Protodrol Feedback

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Im currently on day 3 of this compound at 50mg with 100mg Prostanz and Im overly impressed with it. It has had a diueretic effect thus far, I have dropped 6 pounds of water, this is the exact same effect I get from superdrol. The Muscle Hardening( All Day Pump) is very prominant as well as increased strength, increased viscosity and increased quality of sleep. Look ing forward to the rest of this compound will keep you guys informed

I was just curious is anyone on the board has got a chance to run protodrol yet? If so what kind of results did you see>? A few people locally are really comparing it to ANavar saying its a great fat loss anabolic, and has major repartioning effects.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was wanting better strength gains out of it i wasnt overly impressed felt on par to hdrol for me. only ran @ 50mg imo it needs to be ran @ 100mg.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up two bottles at the pre-sale. I'm planning on doing a run in a few weeks. Probably start at 50mg and then move up to 75mg and see what happens. OP, keep updating this thread with your progress. Cheers!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey cant wait to see your end results will you have any pics ?? im subbed for your log man .....

I am from the uk and wanted to try this but im not sure what to stock up on im thinking hdrol and maybe the one or protodrol not really sure might buy all 3 !!!!!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Interested also to see the results you have. Hope it treats you well :)

Flightpost: What kind of results did you get in terms of lean mass gains and also fat loss? Would you be able to share more?

Thanks bud!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interested also to see the results you have. Hope it treats you well :)

Flightpost: What kind of results did you get in terms of lean mass gains and also fat loss? Would you be able to share more?

Thanks bud!
well i cant really say for the fat loss because i was already very lean to begin with but i can say i think this would be excellent for someone on a cut. it was very dry for me which made it tough on my joints. gained around 4 or 5lbs over a 4week cycle kept about all of it 4lbs. strength wasnt very impressive to me it was ok but i was expecting more i guess. at the dose i ran it at it felt like hdrol except hdrol never hurts my joints. if i had to do it over i would run it higher i think 100mg. at 100mg it would be like a good solid epi run. sides were few and shut down was low for 4weeks. sex drive was up pretty high for the first 2 weeks and then it dropped back down the rest of the cycle. so in all if hdrol gains are what you want just take hdrol and spare your joints butif you already have some proto and u want to see some good gains i would rec that u run it sumthing like this 75/75/100/100.

as a sprinter i liked hdrol better because i gained more strength and lean weight and it was real easy on my joints. i hope this helped a little:) WilteredFire and if u need anything else just ask bud.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
well i cant really say for the fat loss because i was already very lean to begin with but i can say i think this would be excellent for someone on a cut. it was very dry for me which made it tough on my joints. gained around 4 or 5lbs over a 4week cycle kept about all of it 4lbs. strength wasnt very impressive to me it was ok but i was expecting more i guess. at the dose i ran it at it felt like hdrol except hdrol never hurts my joints. if i had to do it over i would run it higher i think 100mg. at 100mg it would be like a good solid epi run. sides were few and shut down was low for 4weeks. sex drive was up pretty high for the first 2 weeks and then it dropped back down the rest of the cycle. so in all if hdrol gains are what you want just take hdrol and spare your joints butif you already have some proto and u want to see some good gains i would rec that u run it sumthing like this 75/75/100/100.

as a sprinter i liked hdrol better because i gained more strength and lean weight and it was real easy on my joints. i hope this helped a little:) WilteredFire and if u need anything else just ask bud.
Thanks for the info bro. I got around 14lb's or so from my first h-drol run, which was nice, but the cramping got unbearable just after week 2, and I ran out of my taurine just before cycle end so that wasn't much help. Perfectly fine now but The cramping was enough to put me off from looking at h-drol again although I did enjoy the gains, Dont think I want to try something that doesn't "suit" my body lol :) Most definately looking into an Epi pulse in some months time, hope that treats me well.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bro. I got around 14lb's or so from my first h-drol run, which was nice, but the cramping got unbearable just after week 2, and I ran out of my taurine just before cycle end so that wasn't much help. Perfectly fine now but The cramping was enough to put me off from looking at h-drol again although I did enjoy the gains, Dont think I want to try something that doesn't "suit" my body lol :) Most definately looking into an Epi pulse in some months time, hope that treats me well.
wow you gained 14lbs from hdrol what did you use for pct ????? and so many people say hdrol is weak and crap !!!!! what mg did u run 50 50 75 75 100 ???

