Question about blood work - AnabolicMinds.com

Question about blood work

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Question about blood work

i had the flu, went to the hospital and my BP was 140/80 on a machine, my doc was bugging out so he checked it manually. Came up to be 125/85. So now he wants to make sure everything is fine, so hes making me get some blood tests. He wants to check cholesterol, and i think liver and kidney values will be checked too, and probably everything else. Im in the middle of a cycle atm, 1g/week of test. How screw up is the blood work gonna be? I cant afford to have really bad levels, anything above the avg will be bad. A friend of mine told me to eat 2 big chocolate chip cookies before i give blood, it makes all the levels crazy so they cant record anything. But than they will most likely ask for another test. Is there anything i can do to keep those levels in check?? thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

if you're just on test your BP will probably be too high and your cholesterol could be messed up, i doubt it will affect kidney/liver though. I'd just drink tons of water, eat tons of omegas and eat as healthy as possible prior for a few days, get your sleep, then take a few aspirin before your test and cross your fingers. You should be on all your cycle support supps anyway though. I'd say 99% chance you pass ok though.

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    if you're just on test your BP will probably be too high and your cholesterol could be messed up, i doubt it will affect kidney/liver though. I'd just drink tons of water, eat tons of omegas and eat as healthy as possible prior for a few days, get your sleep, then take a few aspirin before your test and cross your fingers. You should be on all your cycle support supps anyway though. I'd say 99% chance you pass ok though.
    my supps r 3g of Hawthorne berry and 1g of Milk thistle.
    I ran mdrol for a 2 weeks 20/20, and I wana run another 2 weeks starting next monday. When im done with my second mini cycle ill have 2 weeks before the blood test. Any other supps?

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Answers

1g/week will probably scew your lipid profile, as will the super. the super will also elivate your liver enzs. miss your appointment.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Answers

skip the appointment ur not going to get normal values with what u ran.

6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Agree. If your worried skip the appointment.

7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    I read up on using Aspirin to lower BP but it depends upon when you dose it. I read that it can raise your BP if taken in the mornings so read up and take care.

I think it might also lower your platelet count (or something to do with clotting) and they will probably look at that as well.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood Work BUN / Creatinine question
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:11 AM
  2. First time blood work - a question!
    By obvious in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:49 AM
  3. Question regarding blood work....
    By Lacradocious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  4. blood work question
    By Metalocalypse in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
  5. Question on Blood Work... need advice!
    By ali11atc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:28 AM