liquid clomid storage?
- 11-26-2009, 02:48 PM
- 11-27-2009, 06:38 PM
11-27-2009, 07:02 PM
i would imagine it would be fine to sit out. It would probably change the consistency of the produc but cant imagine it would harm it. May have to just stir it after ou take it out if you do store it in a fridge
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
11-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Mine says store at room temp right on the bottle. After it sat for a while it became more of a suspension than a solution, you just have to shake it up a lot before drawing any out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BDFST507 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:47 PM
- By Aggravated in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
- By mad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2004, 10:41 PM
- By decypheredbeats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2003, 10:18 AM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 03:40 PM