steroid tests

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

steroid tests

for employment type screening (not sports) are all of the below going to show as AAS?

Eppi/Havoc
    Bold-200
    M-drol
    P-plex
    DHEA (yea, I know the pros and cons here)

Not looking for info of supps, I think I am okay there. I have run epi an havoc as well as bold several times. My concern in the levels that will spark a pos test vs what is just elevated and what will not show up at all.

I assume pSARM and FORmex and the like are okay, but just in care something would spike a pos (like poppy seeds to opiods) I will throw them in here too.

Not looking for any I dont think so or probaly here, Really looking for someone who knows or has used and been tested with actual experience or scientific reasoning why/why it will not show up.

Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

They do not test for steroids in a regular drug test... But, if you were tested for steroids, you would pop hot. But, seeing as to how you are taking legal steroids and not involved in a sport, nothing negative could done against you.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    for employment type screening (not sports) are all of the below going to show as AAS?

Eppi/Havoc
    Bold-200
    M-drol
    P-plex
    DHEA (yea, I know the pros and cons here)

Not looking for info of supps, I think I am okay there. I have run epi an havoc as well as bold several times. My concern in the levels that will spark a pos test vs what is just elevated and what will not show up at all.

I assume pSARM and FORmex and the like are okay, but just in care something would spike a pos (like poppy seeds to opiods) I will throw them in here too.

Not looking for any I dont think so or probaly here, Really looking for someone who knows or has used and been tested with actual experience or scientific reasoning why/why it will not show up.

Thanks in advance.
    ive never heard of anything that will mask steroids in a drug test.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

If you are planning on joining the British Police you will probably be welcomed with open arms by the local criminal element - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8374968.stm
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    They do not test for steroids in a regular drug test... But, if you were tested for steroids, you would pop hot. But, seeing as to how you are taking legal steroids and not involved in a sport, nothing negative could done against you.
    I didnt think so, but asnt sure. Still would like to know for sure. I always understood AAS testing to be extreemly expensive (much more than typical tests).
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh yes, thats why the Army doesnt test for steroids haha !
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Most jobs don't test for it but make sure it isn't something they can test for as a condition for employment and/or a clearance is involved with a poly requirement.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what would you using to clear things out of ur system?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Almost all employers to include most Gov't ones use the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5" urine tests. Most never test for steroids unless there is a specific reason to, since it requires a completely separate and expensive test. The list below is what the SAMHSA 5/NIDA 5 tests for...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
    2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
    3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
    4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
    5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.38%

Good info! I was worried about this also.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.69%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Almost all employers to include most Gov't ones use the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5" urine tests. Most never test for steroids unless there is a specific reason to, since it requires a completely separate and expensive test. The list below is what the SAMHSA 5/NIDA 5 tests for...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
    2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
    3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
    4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
    5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
    Reps for that. Really good info to know. So you are saying AAS require a totally seperate test. i.e. they would have to run a seperate test for the normal plus the AAS. I dont see too many going to that expense either.

related question: say they did; what pops posetive the Test Levels in your system or the chemical itself since the chemicals really are stimulating additional T or for something like formex blocking Estrogem (AI) which elevates T in that manner.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    Reps for that. Really good info to know. So you are saying AAS require a totally seperate test. i.e. they would have to run a seperate test for the normal plus the AAS. I dont see too many going to that expense either.

related question: say they did; what pops posetive the Test Levels in your system or the chemical itself since the chemicals really are stimulating additional T or for something like formex blocking Estrogem (AI) which elevates T in that manner.
    Yes, steroid tests are a completely different and even more expensive test. The military and agencies like federal/state fire departments don't even test for them unless they are given a specific reason to on a person. In which case one would know what was going down before the test itself and then I would say at that time, get a lawyer, ha.

From my understanding the method of testing for steroids begins with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. To test for specific compounds gets even more expensive which is why they test for ratio's 1st, to see if further testing is even warranted. Since in your case, it is for employment purposes, almost every employer is not as concerned with possible steroid use as they are with illegal narcotics etc.

All in all you should be fine. Just stay away from weed, coke, meth etc haha
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:51 AM
  3. What Tests should one run for ED
    By shyguava in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:59 PM
  4. Lab tests
    By bassgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2