just goes to show why hdrol is not crap :) i think its great.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's simple, Hdrol is great for some people and crap for others. Protodrol is the same way... I think calling something "weak" also refers to the amount you get per bottle as well. On a per bottle basis, PD & HD are weak (you need a few bottles), SD is strong (you need half a bottle) that's part of the difference.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
wow you gained 14lbs from hdrol what did you use for pct ????? and so many people say hdrol is weak and crap !!!!! what mg did u run 50 50 75 75 100 ???

just goes to show why hdrol is not crap :) i think its great.
I ran a 5week cycle, gains kicked off for me at week 3. Ran it as 50/50/75/75/75 ... Only bad thing on cycle was the terrible cramping I was getting, really put me off from considering h-drol again.

for PCT i used PP's Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and Lean Xtreme. didn't feel shutdown much at all on cycle either :)

SHSUStudent

Awards
Bump for any further feedback - I have hdrol and just ordered 3 bottles or protodrol. Using one of them for a 15-20lb cut over 7.5 weeks.

Any other protodrol users?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hmm im looking into this.

I did hdrol 40/60/80/80/100/100 with huge strength gains(through the roof) and a 10 pound increase in weight. I kep around 7 good pounds and lost strength but was a little high that before. it was a fun 6 weeks. i swear i felt it 3rd day

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Today is Day 10 of Protodrol ( Running for 5-6 weeks)

My starting weight was 224, I am now at 229 upon waking. I have made Zero Changes in my diet I have been Eating around 4000 calories give or take a few calories.

Positives- Major muscle hardening, Increased Viscosity dieuretic effect ( Holding less water, dropped alot of water weight the first few days).Increased recovery time ( Im recovered around 1 day early) Strength is starting to show up 2.5 - 10lbs on all lifts. This compound seems to be very dry but, very friendly on the joints. Also, the libido is up accompanied by random erections throughout the day.

Negatives- I have noticed that my blood pressure is slightly elevated, and a massive increase in body temperature constantly sweating throughout the day.

Starting Next week I am going to Lower my calories to around 3200 to see how Protodrol works in a calorie deficiency.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds solid, man. Thanks for the update. This makes me excited about my upcoming run with it.

Are you still running 50mg?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im running 50mg and I will probably run it the whole way through. I usually run the minimum dosages on these hormones, and still respond very well. Personally, I think doses on this board are a bit exaggerated.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 ( 50mg Protodrol/ 100mg Prostanz)

Carbed up yesterday. . . Had about 750carbs or so weight is 236 soaking WET. Starting today im going to be dropping my calories down to around 3200. With only 100 or less carbs daily. Looking to take and inch or 2 off the waist in the next 4-5weeks.

Positives- still the same as the last report, Libido is still the same but, losing a bit of desire for sex.

Negatives- Blood pressure has normalized, only side effect is suppression which is to be expected with these substances

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is 236 soaking WET. Starting today im going to be dropping my calories down to around 3200. With only 100 or less carbs daily. Looking to take and inch or 2 off the waist in the next 4-5weeks.
Wow... 12 pounds in two weeks. Have you gained a significant amount of body fat? Pants fitting tighter in the waist, etc.?

I'll be interested to see the results of lowering the carbs.

Thanks for the update!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Yeh you may want to keep tabs on those carbs if your looking to drop some fat. Will be interesting to see what kind of gains you make by the end of the cycle.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Wow... 12 pounds in two weeks. Have you gained a significant amount of body fat? Pants fitting tighter in the waist, etc.?

I'll be interested to see the results of lowering the carbs.

Thanks for the update!

MY weight was up to 236 because of the carb up. . . It is back down to 230 today and it will probably slowly decrease from here on out. Yes, they are fitting way tighter I no long dry my pants in the dryer. This is not from my waist though, its from my thighs and my ass. Waist is actually down about 3/4 inch upon waking.