    AST 23
    ALT 25

Just wanted to know what everyone thinks about the results...i feel that theyre pretty good. Also, ill be starting a new cutting/recomp cycle and wanted to know what everyone thought about either H-DROL/FURA or E-STANE/FURA, i did previously take HDROL and ive read that its better not to take the same compound back to back.

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I'm Runnin Estane/Fura right now. I'm not impressed. I've got 5 days left in my 4 week cycle. I've only gained 7lbs. I havent gained any wieght scince week 2. I thought I would yield a little stronger @ 40/296mg a day. Consider doing a light dose of superdrol mixed with a hefty dose of Furazadrol. This is just my take. It's not meant to ruffle feathers. Good luck and good job on the PCT
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yah my main goal with this cycle is bf loss, hows has that gone for you? I did h-drol and gained about 15 lbs.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

You can shred with epi and Furaguno. I'm leaning up without a diet. I havent tested bf%, so I cant throw out numbers. But I can tell the combo is capable of shreding you is the nutrition is right. Fur needs to be at 250mg really 300+ to feel it's effects
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

How do you go about dosing those on cycle? Should i be taking the E-Stane/Fura at the same time split twice daily? or separate the Fura/E-Stane by a few hours.
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So i took my first dose of AL Furazadrol of 100MG about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, then i preceded to do 40m of cardio, i feel really really jittery. Is this a problem? Seriously, its like i just OD'D on caffeine. Hearts not beating fast, but i cant really hold my hand still. Should i lower the dosage?
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ggchase View Post
    So i took my first dose of AL Furazadrol of 100MG about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, then i preceded to do 40m of cardio, i feel really really jittery. Is this a problem? Seriously, its like i just OD'D on caffeine. Hearts not beating fast, but i cant really hold my hand still. Should i lower the dosage?
    I dont know about all that bro. I'm using a different brand. I'm at 300mg a day now. I take it at 4 different times evenly spaced with my Epi. I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes, but nothing like what you're getting.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Did you use a serm in pct?
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Did you use a serm in pct?
    I'm still on cycle right now. PCT starts wednesday.
    CEL Post Cycle
    Clomid 25/25/12.5/
    Supress-c 1 squirt a day
    Plus Creatine, AKG, GABA etc
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

remember time off=time on. its great your bloodwork came back nicely but how are your liver functions. I wouldnt jump right into your next cycle just yet.
    Back.... for real this time
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.

give it another month or so before you go on that cutting cycle
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    give it another month or so before you go on that cutting cycle
    Two months would be the prudent course of action.
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.

but that would be a 4 month break
    isnt that a bit over cautious
    but i suppose its better to be safe then sorry
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    but that would be a 4 month break
    isnt that a bit over cautious
    but i suppose its better to be safe then sorry
    i meant two months total break time - if your cycle was 4 weeks and pct was 4 weeks then 8 weeks off. Yeah no need to do 4 moths off.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks like his liver enzymes are still higher than baseline. so I would imagine his cholesterol is most likely the same.

op, next time get a full blood panel done, your t has come back, but your cardiovasscular system is most likely still hurting.

stankyleg, 7lbs, what are you expecting? it's epi/fura, neither wich is a mass gainer, i'd say those are good gains, prolly mostly from the epi. fura needs to be dosed higher.

epi/fura is a recomp/cut cycle. if you even gain anything, be happy, or maybe check your diet,carb,water intake.

ax fura seems to contain something extra. ax is the only brand being reported with these sides similar to high dosages of caff.

id send it back for a refund and get something else, and next time, use a diff brand of fura.
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yeah i had told my doctor what i was taking, told him i needed to check my liver values, and those the tests he had ordered. I wouldve liked to get cortisol, prolactin, t4, and all that good stuff to be more complete. He didn't like it after i told him what i had took.
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

1) how does ur post cycle blood work compare to ur pre-cycle blood work? u really need a pre-cycle blood work done to see how good u actually are.

2) if u didnt get a full metabolic panel u really dont know that much about ur organs and how they are doing, so go do that.

3) i hope u didnt use the word steroid in ur description to ur doctor because if he writes that down on ur examination sheet and x amount of years pass and u want/need HRT or some other hormone thing and ur insurance digs that up, guess whos paying for that without insurance covering it??

4) if u dont have liver values and u wanna run another oral then u better pre load the **** out of milk thistle and hope u didnt do anything on ur last oral cycle.

5) these are all steroids dont treat pills like they are less dangerous than injections cause in most cases injections (especially test) is safer than oral steroids.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle
    By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. HCG during cycle questions
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:38 PM
  4. First cycle questions...
    By JasonL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 06:08 AM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:01 PM