Ph for builking : epi, phera, promag ?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ph for bulking : epi, phera, promag ?

Hi friends !
I search a PH to gain mass and strenght but i want my libido too
I did a cycle of X-mass and my libido shut down during 3 weeks even if i took a PCT support (in the legal gear) so i took clomid.

what is the best : Epistane, phera flex, promagnon, halodrol ? do you know a better PH ?

Thanks guys, see u later !

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to go with a 4-6 week phera plex cycle, out of the ph's up there, that would be the best for bulking!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pheraplex is the one for you

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah im with gamer and unreal on this one
p-plex is the way to go
the products you listed aren't really the best for bulking

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
pro-mag was useless to me..even at 75 mg's. Epi is alright, but phera will knock your socks off. I vote phera.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Thanks a lot my friends ! What is the best dosage for me (200lbs) ? How many weeks ? Clomid and nolva ?
thanks again !

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably the 30-40mg range, all i can say is to play around with the dose. I would plan on running it around 40 days too. Took a while for the strength gains to get started for me, so I would definitely run the 5th week at least.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I would go something like 20, 30, 30, 30, 40, 40. Since it's your first run with this compound though and I'm assuming it would be your second cycle, you might want to stay with 4 weeks.

20, 30, 30, 40

or if you get a clone that's dosed at 15 mg's:
15, 30, 30, 45

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
On second thought take Unreal's advice and extend the cycle...trust me the 5th and 6th week are where it's at for phera and epi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should run phera and promag together.

30mg of phera with 50mg of promag.

promag is a better bulker than hd. cycle would only be 4 weeks. vs 6.

you'd be running a test deriv (pmag) along with a dht deriv (phera) and they stack together nicely. probably a little wet, but not much. with little to no risk of gyno from this.

im sure phera alone would do the job though.

but i dont think (for me atleast) the sides would be much if any at all.

but if not, the cycle unreal listed would be fine.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I'm so happy, thanks to help me to build my cycle !
I will do a 5 weeks cycle with these dosages :
30, 30, 30, 30, 40 with liv52 DS during the cycle. Should i take clomid ? how many days after the last day of phera ?
What do u think about the proposition of Jbryand to stack phera with Pmag ?
During my cycle, i will post a log ;-)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, take clomid as pct the day after your last dose for 30 days, or until you feel you are naturally up and running again...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do agree that phera would stack well with Hdrol or promagnon. But for the purpose of pure bulking, I would think that phera alone edges it out, because the solo run means getting that 5th week in (or maybe a few days into the 6th ;)).

Start the clomid the day after you stop the Phera.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do agree that phera would stack well with Hdrol or promagnon. But for the purpose of pure bulking, I would think that phera alone edges it out, because the solo run means getting that 5th week in (or maybe a few days into the 6th ;)).

Start the clomid the day after you stop the Phera.
true dat.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
So, i run phera alone :) my libido shut down a little during the cycle or not ? i hope I'm not boring with my questions lol
For the future cycle, can i do again a cycle with phera or an another PH or a stack Phera/promag ?

thanks again !

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, i run phera alone :) my libido shut down a little during the cycle or not ? i hope I'm not boring with my questions lol
For the future cycle, can i do again a cycle with phera or an another PH or a stack Phera/promag ?

thanks again !
pro mag is more of a bulker than a cutter. and hd is the other way around, it's better as a cutter than a bulker.

but any steroid could cause the loos of libido without test. so it's a gamble, some loose it on phera, others dont. i've found dhea helps with libido when it's gone.

a good stack is sd/phera. but pmag/phera would probably be much milder.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
i think you should run phera and promag together.

30mg of phera with 50mg of promag.

promag is a better bulker than hd. cycle would only be 4 weeks. vs 6.

you'd be running a test deriv (pmag) along with a dht deriv (phera) and they stack together nicely. probably a little wet, but not much. with little to no risk of gyno from this.

im sure phera alone would do the job though.

but i dont think (for me atleast) the sides would be much if any at all.

but if not, the cycle unreal listed would be fine.
got my next cycle lol...except I think it will be more like phera-30, pro-mag-100...p-mag didn't do it for me at 75...I'm just sayin it seemed weak and/or underdosed to me.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
"Directions: Take 1 capsule twice per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day. Do not use for more than 3 weeks at a time." there is not dosage details for one capsule ?
So should I take Superdrol/phera or Phera alone ?opinions are divided :veryhappy:

R

RandomDude

Awards
Depends on your tolerance for risk, I'd imagine.

General opinion, I imagine, would say running the 2 together would be a bad idea, and overkill in any event.

Phera is strong enough on it's own. I just posted my details in a new thread, but I'm a week into a phera cycle and up 10 lbs, with strength gains to match.

Also, are you quoting above from a phera bottle? SD bottle?

Most people like Phera at 2 caps/day. I'm having great success and no sides (again only a week in though) at 3 caps/day. I'm 230 lbs though.

Water + calories/protein + phera = awesomeness IMO!

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok thank Random, it's cool !
So i will take Phera alone at 2caps/day during 5 weeks ;-) thanks for your advices !
see u later !

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thanks again !
My libido on Phera was through the roof! Im on m-drol right now and it is just as high! I dont think you will have a libido prob ;)!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My libido on Phera was through the roof! Im on m-drol right now and it is just as high! I dont think you will have a libido prob ;)!
this proves to me everyone reacts diff. my libido is zero on cycle. unless i use some type of test and then it still isn't much.