steroid tests

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
for employment type screening (not sports) are all of the below going to show as AAS?

Eppi/Havoc
Bold-200
M-drol
P-plex
DHEA (yea, I know the pros and cons here)

Not looking for info of supps, I think I am okay there. I have run epi an havoc as well as bold several times. My concern in the levels that will spark a pos test vs what is just elevated and what will not show up at all.

I assume pSARM and FORmex and the like are okay, but just in care something would spike a pos (like poppy seeds to opiods) I will throw them in here too.

Not looking for any I dont think so or probaly here, Really looking for someone who knows or has used and been tested with actual experience or scientific reasoning why/why it will not show up.

Thanks in advance.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They do not test for steroids in a regular drug test... But, if you were tested for steroids, you would pop hot. But, seeing as to how you are taking legal steroids and not involved in a sport, nothing negative could done against you.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
for employment type screening (not sports) are all of the below going to show as AAS?

Eppi/Havoc
Bold-200
M-drol
P-plex
DHEA (yea, I know the pros and cons here)

Not looking for info of supps, I think I am okay there. I have run epi an havoc as well as bold several times. My concern in the levels that will spark a pos test vs what is just elevated and what will not show up at all.

I assume pSARM and FORmex and the like are okay, but just in care something would spike a pos (like poppy seeds to opiods) I will throw them in here too.

Not looking for any I dont think so or probaly here, Really looking for someone who knows or has used and been tested with actual experience or scientific reasoning why/why it will not show up.

Thanks in advance.
ive never heard of anything that will mask steroids in a drug test.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
They do not test for steroids in a regular drug test... But, if you were tested for steroids, you would pop hot. But, seeing as to how you are taking legal steroids and not involved in a sport, nothing negative could done against you.
I didnt think so, but asnt sure. Still would like to know for sure. I always understood AAS testing to be extreemly expensive (much more than typical tests).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, thats why the Army doesnt test for steroids haha ;)!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most jobs don't test for it but make sure it isn't something they can test for as a condition for employment and/or a clearance is involved with a poly requirement.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
what would you using to clear things out of ur system?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost all employers to include most Gov't ones use the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5" urine tests. Most never test for steroids unless there is a specific reason to, since it requires a completely separate and expensive test. The list below is what the SAMHSA 5/NIDA 5 tests for...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Almost all employers to include most Gov't ones use the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5" urine tests. Most never test for steroids unless there is a specific reason to, since it requires a completely separate and expensive test. The list below is what the SAMHSA 5/NIDA 5 tests for...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
Reps for that. Really good info to know. So you are saying AAS require a totally seperate test. i.e. they would have to run a seperate test for the normal plus the AAS. I dont see too many going to that expense either.

related question: say they did; what pops posetive the Test Levels in your system or the chemical itself since the chemicals really are stimulating additional T or for something like formex blocking Estrogem (AI) which elevates T in that manner.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for that. Really good info to know. So you are saying AAS require a totally seperate test. i.e. they would have to run a seperate test for the normal plus the AAS. I dont see too many going to that expense either.

related question: say they did; what pops posetive the Test Levels in your system or the chemical itself since the chemicals really are stimulating additional T or for something like formex blocking Estrogem (AI) which elevates T in that manner.
Yes, steroid tests are a completely different and even more expensive test. The military and agencies like federal/state fire departments don't even test for them unless they are given a specific reason to on a person. In which case one would know what was going down before the test itself and then I would say at that time, get a lawyer, ha.

From my understanding the method of testing for steroids begins with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. To test for specific compounds gets even more expensive which is why they test for ratio's 1st, to see if further testing is even warranted. Since in your case, it is for employment purposes, almost every employer is not as concerned with possible steroid use as they are with illegal narcotics etc.

All in all you should be fine. Just stay away from weed, coke, meth etc haha