taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

taking nolva in the middle of epistane cycle?

i'm dead in the middle of my epistane only cycle, on wk4 of 6.. i previously had some prior gyno and i think the epi is making it flare up and possibly grow bigger, but i really cant tell, i might just be overly paranoid.. i was just wondering if taking 20mg nolvadex ed at this point would hinder some gains or not??

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

If you think your gyno is flaring up then take the nolva. I can't imagine why it would hinder gains in any way. Besides, boobies are not a desireable gain.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    If you think your gyno is flaring up then take the nolva. I can't imagine why it would hinder gains in any way. Besides, boobies are not a desireable gain.

Amen, Take the Nolva. I'm on the tale end of an EPI run. I've had some flare up my self. All about the Nolva, dogg.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i always take 10mg nolva ed on cycle and i;ve never had gyno. I also like 100mg formex but that might be overkill for epi, idk.
    Back.... for real this time
  5. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

somewhere in these forums someone had mentioned the anabolic09 book actually recomended to low dose nolva alonged side of a anabolic that brings gyno such as tren
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    i always take 10mg nolva ed on cycle and i;ve never had gyno. I also like 100mg formex but that might be overkill for epi, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    somewhere in these forums someone had mentioned the anabolic09 book actually recomended to low dose nolva alonged side of a anabolic that brings gyno such as tren
    Twenty years ago this was pretty much they way things were done, but nowadays everything is pct, and everyone seems to just wait until the end or theres a flare up. Im aware of the value of pct, and if the OP has preexisting gyno and is getting a flare, then I see no down side to taking nolv, other than possible crashing e levels, the other option is ofcourse stopping the cycle now and starting pct early.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Twenty years ago this was pretty much they way things were done, but nowadays everything is pct, and everyone seems to just wait until the end or theres a flare up. Im aware of the value of pct, and if the OP has preexisting gyno and is getting a flare, then I see no down side to taking nolv, other than possible crashing e levels, the other option is ofcourse stopping the cycle now and starting pct early.
    so what do u think is a good dose of nolva to run alongside a cycle? I have these bottles of tren and am planning to run a epi/tren and hdrol/tren cycle but have been thinking twice about it after reading all the logs of people having issues with x-tren
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    There is definitely a dichotomy of philosophy. I'm paranoid about gyno so I run low dose nolva but I guess it depends on the cycle.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    that was me. and yes it does say that in it.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is definitely a dichotomy of philosophy. I'm paranoid about gyno so I run low dose nolva but I guess it depends on the cycle.
    yea, i've had my fight with gyno. took me a year, and almost surgery, but I finally kicked it's ass. and when I do go back on, i'll always be runnin nolva. gyno sucks for real.
    got an underarmour shirt? forget wearing it to the gym if you have gyno. lol.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, i've had my fight with gyno. took me a year, and almost surgery, but I finally kicked it's ass. and when I do go back on, i'll always be runnin nolva. gyno sucks for real.
    got an underarmour shirt? forget wearing it to the gym if you have gyno. lol.
    Haha I believe that.

When I was a youngen - 16, 17 years old - I did junior BB competitions (all natural) but I sometimes had puffy nipples and it was my worst feature. Never had gyno or endocrine problems but nipples kind of puffy on occasion. Sometimes they are fine and sometimes they get puffy. On cycle they are almost always puffy, which makes me think its hormone related to some extent. Interestingly, on formex they are almost always not puffy (even on cycle). Makes me want to be on formex all the time. I never had gyno but the nipple issue has made me pretty cautious about it.
  12. Pro Virili Parte

that was me. and yes it does say that in it.
    tried to search for the thread and couldnt remember where it was.. I got the book havent got around to reading it yet, looks real good though.

So what would you recomend? As far as runing nolva alongside a cycle? Will it have negative esults "at all" on the results of the anabolic or will it be not noticable? Also how should one dose the nolva alongside? Would it continue for the length of the cycle and on into pct?

I really gotta take time to sit and read this book just school is kicking my ass, almost done though so over winter break ima try and read it all
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Diamond Member

I think the range is from 10-20mg. ed or eod.

I wouldn't think it would hurt, as it mostly interacts in the breast tissue area.
    and llewlyan states in some people nolva even helps with cholesterol, increasing hdl, some people.

if it does hinder gains some, may not be much. but again, I haven't seen anything mentioned about it.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

I think the range is from 10-20mg. ed or eod.

I wouldn't think it would hurt, as it mostly interacts in the breast tissue area.
    and llewlyan states in some people nolva even helps with cholesterol, increasing hdl, some people.

if it does hinder gains some, may not be much. but again, I haven't seen anything mentioned about it.
    Just started reading an electronic copy of llewlyan and seems on the level but I've seen him quoted to support some things I disagree with, i.e. hCG during PCT. This may have been a misquote. Just a word of caution.
  15. Diamond Member

Just started reading an electronic copy of llewlyan and seems on the level but I've seen him quoted to support some things I disagree with, i.e. hCG during PCT. This may have been a misquote. Just a word of caution.
    yea, i've always read from people like lewlyan and p.arnold, that hcg is extremly benificial in shocking the testes into producing test, but there are people who recover in a month or two, with just nolva and other ancillaries.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

yea, i've always read from people like lewlyan and p.arnold, that hcg is extremly benificial in shocking the testes into producing test, but there are people who recover in a month or two, with just nolva and other ancillaries.
    Im not saying hCG is overkill or unnecessary. I'm saying i believe it is suppressive to the body's natural LH and therefore inhibits recovery post cycle. Running it on cycle prevents the testes from shutting down.
  17. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've dealt with both Epistane and Tren pretty extensively at this point. With Epi alone, I would take Nolva until symptoms go away then finish cycle and get back on Nolva for PCT.

Someone mentioned earlier about taking Epi/Tren soon. I'd stick with a low dose AI, preferrably Formestane of the sort to thwart estrogenic sides. But you should know that Epistane is an anti-estrogen so dont go overkill on the AI or your joints will go bad, your libido will surely crash, and you'll set yourself up for an estro spike in PCT. Personally, I wouldnt touch an AI until I felt I needed to because of sides. Also, dont take Nolva in PCT or on cycle because it doesnt go well with Tren. Apparently Nolva doesnt work well with Tren when trying to avoid gyno. Use Clomid and an AI instead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking Nolva ON Cycle
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:22 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:08 AM
  3. taking nolva in the middle of epi cycle
    By saafanco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:06 PM