Question about blood work

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i had the flu, went to the hospital and my BP was 140/80 on a machine, my doc was bugging out so he checked it manually. Came up to be 125/85. So now he wants to make sure everything is fine, so hes making me get some blood tests. He wants to check cholesterol, and i think liver and kidney values will be checked too, and probably everything else. Im in the middle of a cycle atm, 1g/week of test. How screw up is the blood work gonna be? I cant afford to have really bad levels, anything above the avg will be bad. A friend of mine told me to eat 2 big chocolate chip cookies before i give blood, it makes all the levels crazy so they cant record anything. But than they will most likely ask for another test. Is there anything i can do to keep those levels in check?? thanks

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you're just on test your BP will probably be too high and your cholesterol could be messed up, i doubt it will affect kidney/liver though. I'd just drink tons of water, eat tons of omegas and eat as healthy as possible prior for a few days, get your sleep, then take a few aspirin before your test and cross your fingers. You should be on all your cycle support supps anyway though. I'd say 99% chance you pass ok though.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if you're just on test your BP will probably be too high and your cholesterol could be messed up, i doubt it will affect kidney/liver though. I'd just drink tons of water, eat tons of omegas and eat as healthy as possible prior for a few days, get your sleep, then take a few aspirin before your test and cross your fingers. You should be on all your cycle support supps anyway though. I'd say 99% chance you pass ok though.
my supps r 3g of Hawthorne berry and 1g of Milk thistle.
I ran mdrol for a 2 weeks 20/20, and I wana run another 2 weeks starting next monday. When im done with my second mini cycle ill have 2 weeks before the blood test. Any other supps?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
1g/week will probably scew your lipid profile, as will the super. the super will also elivate your liver enzs. miss your appointment.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
skip the appointment ur not going to get normal values with what u ran.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Agree. If your worried skip the appointment.

Robbo

Awards
I read up on using Aspirin to lower BP but it depends upon when you dose it. I read that it can raise your BP if taken in the mornings so read up and take care.

I think it might also lower your platelet count (or something to do with clotting) and they will probably look at that as well.