1 ANDRO RX FIRST CYCLE!!!

xskater22

Awards
Hey guys, this will be my first cycle on ph. I've been doing a lot of research on PHs and think im ready to start with a 1 andro RX cycle by ironmaglabs. I'm 21 5' 8" 162lbs 10%bf... About a month ago i was around 168lbs before I took a mini break for some family issues... I've been lifting since i was in middle school and think im ready for a ph cycle but want to make sure things are in check before I start...

1 andro rx
week1-300mg 1 in the am, 1 mid day before work out, 1 in the pm
week2-400mg 2 in the am, 2 in the pm
week3-600mg 2 in the am, 2 mid day before work out, 2 in the pm
week4-400mg 2 in the am, 2 in the pm

PCT
week5 PCS/RECYCLE
week6 PCS/RECYCLE
week7 PCS/RECYCLE
week8 PCS/RECYCLE
help with pct dosing would be much appreciated...maybe DTH or sus alpha for natty test booster?

OTHER SUPPS- MULTI, FISH OIL, CYCLE SUPPORT, WHEY

CALS- around 3,000+ for a nice lean bulk

I know you guys get the "HELP ME OUT ITS MY FIRST CYCLE" a lot but any help would be appreciated!

xskater22

Awards
BUMP.... plus i wanted to alter my pct

Post Cycle Support(for the trans-rev and estrogen control)
13C(estrogen control)
ZMA(sleep and GH regulation)
Recycle( test boost, cortisol control)

dosing would be much appreciated please.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
even for a first cycle IMO the 1-ad isdosed too low. most people start at like 600 and run upwards of a gram a day. plus theres no point in tapering it down the last week if anything go higher but tapering isnt going to be postitive in anyway

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
As stated, no need to taper down. My best advice for pct is to keep it simple. One anti-estrogen and possibly a cortisol blocker.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
even as a first cycle I would run the dose higher and the cycle longer. It's a nonmethyl and it's not particularly strong.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Four weeks is too short in my personal opinion. I ran it for the better part of 8 weeks, and my bloodwork was fine. I am on Testosterone replacement therapy, so PCT isn't an issue for me.